Idaho > Ice Fishing Idaho

Lake Cascade access map

(1/2) > >>

badger132:
F&G produced this map to show first timers the formal access points on Cascade. Access is one of the limiters for this fishery- especially on weekends. There are more informal access points, but those involve parking on the road, and I would not want to send anyone someplace they might get stuck or hit by a car.

smith.c:
Was up there this last week, traveled from Wyoming. We took off from the Boulder Crk and Van Wyck access areas.

IMO, Get there early and fish during the week when the traffic is minimal.

luvthecold:
Which parking areas are plowed?  I have been once before and I know some areas are plowed and some are not.  I also think I heard something about some areas being plowed now that did not used to be plowed.  Any info would really help as we will have a trailer.

badger132:

--- Quote from: luvthecold on Jan 26, 2022, 09:15 AM ---Which parking areas are plowed?  I have been once before and I know some areas are plowed and some are not.  I also think I heard something about some areas being plowed now that did not used to be plowed.  Any info would really help as we will have a trailer.

--- End quote ---

These are the plowed access points. This coming weekend, VanWyck will be closed, as they are having a large sled dog race. Parking is $7/day- bring change or a checkbook. They were checking yesterday.

luvthecold:
Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version