Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

power pro ice

(1/2) > >>

jacksmelt71:
i just got 2 rolls of 15lb test of this stuff. looks like its gonna work fine. only 4lb. mono. dia. we'll see what the whitefish think of it. theyre real line shy. im gonna scratch the 6ft. mono leader i usually add on to the spider wire that i usually use. anyone ever use the power pro ice before or is this a new product? got it thru cabelas.

billditrite:
ive never tried the ice stuff! here is actually a thread i started a while back on the general forum...Power Pro Ice

Bluefinforme:
I use "regular" power pro on most of my spools.....I just ordered the ice line....I use power pro for every fishing situation.....from crappie to sharks, you can't break it!  Plus it's super sensitive.......I can imagine the ice line is even better!

jacksmelt71:
well i guess it was money well spent. cant wait to hear the drag go on my reel!! come on first ice!!

Bluefinforme:

--- Quote from: jacksmelt71 on Oct 18, 2005, 04:16 PM ---well i guess it was money well spent. cant wait to hear the drag go on my reel!! come on first ice!!

--- End quote ---
they ONLY thing I don't like about it is, if you get snagged on bottom.....it's nearly impossible to break.

I tried to save my favorite cocahoe from a rock by wrapping the power pro around my hand and walking backwards....BAD MOVE....it sliced right through my palm....(made it tough to wax the dolphin for a few days....if ya know what I mean) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version