Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

opening day sites

<< < (3/5) > >>

Jim_C.:

--- Quote from: oldfox on Oct 05, 2005, 03:05 PM ---Hey Jim!...Maybe we can try it again this coming season, with some luck....we will get together again eventually.. ::) ;D

--- End quote ---

I PLAN ON IT!!  Hope we have a few nice fish to go with the good company this time.

Jim C.

scottly0:
My opening day last year was Dec. 18 on no name pond in Lewiston, an exception to the Jan 1 opening rules.  Really early that year and set the hook on me for the remainder of the season.

jacksmelt71:
anybody wanna' come freeze thier a**es off with me on st. froid on the 1st is more than welcome to come along. usually got real good action on togue sal. and trout. still tryin' to get a whitefish out of there that were stocked 3yrs ago. maybe this is the year. hey jim, you gonna come up and chase some whitefish this year? ask out4trout about the whites we got last year. all ran  around 2lbs with some bigger.

icefishmaine:
jacksmelt,
  i would love to make  trip up there this year to get a taste for what the next for years could be like.( if i get accepted to UMFK)

jacksmelt71:
no problem. be glad to show you around. just pm me about a week in advance of you comin' up and ill take time off to bring you out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version