Author Topic: GTG snow day  (Read 594 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
GTG snow day
« on: Feb 24, 2013, 10:14 PM »
What a day it was yesterday, must have dropped a foot of snow while we were fishing and was still dumping when we left at 2pm. Todays weather would have been great. It was good to meet sundancekid and get some time on the ice with prospector again. We all hooked into a few crappie and perch as the narrows didnt dissappoint. More #'s and bigger slabs would have been nice but i can never complain when im out on the hard deck  @) we were all pretty much confined to the tents most of the day so the only pic i got was of a few of the nicer crappies i kept

Great day one the ice and maybe the weather next year will be better if everyones cool with doing again, im in  :thumbsup: oh and sundance i hope everything was ok, they told me you were stuck pretty good when they met back at port ramp to pick up the sled 
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
Re: GTG snow day
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2013, 04:02 PM »
glade you all had a great day sorry i did not make it up my kid had a few soccer games maybe next year

Offline sundance kid

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2013, 09:58 PM »
ya all is good thanks to prospector and his friends they got me out after being buried by the snow. had a good time #s were good just lacking in size, great to meet ya all see ya again .
as always ENJOY!!!!!!!
Slc  Sundance Kid

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2013, 08:36 AM »
Thats good sundance  ;D
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor