Author Topic: Any suggestion about Eyoyo underwater fishing camera?  (Read 33055 times)

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Any suggestion about Eyoyo underwater fishing camera?
« Reply #30 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:17 AM »
Please post where the local warranty service you mentioned is located. Address and Phone # would be helpful
Our local warranty serveice is in Los Angeles, CA, USA. And any questions about the products, pls feel free to contact her: [email protected]
EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Offline dekatronic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Dec 17, 2019, 05:43 PM »
And the fishing camera is out of stock in CA now, I will offer you the code when it's available at Amazon.ca. Pls wait patiently.

Thanks for your reply. Please keep me updated and I will purchase one when it is available  ;D

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Dec 18, 2019, 07:46 PM »
Hey Bob from Eyoyo, we've been talking thru PM found this thread so I thought I would talk here. As I said in the PM's I'm wanting to buy one, probably in a week or less so I get it before safe ice.

As I said in my PM I've found 3 places that sell it, Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart. Several sellers on Ebay sell the model I'm interested in the cheapest is for $119. Here's the link. Can you check it out, is this a distributer of yours, if not will Eyoyo still honor the 1 year warranty.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EYOYO-7-TFT-Color-Monitor-Underwater-50M-Fish-Finder-Fishing-Camera-1000TVL-HD/281949211799?hash=item41a57b8c97:g:7gcAAOSw3utY7ztf

I don't buy on Amazon so that's no option for me. Walmart does sell the one but they're wanting to much for it, maybe its one of your higher end cameras where you can tape video and transfer with a scan disc.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Eyoyo-Original-30m-Fish-Finder-Underwater-Fishing-Video-Camera-7-Color-Monitor-1000TVL-HD-CAM-Infrared-lights-Extra-One-Battery/104552375

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 18, 2019, 08:04 PM »
Get a Milwaukee M18 converter to 12v. Attach to your 9ah or 12ah drill battery after you drill your holes. Power plug goes directly into converter. At 12ah, (12000mah) your camera with a 7" monitor should run about 30 hours. DeWalt, Rigid & Ryobi also offer converters. All about $25. They also have a UBS port to charge your phone.

I don't think this would work for the Eyoyo camera.

The Eyoyo camera does not use terminals to connect to the battery it uses a plug so how would you connect this converter to the camera.

Here is a drawing I made showing the only way I would know to connect a Vexilar type battery to the camera. You would have to cut the wire coming out of the Eyoyo battery and add a Pos/Neg terminals. I am told this would void the battery warranty but wouldn't void the camera warranty.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Dec 19, 2019, 04:25 AM »
Hey Bob from Eyoyo, we've been talking thru PM found this thread so I thought I would talk here. As I said in the PM's I'm wanting to buy one, probably in a week or less so I get it before safe ice.

As I said in my PM I've found 3 places that sell it, Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart. Several sellers on Ebay sell the model I'm interested in the cheapest is for $119. Here's the link. Can you check it out, is this a distributer of yours, if not will Eyoyo still honor the 1 year warranty.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/EYOYO-7-TFT-Color-Monitor-Underwater-50M-Fish-Finder-Fishing-Camera-1000TVL-HD/281949211799?hash=item41a57b8c97:g:7gcAAOSw3utY7ztf

I don't buy on Amazon so that's no option for me. Walmart does sell the one but they're wanting to much for it, maybe its one of your higher end cameras where you can tape video and transfer with a scan disc.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Eyoyo-Original-30m-Fish-Finder-Underwater-Fishing-Video-Camera-7-Color-Monitor-1000TVL-HD-CAM-Infrared-lights-Extra-One-Battery/104552375

Yes. Both of them are our stores. They are all underwarranty.

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Dec 19, 2019, 09:05 PM »
Here is the US promotion code of 10% discount: 10IHGB17
If it's not available, pls let me know.

The code didn't work on the ebay seller link I added in my post before this one. So I went to Amazon and checked their cost and your's was $107, ebay cheapest was $119. I've never bought on Amazon so I made an account and added it to the cart. It took your promotion code and I ended up paying $97 + taxes. should get it in a week or 2 so hoping we get ice buy then.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Dec 23, 2019, 05:25 AM »
The code didn't work on the ebay seller link I added in my post before this one. So I went to Amazon and checked their cost and your's was $107, ebay cheapest was $119. I've never bought on Amazon so I made an account and added it to the cart. It took your promotion code and I ended up paying $97 + taxes. should get it in a week or 2 so hoping we get ice buy then.
But pls note the product of $107 is 7 inch monitor with 15m cable and no DVR function. Any questions, pls let me know. Hope you like it.

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Dec 24, 2019, 04:31 PM »
But pls note the product of $107 is 7 inch monitor with 15m cable and no DVR function. Any questions, pls let me know. Hope you like it.

Was just letting you know the code didn't work on ebay(price was $119) but it worked on Amazon(price was $107).

Got the camera today and it looks great, I do have one question. Is the camera like security cameras where the color shuts off when sunlight is low. I ask because when I first got it it was around 2pm there was sunlight shining in the kitchen and everything showed its true color. I turned it on later around 5pm and everything looked pinkish or blk/white. But if I pointed at to the bright TV the TV picture had all its color but everything around it was Blk/White.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Dec 28, 2019, 12:45 AM »
Was just letting you know the code didn't work on ebay(price was $119) but it worked on Amazon(price was $107).

Got the camera today and it looks great, I do have one question. Is the camera like security cameras where the color shuts off when sunlight is low. I ask because when I first got it it was around 2pm there was sunlight shining in the kitchen and everything showed its true color. I turned it on later around 5pm and everything looked pinkish or blk/white. But if I pointed at to the bright TV the TV picture had all its color but everything around it was Blk/White.
Yes, you can check when at night. The image will be turn to black and white.

Offline papadarv

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Dec 28, 2019, 09:22 AM »
Hey Bob - EYOYO any more thoughts of stepping up your under water camera line to the next level? Haven't heard from you since last September. Had it on a lake last Saturday, really works great.

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #40 on: Dec 28, 2019, 08:03 PM »
I posted this at the Eyoyo Facebook site thought I would post it here, here's their facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115348236053234/?multi_permalinks=302128000708589&notif_id=1577481712409616&notif_t=group_activity

Won't know till this summer but I'm thinking of trying this setup for trolling. I'll try this on small game fish before attempting Musky fishing.

If this works I'll wish I had bought a camera with recording so I could post a video it online.

1.Attach loops to rod  and run cable thru the loops as shown in Manual like Joy listed above.
2. Put a small split shot weight on line about 2 foot from lure, this will keep the camera from sliding up to the lure
3 Add plastic loops to the to eye hooks ontop of the camera then run fishing line thru these 2 loops. THis will keep the camera pointed right at the lure.
4. While letting fishing line out let cable line out and try to keep the same amount of line and cable out so there's no slack in the cable.
5. Here's the hard part. If a fish hits lure it will be tuff getting the cable in while fighting/reeling in fish. I plan on hand pulling the cable while in like you would when fly fishing.

If this works it will be awlsome seeing a fish hit the lure while trolling

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Dec 29, 2019, 10:50 AM »
Better off getting the Savage gear in-line camera for that IMO.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Dec 30, 2019, 05:41 AM »
And the fishing camera is out of stock in CA now, I will offer you the code when it's available at Amazon.ca. Pls wait patiently.
Hi sir. The CA fishing cam is in stock now. But it's IR light. Do you want to have a try?

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #43 on: Dec 30, 2019, 09:43 PM »
I posted this at the Eyoyo Facebook site thought I would post it here, here's their facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115348236053234/?multi_permalinks=302128000708589&notif_id=1577481712409616&notif_t=group_activity

Won't know till this summer but I'm thinking of trying this setup for trolling. I'll try this on small game fish before attempting Musky fishing.

If this works I'll wish I had bought a camera with recording so I could post a video it online.

1.Attach loops to rod  and run cable thru the loops as shown in Manual like Joy listed above.
2. Put a small split shot weight on line about 2 foot from lure, this will keep the camera from sliding up to the lure
3 Add plastic loops to the to eye hooks ontop of the camera then run fishing line thru these 2 loops. THis will keep the camera pointed right at the lure.
4. While letting fishing line out let cable line out and try to keep the same amount of line and cable out so there's no slack in the cable.
5. Here's the hard part. If a fish hits lure it will be tuff getting the cable in while fighting/reeling in fish. I plan on hand pulling the cable while in like you would when fly fishing.

If this works it will be awlsome seeing a fish hit the lure while trolling

Great idea. Can't wait to see your final product.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #44 on: Dec 30, 2019, 09:47 PM »
Hey Bob - EYOYO any more thoughts of stepping up your under water camera line to the next level? Haven't heard from you since last September. Had it on a lake last Saturday, really works great.

Glad to hear from you again. I reply you through this email: [email protected]  Pls check.

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #45 on: Dec 31, 2019, 04:55 PM »
Glad to hear from you again. I reply you through this email: [email protected]  Pls check.

Why is only one device in color?

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #46 on: Jan 03, 2020, 03:09 AM »

Why is only one device in color?
Hi sir, what device do you mention? Could you pls give more details?

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Jan 03, 2020, 05:43 AM »
Here's a couple videos on why I'm hoping I can get the Eyoyo UW camera to work trolling.

I'll be kicking myself in the butt for not buying the DVR recording unit if it works. Guess I'll just have to figure some other way to record with the one I bought, maybe video record the screen.

10 Minutes of Underwater Pike Strikes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0QfRIr6EQ

Underwater Walleye Trolling Bites, Strikes & Follows 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwwvZvjikxY

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #48 on: Jan 03, 2020, 09:52 AM »
Hi sir, what device do you mention? Could you pls give more details?

On the Gen 2 Cam Build video it looks like the only device that is in color is the computer monitor. The tv flat screen looks to be in black & white. 

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #49 on: Jan 06, 2020, 03:01 AM »
Here's a couple videos on why I'm hoping I can get the Eyoyo UW camera to work trolling.

I'll be kicking myself in the butt for not buying the DVR recording unit if it works. Guess I'll just have to figure some other way to record with the one I bought, maybe video record the screen.

10 Minutes of Underwater Pike Strikes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z0QfRIr6EQ

Underwater Walleye Trolling Bites, Strikes & Follows 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwwvZvjikxY
You have a great idea. But pls note our camera is a little heavy. Pls test and see if you can make it work.

Offline JTiCE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #50 on: Jan 09, 2020, 10:06 PM »
Hi sir. The CA fishing cam is in stock now. But it's IR light. Do you want to have a try?

Hi Bob, im also from Canada looking at your 17", 1000TVL IR, 15m in amazon.ca, very interested wonder if you have a promo code for it? thk

Offline dearjimschmidt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Jan 13, 2020, 08:53 PM »
Just ordered mine up tonight and it should be in this Thursday, excite to get this thing out on the ice and check it out.
River City Baits - Fort Wayne Indiana

Offline Hook3dOnFishing

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Jan 18, 2020, 08:39 AM »
Hello everyone,

This is Bob from Eyoyo underwater fishing camera company!
(Image removed from quote.)

We would like to collect some suggestions for the future development of our underwater cameras, especially when it comes to ice fishing.

And please share with me what is your brand fishing camera and what is like/dislike about your underwater camera.
Thank you!

Hey not sure if this is still active or not. I have had the eyoyo camera going on my second ice fishing season now. I’m having issues getting it to work now after taking it out once it worked fine for a couple hours and now I can’t get the dang thing to turn on. Thinking the battery may be pooched? Is there somewhere to purchase a replacement battery or is there a warranty that covers the battery?

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #53 on: Jan 18, 2020, 08:47 PM »
Yes, I am here and you can PM me your order number for the warranty!

Offline fishon814

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #54 on: Jan 21, 2020, 08:32 AM »
Could you provide a current promotional code for Amazon? The one previously provided doesnt seem to work anymore. Thank you

Offline Zugunruhe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #55 on: Jan 26, 2020, 08:58 PM »
Got to try ours for the first time this weekend- absolutely impressed!  The camera resolution is fantastic as is the display.  Great field of view even in 21' of water with 15" of ice and 12" of snow on top of that.  My wife and son retreated to the shack when things got cold and set it up- perch were biting extremely light and very finicky.  Had they not set up the Eyoyo, we'd caught half as many fish for the weekend.  They had a blast watching fish come in, flare up and take the bait (or in some cases, get out of Dodge  ;D). 

Very impressed thus far.  Battery ran for five hours in sub-20 degree temps and was still going when we shut down.  Will probably purchase another (how?) for long weekend trips.

My only concern long-term is the cord connection to the monitor- in particular, the sharp fold that it makes when you close the lid.  My original AquaVu camera failed at that location (poor quality to begin with).  I think in the off season, we'll take the monitor out of the housing and store with the cord relaxed where it bends into the monitor.

Offline Jackhammertackle

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #56 on: Jan 29, 2020, 11:19 AM »
I just got a camera off ebay, figured it was an EYOYO however I dont see any proof on the item i got. It however is a piece of crap. About 144p type resolution, led screen glitches and flashes lines in the cold. I could only stand to look at it for about 30 min before i gave up on it.. Id be interested in testing a true EYOYO camera ( just the cam i have everything else)

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #57 on: Feb 05, 2020, 06:57 AM »
Could you provide a current promotional code for Amazon? The one previously provided doesnt seem to work anymore. Thank you
Where do you want to buy? Amazon US or Amazon CA. I will offer you the new code.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Feb 05, 2020, 07:04 AM »
Got to try ours for the first time this weekend- absolutely impressed!  The camera resolution is fantastic as is the display.  Great field of view even in 21' of water with 15" of ice and 12" of snow on top of that.  My wife and son retreated to the shack when things got cold and set it up- perch were biting extremely light and very finicky.  Had they not set up the Eyoyo, we'd caught half as many fish for the weekend.  They had a blast watching fish come in, flare up and take the bait (or in some cases, get out of Dodge  ;D). 

Very impressed thus far.  Battery ran for five hours in sub-20 degree temps and was still going when we shut down.  Will probably purchase another (how?) for long weekend trips.

My only concern long-term is the cord connection to the monitor- in particular, the sharp fold that it makes when you close the lid.  My original AquaVu camera failed at that location (poor quality to begin with).  I think in the off season, we'll take the monitor out of the housing and store with the cord relaxed where it bends into the monitor.
Glad to hear you like it. We are much more appreciated if you could leave a product review for it on the product link. It's really useful to other customers.
And pls contact our customer service to get the battery. Here is the email: [email protected]
As for the code connection, pls don't worry about it. So far, we haven't encountered the problem of fracture. If you have any questions in the future, pls feel free to let me know. ;)

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #59 on: Feb 05, 2020, 07:07 AM »
I just got a camera off ebay, figured it was an EYOYO however I dont see any proof on the item i got. It however is a piece of crap. About 144p type resolution, led screen glitches and flashes lines in the cold. I could only stand to look at it for about 30 min before i gave up on it.. Id be interested in testing a true EYOYO camera ( just the cam i have everything else)
Can you show me your order ID? I will check if it's a true Eyoyo brand product for you.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.