Author Topic: LX7  (Read 4308 times)

Offline PauliePiker

• Team IceShanty Regular
LX7
« on: Dec 31, 2011, 04:29 AM »
Has anyone tried the new LX7 by Marcum?I bought one and have never had a "flasher" before,although I have used a friends vex and liked it.I bought the unit expecting that it would provide with with a flasher plus the benefits of the showdown and then some.I have gone thru the cards that comes with the unit,and run the simulator,but really want to get it out on the ice and use it for real,but we have no ice in upstate NY as of yet.So if anybody has one of the new LX7's,and could give me some tip's and trick's of their experience with the unit I would be most appreciative.Thank for your time and input,PauliePiker
ICE THOSE FISH!!!

Offline conesuscrab

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: LX7
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2014, 08:42 PM »
I just picked up an LX7 at the beginning of the season.  I too live in upstate NY.  I love the unit.  Very intuitive and easy to use right out of the box.  I started using the graph with zoom and don't see the need for any other mode.  I guess the best advice I can give is get out and use it as much as possible.  Experiment and find out what works for you.  It's all getting used to what you have.

Offline fitz67

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2014, 03:53 PM »
I picked one up this year also so far so good . Check out you tube a lot of videos on the LX-7 in action.
Fitz

Offline just_a_beer_man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2014, 09:00 PM »
I just picked up an LX7 at the beginning of the season.  I too live in upstate NY.  I love the unit.  Very intuitive and easy to use right out of the box.  I started using the graph with zoom and don't see the need for any other mode.  I guess the best advice I can give is get out and use it as much as possible.  Experiment and find out what works for you.  It's all getting used to what you have.

Ive used a buddy's LX9 for the last 2 seasons and love it.  I just picked up a 7 since hes back in the states full time and taking his toy back  :(  Cant wait to get back out with it.  Same features just no camera.  Can;t go wrong with it.
Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.