Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1616749 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #21240 on: Oct 29, 2020, 06:28 AM »
Morning all,

WS......keep the faith my friend  ;)2

IW.....hope your tarps arrive before the snow flies  @)

MrC.....seems the covid numbers are going up everywhere as predicted  :(

Eddie.....hope it was a time issue not gremlins this morning  :blink:

CapJ.....fingers crossed things get straightened out soon  ;)

A rainy day coming, maybe a little snow mixed in, weatherman can't decide  ::)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21241 on: Oct 29, 2020, 08:03 AM »
34* with a kiddie roller coaster ride for the highs. No highs to write home about.

Sad day on a Michigan outdoor site. The guy that  started the site posted that he was texting back and forth with his BIL as he was driving up to camp. Then he did not get any more texts back. When he got to camp his BIL was not there. He found his truck and went in to find him dead on top of the deer he had shot from a heart attack. I had the same thing happen to a friend but he never got up after shooting a nice buck that lay dead right where he shot it.

IW A little correction for the statement you made to Zack. The 9:45 thread is the best thread on the whole internet.

Luckily I have a place that I can by HD tarps so I do not have to order them. I do not know how many years the trap I have now is but it should last one more year as the toon is going up for sale next spring. I still have to get it out of the water yet. I just need to get together with my son to help pull it.

Capt Jim Hopefully you get the sale of your house straightend out soon.

Drifter Make sure the flooring is easy to install. What I bought for a bath room was a pain to get together. The brand name was Shaw but I do not remember what the style was.

Did you get a shot for pain in your back. I had quite a few. I ended up having a nerve stimulator put in my back that helps a lot.

I spent  an hour and a half the other day taking with a kid, not a kid any more.  I had him in boy scouts. He could drive you nuts at times. Maybe that is why he became a psychiatrist. I had been friends with his dad and two uncles since the 50's. I got permission to be on the properies he inherited from an uncle. Sadly he has some relitves that are deer hunting the on 500+ acre piece that that has a tonof deer sign on it.
We got talking about a guy that owns property north of that piece. He said he is afraid of the guy. The guy lives just north of my proerty. I told him he is a drug addict. I too do not trust him.

FH I enjoyed the pictures. I made one trip to Colorado hunting elk. It was  enjoyable trip even though we did not get one. I was the only one that saw any elk at all out of the three of us.

Our senior center got broke into the other night. Luckinl there was nothing taken except for a few tools. The store across the street got broke in also. They had 5 expensive electric guitars stolen plus a brand new computer. There is video of him but now days every one has a mask.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #21242 on: Oct 29, 2020, 08:25 AM »
It's also those Dumbo flappers on the sides of yer noggin too.
Only up in the NWT!!! Down here we call them ears!!!  I use them for somewhere to hang my hearing aids and glasses !!!! :woot: :roflmao: :thumbsup: :clap: ;)2 :cookoo:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21243 on: Oct 29, 2020, 09:13 AM »
39* early this morning
IW, I think we are in for a change in the weather. At least for a few days.
OS, EARS, I hear you. With glasses, hearing aids, this mask thing, makes it seem that we do need bigger ears.
Got into the woods early this morning thinking the deer might be moving before the rain moves in. Wasn't the case.
Have a good day a be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21244 on: Oct 29, 2020, 01:25 PM »
TT Yes cortisone shots on the back.
I have bad disks and bad arthritis.
They only did the right side of my thoracic region yesterday. I have to go back for the left side in a few weeks.
So far it's working good. A lot less pain already.
Not sure if they're doing the lower lumbar or not. 
Might have to see about the knees and hips as I have ad arthritis there too.
Getting old sucks!!!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21245 on: Oct 29, 2020, 07:33 PM »
Story about our wandering wolverine.
The video is in there too.
Willy was roaming a neighbourhood about 1/2 mile away from my place. :)
A couple of years ago the ENR guys trapped my local wolverine and relocated him. Rotten buggers!!!
I liked having him around. He didn't bother anyone unlike the wolves that come into town.
People are unjustly afraid of these fellas. They won't bother you if you don't corner them. They will avoid confrontation with people if given the chance.

https://cabinradio.ca/48400/news/yellowknife/watch-wolverine-reported-on-yks-dagenais-drive-con-place/?fbclid=IwAR1WIL-tZONc9Kfkq6rRXziybbHyI_VLW5CwO6WG93NsKzGrVHM0SuZkXjI

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21246 on: Oct 29, 2020, 09:59 PM »
Good evening just lost a post due to timing out so will start over. raining here all day need to look at the updated forecast to see if will change to a Wintry mix or snow before ending tomorrow. We had some excitement here last night i heard the fire house siren go off a little before seven last night while watching TV I seen fire engines leaving my complex around 7:15 PM. Guessing someone set off a smoke alarm.
Drifter glad you are safely back in Yellowknife and already seeing a benefit from the back injections. Thank you for the photos from the airplane and wolverine video.
Ice wanderer you are probably correct about the thanksgiving Day parade. May the traps for pontoon arrive shortly. You should be firing up the wood boiler soon with the falling temperatures. Hope the weather allows you to complete siding the dormer on Saturday.
Wallyworld may you not see to much of the white stuff. Has Mr.WW left for hunting camp.
Tomturkey sorry to hear about the Michigan Outdoors website founders brother. Nice that you ran into one of your former Boy scout troop members and now have additional land to hunt. sad to read your Senior Center and neighboring business were broken into recently.
Hunts2long may you see more deer activity next time out in the woods. Hope you wife's knee is doing better and that she will bother you from now on to m ove heavy items in your home.
OldSailor unless you use a mask with straps that go around your head ears are coming in handy these days.
Icefisher-45 may all be good for the two of you and your wife finished with doctor visits for a while. Best to her with all the test results.
Old Goat may your dryer be working good as new with the new vent installation.
Eddie hope it was a time shortage and not gremlins that kept you from posting today. also realize the grandchildren might have borrowed your tablet.
Whopper Stopper may it have been a good day in your deer stand.

Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21247 on: Oct 30, 2020, 02:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  34 and dropping with rain/snow mix at the moment, guessers calling for 3-6" here today before it fizzles out.

Steve... chalk up another loss for me in the reply column as well yesterday. Never even mentioned a word about Hunter's computer either, Doh!  :cookoo:  ;D.     Glad there was no emergency at your complex yesterday.   :thumbsup:
  Dave....thanks for sharing the story and video on that wolverine, will show that to some guys at work this am!  :clap:   Hope those injections do the trick for awhile... best wishes sent!   :thumbsup:
  H2....sorry yesterday's trip was a bust, maybe today's snow will get them moving.... best of luck!!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...X2 on Mr.C's reply, sad news on both the brother and your Senior Center....hopefully they can catch the dirt bags responsible.
  Wally.... must have been a bittersweet moment putting the boat in storage, you had some great trips this season!   :bow:   Might be a few more good days ahead for the bike yet though before it finds its resting place....next week looks possible.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...agreed on this weather pattern, gloomy here lately. Good luck with the hunting this morning if you're heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Marv.... fingers crossed you had another close encounter with one of those bucks yesterday..will be looking forward to your reply!   :thumbsup:

Received some less than pleasant news again from the nursing home. Another staff worker testing positive, and the Governor stepping in  now stopping even window visits. This is beyond cruel..going on 8 months since we've had physical contact with our loved ones....now we can't even see them through glass...its got to stop, time is running out.
  Sorry for the rant..just beside myself with this whole mess again... lost my possibilities for another visitation for at least another 2 weeks again if there isn't another positive test result.   
   Cawfee's on....
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21248 on: Oct 30, 2020, 04:13 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 28* and snowing, we have about 3" on the railing.  ::)
                          Eddie........I'm sorry to read that another staff worker at your mother's place has tested positive.  :%$#!: I'm sure this news is most
                 frustrating for you and your family.  :blink: I'll be heading out in the tracking snow. :flex:
                          Marv........Good luck to you this morning. :thumbsup:
                          H2l..........I hope you see one today, they should be easy to track. :clap:
                          Wally.......The tarps are scheduled to arrive Monday, this snow won't last long, it's a nuisance but good for hunting. :unsure:
                          Tom........That's sad new about the brother. :(
                          Dave.......Thanks for the story of the wolverine. :clap:
                          I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21249 on: Oct 30, 2020, 05:44 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

31 stopping short of 40 later today.

Dave great pictures :clap:

Eddie your Mom remains in our prayers, the frustration has to be through the roof :%$#!: X 3.

Yesterday was another long one in the stand. The deer had been moving some, but then things slowed down. I decided last night to make a run home. I have a few things to do today then plan on being back in my stand tomorrow night.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21250 on: Oct 30, 2020, 06:04 AM »
Good to see no frost on the car that I have to scrape off before I am head over to my property to plant a little more rye. Temps next week might  get it to sprout if the  guessers are  right. They missed on todays low so not frost :)

Eddie do like I just did. I posted the above and went to modify to add more. If you got to another page to look at other posts you will lose what you have typed. Open another window to look and you should not lose it.

That is rediculous that you can not even do window visits. I think that our goverenmess Witchmer is now putting recovering Covid patients in old folks homes. Michigan is bad enough but it sounds like NY is worse yet!

Dave There was a wolverine spotted in eastern Michgan  a few years ago. They think that it came over from Ontario in a garbage dumpster of trash. They are shipping garbage from Ontario to dispose of in it Michigan  ::)

It is good to here that the injecion is helping. My injection were all in my lower back. It is worn out. I hurt it initially lifting 70 lb bags of frozen cherries out of  20 bushel wooden boxes. The first injection lasted  5 weeks. None of the rest of them helped at all. That is why I had the stimulator put in.

Marv Patience in the stand will pay off eventuallly. Maybe you need  to get a range finder so you know the distance. I have distances  from my tower blind marked on the wall so I know how far I am shooting. I would like to shoot that  10 or the eight but I am not going to be picky. Those big ones can be tough and gamey only good for burger except for the loins. Those big ones would make a nice skull mount though.

Time to get breakfast and on the road. I need to take my computer in and drop it off at the geek squad. I can do it on line but  those guys think we are all geeks like them. I have even lost spell check now.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21251 on: Oct 30, 2020, 06:08 AM »
35* and about an inch of wet snow on the ground.
Eddie, your family and Mom are in my thoughts. It is such a shame that so many families have had to go thru this. Do you think the Gov. has gone 8 months not seeing his Mother?

I don't think I will be going into the woods today. This is so strange. Last night I could feel my knee starting to bother me. About 1am I could hardly move it. Forced myself to get up and take some Ibuprofen so I could get some sleep. It seems to be the same thing the wife had the other day, same knee and all. I just find it very weird.

Hope everyone has a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21252 on: Oct 30, 2020, 07:14 AM »
35* and about an inch of wet snow on the ground.
Eddie, your family and Mom are in my thoughts. It is such a shame that so many families have had to go thru this. Do you think the Gov. has gone 8 months not seeing his Mother?

I don't think I will be going into the woods today. This is so strange. Last night I could feel my knee starting to bother me. About 1am I could hardly move it. Forced myself to get up and take some Ibuprofen so I could get some sleep. It seems to be the same thing the wife had the other day, same knee and all. I just find it very weird.

Hope everyone has a good day...h2l
        H2l......They are sympathy pains
 Lol

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21253 on: Oct 30, 2020, 07:16 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....so sorry to hear the nursing home is shut down again  :'( :'(   thoughts and prayers to your mom and the rest of the residents and staff   :( :(

WS......sometimes a little break from the stand makes a big difference  ;)  good luck sir

MrC.....MrWW is heading out this morning for a few days, the weather has been so nasty he hasn't even bothered going sooner  :-\

H2L.....hope the knee is feeling better  ;)

IW.....next week looks like some nice sunny mild days again to get the boat wrapped up  @)  good luck in the woods

Drifter.....glad the shot is helping  :clap:

No snow here, about 1/2" of rain yesterday  ::)  did bake a batch of hermit bars for MrWW to take to camp  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21254 on: Oct 30, 2020, 07:57 AM »
 Good morning ER's!! Steve, I plumb forgot about needing ears for masks also!! Add that to the list!! Things are going to be hectic for a little bit due to the fact that my oldest daughter Michelle has to be out of her apartment at the end of this month and hasn't closed on her house yet, so she's camping out here until everything gets squared away! Our grand-dog (Chloe) is here also, so Gandalf has some company!
 I have one visit left with the home nurses and they will go visit someone who is really sick and needs them!! ;) My legs still get tired when I have running around to do, but not quite as bad as before. I'll just keep on keeping on and grin and bear it!! Getting old ain't for sissies!! ;)2 :whistle: Good luck to all those hunting and still fishing and stay safe and well and STFAH!!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21255 on: Oct 30, 2020, 08:03 AM »
Good Morning ER's wishing everyone a good day.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21256 on: Oct 30, 2020, 09:54 AM »
Good morning snowing here already a coating on vehicles ground is still wet from yesterday's rain so I don't expect to see many inches before it supposedly ends around mid-day. Going to be a cold night dropping into the twenties. This has been on heck of a year while checking the weather fore cast I see there has been a major earthquake off the coast of Turkey and millions of people still without power in parts of southern U.S. due to Hurricane Zeta and also a train derailment and chemical spill in Texas. Prayers said for all of those people. Seems like Murphy's law is running rampart this year.
Eddie sorry to hear of another positive test result at your mother's home and now not even being allowed "window" visits. Hope any tents over your work area are still standing after the rain. Have a good warp up to this week at the job site.
Ice Wanderer may it warm up so some of the snow has melted from the pontoon by the time your tarps arrive on Monday. Best to you with any hunting today and this weekend.
Tomturkey smart thinking marking the distance of certain objects from your stand and writing the distances on wall of the blind. May your computer issue be a quick and easy fix with a low cost solution. Some of the computer tech.'s forget not everyone has a good working knowledge of computers especially us middle-aged and senior citizens who did not grow up with all this technology and are only now learning how to use it.
Hunts2long possibly the change in weather brought on your knee pain .I know many people with arthritis and joint problems start aching when the weather gets colder and there is rain or snow. Hopes the Ibuprofren is working for you.
Whopper Stopper how much time is left in the archery season. I'm assuming you also have a license for the riffle season in WI. so there is still time to harvest a deer.
Wallyworld the recent weather has been on the nasty side our bodies all need some time to adjust to the cooler temperature any wind and wet weather does not help things out. Best to Mr.WW with his hunting. Good looking pan of hermit bars.
OldSailor may things start moving and Michelle close on the house soon must be stressful for her to loose the apartment and possibly be paying to store some of her personal items. I hope Chloe and Gandolf get along with each other and play nicely.
Old Goat a good day to you also,hope all is well with you and the family.
UFCreel may all be good with you and your family. How is Atz doing after his surgery.

Have a good Friday. Stay healthy listen to OldSailor and STFAH when possible. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21257 on: Oct 30, 2020, 10:09 AM »
good morning ER's  Not so good of news yesterday, When Niece returned home after Doctors visit for her Husband, His battle with cancer of 18 years has finally moved into his entire left side, liver included.  And the kemo pills of the last two years is no longer having any affect.  She got told, to discontinue all medications as they are now useless.  To go home and make him as comfortable as possible.  So he will now have hospice in his own home. :( 

Was awakened to rain couple hours ago, and just finished a long video visit with an old friend I see was on at his home in Kansas City.  We were into ham and CB radio back in the early 80's.  Seems like it was just a short time ago.

Only thing on for today is a visit with a cousin nearby at her beach community for lunch.  Then repack for my flight home, and back to work for a couple weeks, hopefully I will be able to find a small Class C motorhome I can afford.  That would allow me to do some cold weather "camping " and traveling to more suitable ice fishing venues this winter.  By spring time might even find a suitable boat to tow behind a Class C.

Hope everyone has a great day to you and yours

Marv, you are going to get the job done right ?
Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21258 on: Oct 30, 2020, 10:11 AM »
Steve, I found out that the sellers are letting Michelle move in before closing!!  :clap: :bow: No storage problems or anything!! Good deal!!! Take care everyone!!! :)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21259 on: Oct 30, 2020, 10:48 AM »
Bud
Sorry to hear about your nieces husband.
He doesn't have much time left at this point.
Best to visit if you can before time runs out.   :'(

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21260 on: Oct 30, 2020, 11:21 AM »
IFF....so sorry to hear about your niece's husband  :(  thoughts and prayers sent to you and the family. Safe travels home tomorrow  ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21261 on: Oct 30, 2020, 04:43 PM »
Bud I'm very sorry to hear about your niece's husband. Prayers go out to the family.

IW

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #21262 on: Oct 30, 2020, 06:49 PM »
I.F.F. - So Sorry to hear about the niece's husband - thoughts and prayers

Good Evening, All

It actually got nice out today, sunshine all da, the hi temp. go to the low 60's

Trying to play catchup with the goings-on here while I was away with the move-house sale, little bit each day

I.W. - How is the hand doing?

Mason/Mrs. W.W. - How are the grandkids doing?

Mason - Even thou the governor keeps doing his thing with the Covid19, his heart is in the right place trying to protect people from infection/reinfection

Drifter - When my R.A. starts to give me problems in the knees, I have started to use the cream 'VOLTAREN', gives me a week or more of pain free with 1 application

Finally getting some positive movement on the paperwork issues for selling the house, hopefully, this will be done by Nov. 15, or so, depending on the courts

Be back later

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines or Straight Shots-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drink-Safe Travels-Happy Birthday-Happy Anniversary-Get Well Soon
          Thoughts & Prayers
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #21263 on: Oct 30, 2020, 06:56 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Bud Sorry to read about niece's husband. Thought and prayers to all. Time will tell on my buck hunting, this coming week should be prime rut.

mr.clean the bow season goes into January. I only hunt until Nov 20th with the bow and sit a day or so for the rifle season which goes 9 days starting November 21. If I don't get the buck I want with my bow, I always take a doe for the freezer before the rifle season starts. If I collect a buck prior to the rifle season, then I either burn the doe tag or if I still feel like hunting, I shoot a doe and donate it to the food shelter.

TT I have a range finder and have things pretty well marked. The last few minutes of shooting light have always been my nemesis :%$#!:

I have got all my clothes washed and packed. The truck is fueled up and loaded, waiting for blastoff in the morning. Halloween has always been a favorite day to spend in the stand. Not sure why, but other than the last two years,I have seen some dandy bucks when hunting on it.

I just remembered something that I forgot to share. I called the phone company to see what the deal was with the poor phone reception I have been getting. I said it's like they did away with a tower, they said I was kind of right. I was told......The towers which belongs to AT&T had 4G and 3G broadband last year. In preparation of 5G broadband, AT&T has taken all the 3G off the towers in the area. My phone which is 2 years old works on both 3G or 4G. Now that the 3G is gone I can only get service from a 4G tower. Evidently that's why I have to drive 2 miles so my phone can ping off a tower that has 4G. It sounds  :cookoo: but I can't make a call or receive a call at the shack. I can only text about 40% of the time. When I post on here it's usually only late night or early mornings, so something is going on. To say my wife is very worried by me being alone is an understatement. I may have to look into the sat phones more seriously.   

Hope everyone has a good evening :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #21264 on: Oct 30, 2020, 10:37 PM »
 Good evening weather guessers were correct the snow ended around 1PM  any snow on vehicles has melted.
IFF sorry to hear about your niece's husband prayers said for them and the family.
OldSailor great news ,Michelle should talk to whatever lawyer she is using for the home purchase to she want if any risk she would assume by moving into the house before closing .
Capt.Jim may things come together and the closing occur on November 15TH.
Whopper Stopper that is a long archery season. Glad you were able to get some information about why cell phone service is poor at your shack. Guess I need to look into upgrading my cell phone since it uses 3G don't need problems down the road.

Have a good night.
  Steve

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #21265 on: Oct 31, 2020, 04:50 AM »
Steve, Michelle is only storing her stuff in the house, not moving in! We're getting ready to go vote. Our mail-ins got screwed up so we get to go in person!  :%$#!: :whistle:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #21266 on: Oct 31, 2020, 05:07 AM »

Good morning OS, ER's,
                         HAPPY HALLOWEEN
                         It's 21* and clear skies a high of 45* today. ::)
                         OS........I'm waiting till Tuesday to vote at our townhall. :flex:
                         Marv......It sounds like a satellite phone is the way to go. :thumbsup: Have a safe trip back to "The Shack" :flex:
                         Capt......My hand is doing good, I put it to use every chance I get. I have two therapy appointments left, Monday and Tuesday and
              they are setting me free, sort of. They will schedule a couple more in a month or so to see if I'm regressing. :whistle:
                         Wally.....I didn't get the tarps before this snow but it's going to warm up and melt things, tracking says I will have them Monday. :unsure:
                         Eddie.....I hope you have a good Saturday. :thumbsup:
                         We are pushing to finish siding the dormer this morning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #21267 on: Oct 31, 2020, 05:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Halloween!!   ;D
Clear and calm 20 this am,  high in the upper 30', Ended up with about 4" of snow here yesterday.

Bud. ..so sorry to read about your nieces husband,  thoughts and prayers with you all. Safe travels back home. 
  Marv...safe travels back this am,  hoping to read about a Halloween buck harvested tonight. ..best of luck!  :thumbsup:
  Capt.J....the grandchildren are all doing well, looking forward to seeing what they dress up as in costumes today,lol.  Best wishes to you on the closing date going through now without anymore issues!   Glad to see you back!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  OS...great news on your daughter,  best of luck to her with the new homestead!    :thumbsup:
  Steve. ..we clocked out 2 hours after clocking in yesterday, didn't stand a chance with the weather and setup we have. Monday's another day!   ;D
  Jeff...best of luck with the siding today,  careful with the slippery conditions!    :thumbsup:
  H2...hope you're feeling some relief with your knee today...send me a PM if you need a hand dragging one out! :thumbsup:   ;D
  Wally...a fine looking batch of hermit cookies...best of luck to Mr.WW!    :thumbsup:
  Tom...posting from my phone trying your method,  understand how I lost some replies now...Thank You!    :thumbsup:

My many thanks and appreciation for all your thoughts and feelings oncerning the nursing home dilemma we're facing,  it has been a struggle for so many ..Thank You All.   :bow:
  All the pumpkins are carved and ready for  today's trick or treaters,  but have a feeling there won't be much more than family here unfortunately.
  Cawfee's on. ...
Have a great day all, be safe,  best of luck to those fishing & hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21268 on: Oct 31, 2020, 06:20 AM »
IFF, your Nieces' husband is in our prayers.

23* and clear.

Mr. C, it better not be the weather or I am in for a long Winter. A friend said it could be gout, all I know it that it is VERY painful. I stayed off it yesterday and it does feel some what better this morning. We will see.

Eddie, don't wait for the phone to ring. No way I can even get into the woods, at this point don't think I will be bowling on Sunday.

WW, the weather next week is looking pretty good for another bike ride, just not sure if you will find an ice cream shop open....lol.

Have a good BOO day. I have to make GOULLASH today....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21269 on: Oct 31, 2020, 07:47 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....safe travels, enjoy "home" tonight  :thumbsup:  good luck with the motorhome search  ;)

WS.....best of luck on the Halloween sit  :flex:  totally understand MrsWS's nervousness, same concerns here  :-\

Eddie.....enjoy the spooky/scary/cuter than cute grandkids in their costumes tonight  :clap:

H2L.....sorry to hear the knee is still hurting  :(  maybe a visit to urgent care for a look see  ???

OS.....congrats to your daughter on the new home  :thumbsup:   nice of the seller to give her early access for storage  :thumbsup:

CapJ.....fingers crossed it's all smooth sailing on the paperwork now so you can concentrate on spoiling the grandkids full time @)

IW....hope the siding project goes problem free today  :flex: 

MrC.....the snow totally missed us here  :clap:  lake effect in Monday's forecast tho  :blink:

TT.....sorry to hear the toon will be going up for sale  :(   hope the senior center burglars are caught, nothing worse than a thief   :nono:

Drifter.....how's your Dad doing  ???

No Halloween baking this year as the FD is only doing a drive thru prepackaged treat event tonight, no parade, no party, no cider, no apples, no donuts, no MrsWW's cookies  :'( 

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy. Happy Halloween  ;)2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.