Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679509 times)

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5190 on: Jun 21, 2019, 12:29 PM »
Home Depot has some Ridgid Octane combo kits on sale. Only concern is if you get one with the 9amp battery as a free tool does that qualify for LSA or is it viewed as a stand alone battery?
 https://www.homedepot.com/collection/Tools/RIDGID-OCTANE-BOGO-Promotion/Family-309838746?omsid=308862077&irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-10451-483420-&clickid=wUJ0t5z2GWce37f39O3d81HoUklRy3QHA3V4WE0

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5191 on: Jun 22, 2019, 06:01 PM »

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #5192 on: Jun 22, 2019, 10:55 PM »
Home Depot has some Ridgid Octane combo kits on sale. Only concern is if you get one with the 9amp battery as a free tool does that qualify for LSA or is it viewed as a stand alone battery?
 https://www.homedepot.com/collection/Tools/RIDGID-OCTANE-BOGO-Promotion/Family-309838746?omsid=308862077&irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-10451-483420-&clickid=wUJ0t5z2GWce37f39O3d81HoUklRy3QHA3V4WE0
a few thoughts, the 9ah battery doesn't cost anything so if it does not qualify for the lsa there's no loss.
you can buy the system and try to qualify it all and if they say no to their lsa you can return it with-in 90 days.
i'd guess it does not qualify for their lsa as it is not in a kit. it will still have the same warranty as the other major brands of 3 years.

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5193 on: Jun 22, 2019, 11:45 PM »
a few thoughts, the 9ah battery doesn't cost anything so if it does not qualify for the lsa there's no loss.
you can buy the system and try to qualify it all and if they say no to their lsa you can return it with-in 90 days.
i'd guess it does not qualify for their lsa as it is not in a kit. it will still have the same warranty as the other major brands of 3 years.

I just bought one of these kits (it had the 9ah battery in it) online and the whole kit is good for the lsa. I had to call ridgid to make sure, but they approved the LSA while I was on the phone. Now I need to call to have them price adjust the $30 difference I overpaid on. :)

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5194 on: Jun 23, 2019, 04:07 PM »
20%  off gander outdoors with code flag 20  till July 4,2019 no limits on price or amout saved . Lol's

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5195 on: Jun 23, 2019, 08:36 PM »
I just bought one of these kits (it had the 9ah battery in it) online and the whole kit is good for the lsa. I had to call ridgid to make sure, but they approved the LSA while I was on the phone. Now I need to call to have them price adjust the $30 difference I overpaid on. :)

Great to hear, however it works out for me 3300 had some good points also. Thanks guys.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5196 on: Jun 24, 2019, 05:23 AM »
Bass pro has power pro spectra and super slick 8 v2 50% off
 And take a look in the bargain cave

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5197 on: Jun 24, 2019, 06:53 PM »
BPS 50% off on Power Pro braid. Dicks Sporting Goods will price match. I picked up 150 yard spools of 10# for $7.49 ea and 40# 300 yard spools for $12.49 ea. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/star-spangled-summer-sale-power-pro-braided-line?cm_sp=authorGridprod5_HM#facet:&productBeginIndex:0&facetLimit:&orderBy:&pageView:grid&minPrice:&maxPrice:&pageSize:&

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #5198 on: Jun 24, 2019, 09:31 PM »
Sierra Trading Post has an inline reel for $12, and it's even PINK!

https://www.sierra.com/eagle-claw-pink-inline-ice-fishing-reel~p~479du/?filterString=fishing-rods-and-cases~d~190%2F
rod and reel combo for $22 comes in both pink or silver, for those who think reel colors catch fish

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5199 on: Jun 25, 2019, 07:14 AM »
rod and reel combo for $22 comes in both pink or silver, for those who think reel colors catch fish

I don't care about the color, but are they pretty durable?

Offline ajv5148

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #5200 on: Jun 25, 2019, 03:33 PM »
not sure, never owned one of those eagle claws. I believe they're popular. check the reviews on a few sites I guess

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #5201 on: Jun 25, 2019, 07:03 PM »
I bought a pair of the EC reels and then I bought 3 more. Sure, you can spend more $$ but this is a value purchase (at least for me). Maybe the time will come I feel compelled to drop a Franklin =/- on an ice reel but I'm not there yet.

For $12 I'm thinkin' about jumpin' again!

To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5202 on: Jun 26, 2019, 08:34 AM »
STEAL!  Aqua-Vu AV Micro 3.5" Plus DVR-DT with Depth & Temperature Underwater Camera - $172.35  Lowest price ever!  This camera is discontinued and has been replaced by the Micro II model, but until just the last three weeks or so has retailed at $375 or more.  I've been watching this fall for almost a month waiting for it to hit STEAL territory.  It's there.  Don't Dilly Dally!  A lot of outsiders watch this thread.  BUY IT NOW if you're interested!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7MA24G?psc=1

DN

SOLD!  So who's the lucky new owner?
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5203 on: Jun 26, 2019, 09:10 AM »
STEAL!  Aqua-Vu AV Micro 3.5" Plus DVR-DT with Depth & Temperature Underwater Camera - $172.35  Lowest price ever!  This camera is discontinued and has been replaced by the Micro II model, but until just the last three weeks or so has retailed at $375 or more.  I've been watching this fall for almost a month waiting for it to hit STEAL territory.  It's there.  Don't Dilly Dally!  A lot of outsiders watch this thread.  BUY IT NOW if you're interested!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7MA24G?psc=1

DN

SOLD!  So who's the lucky new owner?

That would be me, thanks for tip!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5204 on: Jun 26, 2019, 09:13 AM »
That would be me, thanks for tip!

Congrats man!!!  Super sweet deal!  I would've grabbed it, but already have a camera.  Awesome!

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline laer0302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5205 on: Jun 26, 2019, 09:49 AM »
Congrats man!!!  Super sweet deal!  I would've grabbed it, but already have a camera.  Awesome!

DN

Thanks!! Couldn't pass on it for that price, excited to try it out this winter. Hardwater can't get here soon enough.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5206 on: Jun 26, 2019, 11:29 AM »
Thanks!! Couldn't pass on it for that price, excited to try it out this winter. Hardwater can't get here soon enough.

Good Lil scouting camera ..some mod ideas ...may have to refresh your browser page to see photos

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=309081.msg3235509#msg3235509

Good reel to get you started ..price is right and functions well have two ..some folks don't care for inlines..I pencil grip it ..not to large but does not have a fender..some may not like that ..it works for my needs just fine
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5207 on: Jun 26, 2019, 04:17 PM »
The Marcum RT-9s have dropped to $332.99.  Wow.   :o   So basically, it’s like $1,000.00 off regular price.  LOL!

https://www.amazon.com/Marcum-RT9-CMB-Sonar-Module-RT-PP/dp/B00JS32U1M

DN

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5208 on: Jun 27, 2019, 03:41 PM »
Fishusa 10% off at the steel and salmon fishing store this is good for the guys who fish places like bay de nock etc spoons for jigging salmon.  Steel etc..

Cupon code is: steelie10.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5209 on: Jun 29, 2019, 06:38 AM »
Another Amazon Warehouse Deal!  These normally run over $700.  I’ve watched this one fall from $673.  At $350, it’s officially a steal.

Frabill 640530 Shelter Citadel Sidestep 3455 - $350!  In original packaging; Used -Very Good Condition.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01LW3OHN4/?condition=used

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5210 on: Jun 29, 2019, 07:34 AM »
Baffin Men's Pivot Insulated Boot - $109.96 in sizes 10 & 12.  These are a really nice buy.  These are some of Baffin’s most expensive boots with the rear BOA lacing system and normally run well over $200.  Not Polar rated, but still very warm at -94 and VERY LARGE and stiff.  Not for doing a lot of walking (or driving) in. (read the reviews)  The size 10 boots would probably work for someone who’s regular shoe size is 8.5 - 9.  The size 12 boots for someone that is 10.5 - 11 regular shoe size.

https://www.amazon.com/Baffin-Mens-Pivot-Black-Charcoal/dp/B002D48T68

These are being offered on Amazon by BackCountry, so you could navigate to BackCountry’s website via Active Junky and save another $8.80 (8%) in cash back if so desired.  Final price $101.16.

I would have these boots at this price in a heartbeat if I didn’t already have a pair of Shackletons.

DN

Offline tater140

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5212 on: Jun 29, 2019, 01:53 PM »
Thats a steal on the citadel... im awful tempted.

Offline mattymn80

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • IceShanty Rookie
  • CEO Energized Outdoors LLC
« Reply #5213 on: Jun 30, 2019, 08:00 AM »
Energized Outdoors is running 40% off all Tungsten Jigs 3-9mm and Tungsten Bass Tackle. Promo code Save40 at checkout!
Thank you all for your support! - Energized Outdoors

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5214 on: Jun 30, 2019, 10:47 AM »
The Marcum RT-9s have dropped to $332.99.  Wow.   :o   So basically, it’s like $1,000.00 off regular price.  LOL!

https://www.amazon.com/Marcum-RT9-CMB-Sonar-Module-RT-PP/dp/B00JS32U1M

DN

Is this one of those too good to be true deals?

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5215 on: Jun 30, 2019, 11:12 AM »
Is this one of those too good to be true deals?

Nope, it’s legit.  I’m guessing they’re being discontinued.  Marcum priced them so high, they didn’t sell well.  It’s the same Amazon vendor that has had all of the Marcum products priced very cheap, VM Express.  The RT-9 is a steal at that price, especially if you can make use of the GPS/Navionics.

DN

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5216 on: Jun 30, 2019, 02:24 PM »
Thats a steal on the citadel... im awful tempted.
please  buy this before I do!

Offline Doug SD

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5217 on: Jun 30, 2019, 03:50 PM »
Nope, it’s legit.  I’m guessing they’re being discontinued.  Marcum priced them so high, they didn’t sell well.  It’s the same Amazon vendor that has had all of the Marcum products priced very cheap, VM Express.  The RT-9 is a steal at that price, especially if you can make use of the GPS/Navionics.

DN

I am really trying to find a reason to do this, so help me if you can.  GPS - I have a helix 5 on 4 wheeler and navionics on my phone, I have a lx9 (bought new the year they came out) and a lx7 (found on eBay for $400) already.  I picked up a pancam for $125 and like the idea of two transducers on the same unit.  If I used this in the wheelhouse, the battery life would not be much an issue.  I have always liked the capabilities of the rt9 but wasn't going to dish out the $1500 for it.  One other thing,  seems like cell signal is real spotty on a lot of lakes we fish so not sure about the Wi-Fi rt9 and pancam??

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5218 on: Jun 30, 2019, 03:58 PM »
I’d love to have a couple for that price, but, like you, I have two LX-7s and an external antenna for my phone that’s WAAS accurate, so the RT-9 is redundant.  Plus I’m saving for the next generation of Garmin Livescope which won’t be chump change.  Save your cash.  Bigger and better things coming.  My 2 cents.

DN

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5219 on: Jun 30, 2019, 04:01 PM »
please  buy this before I do!

:roflmao:  Omg Reinert...your wife will kill you, AND ME!    :woot: :whistle:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.