Author Topic: 21" Walley at Pigeon Jan 3rd  (Read 1226 times)

Offline snowpele

• IceShanty Rookie
21" Walley at Pigeon Jan 3rd
« on: Jan 04, 2008, 10:51 AM »
hey all!! out at pigeon yesterday and hooked up with kingfisher22, within 30 mins landed a nice 21" wally on the tip-up, was my very first ice fishin fish!!! and i didn't think to take a photo!!! Thanks to Kingfisher for the tips and set up!! (is that a bell i hear?)

hooked up with Warren77 later on...Man those guys can slay!!!  didn't change my luck any!!

anyone ever been to Battle Lake?

L8ter!

Remember, life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!"

Offline Ayr

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 21" Walley at Pigeon Jan 3rd
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2008, 12:37 PM »
Congrats on your first fish through the ice snowpele  8).

Ayr.

Offline snowpele

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2008, 01:14 PM »
hey thanks...workin on a white or pike next time, you bet i'll have a camera!!
Remember, life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!"

Jer

« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2008, 05:42 PM »
Where's the picture?

Offline snowpele

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2008, 07:35 PM »
Where's the picture?

No pic!! i had a cell camera and my fishin bud had a camera...i was pretty excited and just didn't think of it, held the fish up for a second beside the hole and it just sorta jumped right back in!! True story!!!  KingFisher was the only witness, unless you ask the Wally!!

anyway you bet i'll get a pic of the next one!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.