The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: VERMONT PIKE PICS PART DEUX - THE RISE OF THE ARTIC WARRIOR!  (Read 3213 times)

Offline unoman

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: VERMONT PIKE PICS PART DEUX - THE RISE OF THE ARTIC WARRIOR!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 04, 2010, 09:15 AM »
I have the red flags and like them....however, the green is also great when you are viewing your tilts against a tree filled shoreline where a darker flag such as red or black blend in to the background...especiall y from a distance....

Offline flaggs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Old School!
« Reply #31 on: Mar 04, 2010, 02:53 PM »
YO YO....

Wicked Pi$$a pic there porter!  What the hell Porter.... I guess my 30" was not worthy of your post ha?  I want a divorce!   :'(  (careful guys... be VERY careful)   ;D

Hey, I posted up on Karls original post with Pics.... Of Course Porter had to post yet a second... Anyhow, Porter, you need to read the post on Karls thread!  

Really nice photos Porter... Good Job!

Flaggs!
IceShanty.Com: "The best place to go ice fishing, when you can't go ice fishing!"   A Flaggs Orginal

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
« Reply #32 on: Mar 06, 2010, 09:47 AM »
YO YO....

Wicked Pi$$a pic there porter!  What the hell Porter.... I guess my 30" was not worthy of your post ha?  I want a divorce!   :'(  (careful guys... be VERY careful)   ;D

Hey, I posted up on Karls original post with Pics.... Of Course Porter had to post yet a second... Anyhow, Porter, you need to read the post on Karls thread!  

Really nice photos Porter... Good Job!

Flaggs!

Flaggs - I read about me being a good housewife ::)  You're lucky I put up with that snoring dude :P ;)  In terms of the pics - I tried not to post and duplicate photos - nice fishing buddy - can't wait til next year! Keep in touch.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.