Author Topic: Clam Bigfoot XL4000T Sold Out Everywhere??  (Read 549 times)

Offline Riffle

• Team IceShanty Regular
Clam Bigfoot XL4000T Sold Out Everywhere??
« on: Jan 22, 2013, 01:59 PM »
I looked online everywhere and Redrock was the only place that listed these in stock, so I placed my order yesteday thinking I got lucky, then just now I get an email saying that my order was cancelled because they are SOLD OUT.

I was a little ticked off by that to say the least, so I decided to check Ebay and sure enough I found a few available, so I just placed an order, this seller as of now has 2 left at $320 with free shipping. (I have no affiliation)

Are there any online retailers that have this shelter in stock?

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Clam Bigfoot XL4000T Sold Out Everywhere??
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2013, 02:28 PM »
Three weeks ago I bought the last one at Cabelas in Scarborough. Drove all the way there from Tooky to pick it up and glad I did because I couldn't find it anywhere. You are lucky you found one with free shipping.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline Riffle

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Clam Bigfoot XL4000T Sold Out Everywhere??
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2013, 02:38 PM »
Well, funny thing is, I looked on Reeds a few days ago and they were the only ones with free shipping at the $320 price but they were sold out.

I had a suspicion that the seller on Ebay I just purchased from was indeed Reeds and after going back to the listing I could see their logo on one of the photos, so even though they are sold out on their website it looks like they have a few left via Ebay.

I probably won't get it by the weekend which is a bummer but at least its coming--I knew I should have picked one up a month ago.......... :-\

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.