Author Topic: Adopted a new ice fishing buddy  (Read 4889 times)

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline JohnJ1981

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • DEUS VULT
Re: Adopted a new ice fishing buddy
« Reply #31 on: Nov 23, 2019, 11:35 AM »
First off, I'm not telling anyone not to like them...I respect their "joys" of their companions...you obviously read only what you wanted to read. Several years ago, I was charged at and viciously attacked by a dog that was running loose on PRIVATE property (which wasn't the dogs or the dogs owner...and the owner was no where around) which then became a PUBLIC,PERSONAL and SAFETY issue. And I was minding my OWN business by the way. As to your first comment...hardly. I served 4 years (proudly) during the Vietnam war so guys like you could continue to run your mouths freely, even when you stick your foot in it. And by the way, I like a LOT of people who like dogs...you're just not one of them. ;)

Congratulations, John F Kerry “served” during Vietnam as well and he IS a communist. My point is yours or my service has nothing to do with the price of tea in China nor whether you’re a communist or not. I want accusing you of being one either I was asking a question. Further more, with respect to your attack, that’s awful. I’m sorry that happened, you should’ve been armed and killed the dog and sued his owner. In any case just because there are idiots who don’t properly train and take care of their dogs doesn’t mean guys like you get to tell guys like me who do train and take of our dogs that we can’t have them loose in public i.e. like I do when they pull my gear on to the lake or when hiking them in the woods. Bottom line is you don’t have to like me nor do I have to like you, but you can still respect my RIGHT to have my personal property in public irrespective of your previous encounters of other people’s dogs. That type of logic is the same logic the communist democrats use to try and take my 2nd amendment right away. Because others have committed crimes, well, we are going to strip you of your RIGHT to private property to keep others safe. I hate that line of illogical thinking and I hate those who are dumb enough to buy into it. By the way thanks for your service, now flush your head gear out and see my point!
OUT!
“Some of us are wise, and some of us are otherwise” M.R. Levin...

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Adopted a new ice fishing buddy
« Reply #32 on: Nov 25, 2019, 06:27 AM »
I like turtles!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.