The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: frabill trekker  (Read 523 times)

Offline sweetdaddy0609

• IceShanty Rookie
frabill trekker
« on: Jan 20, 2011, 09:40 AM »
i bought a new frabill trekker last night i put together and its a nice shanty vary pleased so far  :o

Offline crosscobra

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Give em the beans
Re: frabill trekker
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2011, 09:52 AM »
i owned one and it was great! i would suggest getting the cover for it if you will be transporting it in the bed of a pick up, as the frabirc will wear. However they are very nicely built!
"Huddle round the shanty momma, Put a good buzz on!"

Offline charterboat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2011, 04:33 PM »
i owned one and it was great! i would suggest getting the cover for it if you will be transporting it in the bed of a pick up, as the frabirc will wear. However they are very nicely built!

Good call Cobra, I have a spot on my shanty that I think wore a spot on my fender.... and I have a spray in bed liner.  I had a nice cover made for my Frabill and always make sure to put it on when traveling.

Offline G-TOWNBOWSLAYER

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Just a couple wigglers will do it!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2011, 03:08 PM »
If you have ever used a Clam, Eskimo, or a Otter then you would realize they are much better built. I owned a trekker II and sold it because the fabric is so thin its almost transparent doesnt hold heat at all and the frame is alot flimsier than the others. I chalk that up to one of the biggest waste of money I have ever spent on ice fishing. I now own a clam and its like a cadillac compared to Frabill. Sorry just my opinion. :-\

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.