Author Topic: Trap tackle storage bag junk???  (Read 794 times)

Offline Bronzeback5

• Team IceShanty Addict
Trap tackle storage bag junk???
« on: Dec 16, 2007, 01:06 AM »
Wondering if anyone has tried the trap storage bag that is supposed to snap on the back of the seat? Tried a couple of them out on a few different seats at Bass Pro and they didnt work worth a darn. Seemed like i could get one or two snaps secure but never all four and i tried a couple different bags on a few different seats. Let me know if you have one and if it works or not. Good idea but not too usefull if it wont snap on seat and is laying in your sled. Thanks for any replies!!!

Offline jimmygunns

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Add more bacon, son!
Re: Trap tackle storage bag junk???
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2007, 05:34 AM »
I got one, & it works just fine.  The snaps screwed in by hand on the back of the seat.  You didn't try to put it on the old style seat, did you?  They are made for the newer style folding seats.  All 4 snaps screwed in fine on mine,, & the bags snaps right onto them with no problem.  Try to call Clam Corp.  They have great customer service. 

http://www.clamcorp.com/company/customer_contact.html

Phone: 1-800-ICE-FISH (423-3474) • 763.231.4120

Offline RANGER26

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2007, 09:36 AM »
 I HAVE ONE ON THE BACK MY SEAT AND IT WORKS JUST FINE .

Offline Bronzeback5

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2007, 01:45 PM »
I take it that there is the other half of the snap that screws into the chair. I thought the bag was supposed to just snap over the screws on the seat. Didnt see the other half of the snap and that would explain it not wanting to snap tight. Thanks

Offline djkruszewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • that's one big hole.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2007, 09:10 AM »
i also have one, purchased last season.  i love it, allows me to carry my tackle in the main pouch along with gloves, pliers, scissors, and headlamp and a few other private things! :nono:  never had any problem with the snaps.
when fisherman fish alone, do they really catch fish??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.