Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1615528 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28170 on: Jul 01, 2022, 08:44 AM »
Good morning ERs

WW that should be what I put on my Boat for it’s name ? “My therapist”

Had a tiny kitty show up, and Jake rushed at it, scared it to death, so it’s afraid to come out from under the house. Suspect someone just dropped it off. Small as in should still be nursing. It or something has been eating what we have put out for it. Little canned tuna and or soft kitty food. Jake thinks it should be his play thing and he should be allowed to eat what’s put out for the kitty
 :nono: :nono:

Will be working on the deck boards and need to go into a doctor’s office to fill out a new patient form so I can get a primary care doctor assigned.

Still waiting on the guessers rain  ::)

Enjoy you day stay safe
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28171 on: Jul 01, 2022, 09:41 AM »
IFF....how about "the therapist is in"  :roflmao:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28172 on: Jul 01, 2022, 09:01 PM »
Storage locker is empty and trailer all loaded. Was hot and humid here and by the time I was done loading my shirt was soaked like I just jumped in the lake. Oh well it'sall done and will be hitting the trail in the AM.

Online fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28173 on: Jul 01, 2022, 09:14 PM »
Man oh man what a pian in the butt trying to find an alumacraft dealer near me now to try and order a boat that I want with all the options I want. The one I have been talking to for about a year just sold and the new owner is keeping things open for maintenance and winterization and does not want to have inventory, I just asked if he would order my boat and he is debating was supposed to get with me today but no word and the other dealer it shows in the state has not sold any for 2 years. Sorry my rant, have a great 4th weekend, might pop in here and there between work and hopefully the lake. Kids and wife are now sick so hopefully get out and about for some sun, fishing, and play. Happy 4th everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28174 on: Jul 01, 2022, 09:50 PM »
Good evening in the upper seventies outside currently will only drop down to 72 degrees overnight. Today's high was 90 and Moe Humid in town.Weather guessers still calling for rain-thunder storms tomorrow some possibly severe.
Eddie may you knees have recovered after a day of rest might be a good idea to purchase a second pair of knee pads and store them in your truck.
Ice Wanderer good you were able to get instructions for the canopy from company. I hope setting it up was a problem free job.Hopefully next week you can get out in the pontoon boat.
Hunts2long sorry to hear the start of July brings mixed emotions for your family. best wishes to all of you in getting through this time period.
Wallyworld remember time of year for weekly farmer's markets you may find better prices on locally grown produce. Depending on the weather forecast both delta and Oneida lakes should see heavy boat traffic this weekend.
Whopper Stopper i hope the cameras work after being knocked out of trees by local bears. May you not have received to many deer fly bites getting the grass mowed.
IFF may the kitten come out of hiding so you possibly can check it over for health issues.  May you not find it is some wild creature eating the food you have put out for the kitten.
Drifter a safe journey wished for you as you make way back to Yellow Knife.
Fish/hunt4ever sorry to hear your wife and children are sick. I've heard stories of people traveling a hundred miles or more to purchase a car truck with the options they want on the vehicle.

Have a safe and good july 4Th weekend.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28175 on: Jul 02, 2022, 04:43 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

58 degrees, may see 80 later today.

Dave...safe travels back to God's country Sir! Belated Happy Canada Day  :thumbsup:

The freeway that goes through Forest Lake was at a crawl by 8am yesterday. I am guessing many got a jump on the weekend.

Just a few more things to get in order before my brother arrives tomorrow. The lawn was burnt from all the hot sun so we are going with the shaggy look.

I loaded up 200 9mm bullets in case we make it to the range. I boiled 2 dozen eggs to make "deviled eggs" with, so one way or another there should be some shooting ;D

May everyone have a good 4th of July weekend, safe travels to all if venturing out :thumbsup:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28176 on: Jul 02, 2022, 05:02 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
  Had some pretty heavy rain overnight, off and on showers now until mid morning expected.  63* with a high of 77 today.

Steve…the knees are feeling good today, still don’t know how I overlooked my knee pads…saddest part is I have 2 sets of them, lol.   :o  Will you be heading to NJ for the weekend?
  FH4…hope the family is starting to see some relief from whatever is going around, best wishes to them. Good luck in your boat search, hopefully some better news today!   :thumbsup:
  Dave…I had a shirt or two on yesterday that matched yours, lol. Wishing you a safe trip back home today Sir…take your time and enjoy some of  the scenery you missed on the first trip!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Bud…good luck with the kitten, might be a good addition to the family to keep the mice under control if Jake allows!   ;D  :thumbsup: 
  Marv…hope your brother and SIL have safe travels, sounds like you have plenty of ammo covered for the range…and then some, lol….enjoy?  ;D :thumbsup:  Deer flies have been terrible here also, driving everyone crazy especially the dogs.
  Wally…have a safe ride today if an ice cream run is on the planner!  :thumbsup:  I pulled some radishes and broccoli yesterday out of the garden…will be heading to the store today for BLT fixings.
  H2…sorry to read about Thomas, my condolences/thoughts and prayers will be with you and the family Monday.
  Jeff…glad you were able to get the instructions on the canopy, looks like some real nice weather heading our way for the rest of the extended weekend…enjoy!  :clap:

Got the lawn work done for the most part yesterday which was a plus before the heat and humidity really kicked in. Believe it hit 95* in the Albany area, was a few degrees cooler here.
  Thinking about a night trip on the lake this evening, will see if my sons are interested. I’m sure the launch will be filled most of the day, hopefully there will be some spots available before the sun goes down.
  Cawfee’s on….
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28177 on: Jul 02, 2022, 06:16 AM »
Morning all,

H2L......so sorry to read about your loss, my condolences  :'(  glad the transplant for MrsH2 was successful  :thumbsup:

Drifter.....x2 on Eddie's comment, take time to smell the roses on your return trip  :whistle:

WS....safe travels to your brother & s-i-l, have a great visit  :clap:

Eddie.....good luck if you make it out later  ;)  I picked 2 tomatoes yesterday, should have a couple peppers ready soon  :thumbsup:  holding my breath on the cukes  :blink:

FH4.....hope MrsFH and the kids are feeling better soon  :)

MrC....fingers crossed you didn't get any damaging storms  :-\

IFF.....hopefully you can get a hold of the kitten and introduce Jake in a calmer setting, they would probably become "besties"  ;)2

IW.....looks like perfect weather for your get together, enjoy  :clap:

A bit cooler now after hitting the low 90s yesterday  @)  a few light showers overnight and this morning will help with the dry ground  :thumbsup: Nothing planned for the day, maybe a ride after the roads dry up  :)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy. Safe travels to anyone hitting the highway.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28178 on: Jul 02, 2022, 06:20 AM »
Happy Birthday Dave!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28179 on: Jul 02, 2022, 06:23 AM »
Drifter.....Happy birthday !!!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28180 on: Jul 02, 2022, 07:37 AM »
67* and cloudy, got some rain last night.
Lindsay it going to Old Forge for a pig roast so we are getting Rocky overnight.
Not much planned for today.
Drifter, Happy Birthday!
Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28181 on: Jul 02, 2022, 09:17 AM »
Good morning ERs

Lost an earlier post so will try again, add my happy birthday to Dave and safe trip back to where it got to be cooler.

FH4 I know the feeling about getting things from boat dealership. Good luck on your hunt for what you want, maybe he will answer up yet

Finally got to see the kitty, ventured out of hiding and came up on the front porch
Looks to be an Russan Blue  :unsure: :unsure:
May get a visit from #1 Daughter from Wisconsin over this Holiday weekend

Have to stay put for doctors appointment the 5th, Or not another one until September

Safe travels if that is your plans

A little cooler today by maybe 5*

Bud

Online fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28182 on: Jul 02, 2022, 07:42 PM »
Well the wife came out with me today and we got off the water just before the storm hit. But we did catch some fish, but the wife is wore out, then got the new blades on the zero turn and mowed the lawn. Have a great weekend everyone, and no news might have to travel all the way to salt lake city to get a new boat, what a pain. I talked to a guy on the lake today and he drove all the way to Minnesota to get his trophy 205, I have been looking at the 205 or 195 with kicker and bow mount and all so we will see, oh and going to put a deposit on the new side by side since we are debt free, now for the toys.

Oh and snagged this one as well a fun fight.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28183 on: Jul 02, 2022, 09:08 PM »
Good evening much nicer day the origionaly forecast some rain over night and a brief shower maybe twenty minutes ago other wise a dry day with high temperature in the middle eighties. Grocery store business volume hopefully increased today did a little shopping yesterday and the store was not overly crowded.
Whopper Stopper may your brother and SIL have arrived safely at your home. looks like you are ready to make your version of Fourth of July noise at the gun range.
Eddie good to read your knees have recovered things happen we all have forgotten some item and on time or another. Also seems to happen with house/garage clean out dispose of something that has sat used for a year or more sure enough next week you need that item.  May the deer fly season be coming to an end so your dogs can be comfortable while outside. I look tomorrow for a report to see if you did go fishing this evening.
Wallyworld good to read your garden is starting to produce vegetables.
Hunts2long hope Rocky was a good boy and you had a fun day watching him for Lindsay.
IFF nice looking kitty. Safe travel to your daughter if she makes the trip to visit with you this weekend.
Fish/hunt4ever congratulations to you and your wife on a good fishing trip . :clap: :thumbsup:

Everyone enjoy the remaining days of this Holiday weekend.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28184 on: Jul 03, 2022, 04:24 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 62* amd mostly clear, a high of 78* is expected. ::)
                         Steve........Yesterday, it was raining up till around 7 am when my neighbor picked me up for work. We went to breakfast
               and by the the time we were done, the sun was coming out, it was a nice day after that. :thumbsup:
                          H2l...........I hope Scout will be happy to see Rocky later. :thumbsup:
                          Dave........Happy Birthday , Safe travels. :clap:
                          Fish.........Nice catch, I'm glad your wife felt well enough to get out with you. :flex:
                          Marv........It sounds like you are planning to do some target practice. :whistle:
                          Eddie.......I hope you were able to convince the boys to go with you in the afternoon for some fishing. :unsure:
                          Wally.......My wife has had it with her garden, everything was doing real well, then a couple of deer jumped the fence and devoured
                all her beans, cucumbers and peppers. They didn't touch the tomatoes, she said she's not planting another one next year. :%$#!:
                          Bud..........That's a cute little kitten, he's your for ever now, now  that you fed it. :woot:
                          Well today is the big BBQ, weather looks good, hopefully it goes well, the last body count was 34 people, my wife said I'm over my head.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28185 on: Jul 03, 2022, 05:41 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....hope all goes smoothly with the bbq    :flex:

WS.....enjoy the family time  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....hope you and the boys made it out  ;)

H2L.....has the lake been busy  ???

MrC....glad the weatherman over guessed again  :clap:

Had a nice ride yesterday, perfect weather, hitting the road again today  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28186 on: Jul 03, 2022, 06:22 AM »
58* and clear.
WW, there has been some boats out but I know the launch wasn't full yesterday. Maybe a lot of parties.
Rocky was pretty good. He stays next to the wife most of the time.
Heard the fireworks last night. Scout doesn't like them at all.
Lindsay is staying for a cook out today,
Hope everyone is enjoying their 4th weekend, stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28187 on: Jul 03, 2022, 07:39 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

65 heading to near 90 with scattered storms tonight.

IW...Enjoy the BBQ, sounds like an old fashion Ewing BBQ :thumbsup:

Eddie...Hope you are recovering from a night of slaying fish :thumbsup:

WW...Thank You! Safe travels on your ride today :thumbsup:

h2l...Enjoy the cookout :thumbsup:

Just waiting on my brother to roll in, probably around 10am.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Best of luck if on the water. Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Online fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28188 on: Jul 03, 2022, 03:14 PM »
Snuck out to the lake and caught a few fish and then had a blow out on the way home amd when I called Walmart they sold all the tires they had the size I needed, bummer. But started fishing at 7 this morning and had 3 by 7:22 then could not get them to bite and then moved in a bit and found them and had the last 3 and lost 4 by 8:30. Home by 10:30 as I tried to catch a couple bigger ones and see if I could catch a catfish or sauger and lost a rig and caught a small one and left.

The lake looked good this morning as well as I tried a different spot this morning a little walleye chop was good.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28189 on: Jul 03, 2022, 07:19 PM »
 Good evening pleasant day here with a high of around 85 and lower humidity. Quite so far probably hear some fire works once the sun sets for day.
Drifter a belated happy birthday to you ,hope you took a little time from your trip to celebrate.
Ice Wanderer may all of your guests be enjoying the BBQ including yourself. Sorry to hear local deer got into your wife's garden and destroyed her plants.
Wallyworld,i hope you found uncrowded roads and nice weather wherever today's ride took the two of you.
Hunts2long between the cost of food for holiday celebration and gasoline some folks may have to wait on taking out their boats. Enjoy the time with family at the cook out may your daughter Amber be able to eat with you today .
Whopper Stopper I hope you are having a good visit with your brother and SIL. sharing memories/stories from years past and making some new ones.
Fish/hunt4ever looks like the walleye bite is currently hot at your local lake. congratulations on a good morning of fishing.  :clap: :clap: .Sorry to hear about the blown tire may you find a replacement without to much hassle.
Eddie did you get out fishing with your son's last night. Enjoy whatever activities you have planed for this weekend.
Zcm-82,Tomturkey,Icefisher-45 and Old Sailor may you all be having a good july Fourth holiday weekend.  may all be good with each of you and your respective families.

May everyone have a pleasant evening, stay healthy and safe. best to all fishing tomorrow.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28190 on: Jul 03, 2022, 10:19 PM »

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28191 on: Jul 04, 2022, 05:01 AM »
Morning all,

Have a good day!!! Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28192 on: Jul 04, 2022, 05:29 AM »
Good Morning Everyone
     :bow: :thumbsup: :clap:  Happy 4th of July…Happy Birthday America!!!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28193 on: Jul 04, 2022, 07:01 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28194 on: Jul 04, 2022, 08:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Happy Birthday America
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #28195 on: Jul 04, 2022, 10:36 AM »

OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28196 on: Jul 04, 2022, 05:49 PM »
Thoughts and prayers for all those involved in the shooting at the 4th of July parade in Illinois  :'( :'( 

Online fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28197 on: Jul 04, 2022, 09:04 PM »
Well took my buddy out fishing today along with my boy and the wind was blowing when we started this morning and made things tough was going to be off the water at noon well at 1 we left as we caught 2 all morning and then at 1030 caught another one and then at 11 when getting ready to change spots caught one just as I went to reel up the rod, moved and missed or lost 8 more and then caught the last one on a crank just as I was reeling it in to go get a snag out but at least we got my buddy a limit today for him and his wife to enjoy, cooked up 12 from Saturday and the BBQ at my brother's girlfriend family attendees got to eat some and left a bit for the wife and kiddos, also took some walleye wings to the BBQ and coworkers out at work a couple bites and a walleye wing a peice. I got 2 little pieces when I got home from working for a bit this afternoon.

Have a happy 4th everyone hope all the fireworks are good and no bad things happen with them. And thanks to all the firefighters that help put out the fires from out of control fireworks.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28198 on: Jul 05, 2022, 04:15 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 63* and partly cloudy. Showers later today. ::)
                          I hope everyone had a good 4th of July yesterday. My BBQ on Sunday went with out a hitch, I cooked 10 lbs. of chicken thighs, 3 lbs. of
                 drumsticks and 3 racks of Pork ribs and my neighbor cooked a bunch of hamburgers and hotdogs, there were salads of all kinds. I think the final
                 head count was 36 people.
                          Yesterday my neighbor and I worked at the cabin still chinking, one of the owners was there when we arrived and was very pleased with
                 how the job looked. One owner wanted us to run the chink all the way out around the  crisscrossing logs but it would look funny and use a lot of
                 chinking material at $20 a tube. They were concerned that mice could come in at that area so we told them we would use some Great Stuff foam
                 up where the logs meet, they are good with that.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28199 on: Jul 05, 2022, 05:19 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 63*, expecting some afternoon showers here as well, high in the upper 70’s.
  Thoughts and prayers to all those involved in that horrific parade shooting….I just don’t even the know the words to use anymore.  :%$#!: :cookoo:

Jeff…wow, you had quite a group together sounds like a great barbecue had by all and the weather was absolutely gorgeous to boot!  :clap:  Thanks for sharing the cabin photo, that really came out superb…excellent job Sir!  :bow: :thumbsup:
  FH4…congrats on the catching and sharing the bounty with friends and coworkers, awesome!   :clap: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone enjoyed a safe and peaceful 4th of July!
  We had most of the family here yesterday and Sunday for a cookout and a nice fire, plenty of food and a nice time being together. We didn’t have any fireworks here this year, but there was plenty going off in the area which was nice. Had the thought of possibly heading down to the old workplace for the big display at the Empire State Plaza, but that was short lived, especially after the news from yesterday from Illinois and all the shootings constantly going on in the Albany area. Just not worth the risk to do fun things like that anymore unfortunately…pretty damn sad.
  Not a heck of a lot on the planner yet today, will see the what the day brings….Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.