Author Topic: St.. Croix Avid Rods  (Read 678 times)

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
St.. Croix Avid Rods
« on: Mar 14, 2007, 08:42 AM »
I've been searching everwhere to get a couple more of 24 Ul Avids,just missed them at Reeds by an hour or so,that's what the guy told me anyway.He also told me they will be making them next year.I thought St. Croix was done making the Avid? I know the priemer has the same blank but I just don't like that hugh (fat) handle.

Offline steelie

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: St.. Croix Avid Rods
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2007, 07:42 PM »
Im not sure if they are done making them or not. I do know that they had them this year near me in Erie, P.A. at gander mountain. I also know that gander mountain just sends there gear somewhere to store, last year after the season was over, I asked if they could order me stuff and they said " they can get anything you want ( if its available ) and they did for me ! in fact , when it comes in they will contact you and you dont even have to buy it, if you found it else where. I thought that was cool. Hope this helps.
You Don't Know, If You Don't Go !!!!

Offline John_BZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: St.. Croix Avid Rods
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2007, 08:43 PM »
st. croix said they discontinued the avid because the legend is essentially the same rod with a spring bobber. so as far as i know the avid is no longer made.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.