Poll

How much should a ticket for having your licence but forgetting to carry it on you be?

$225
$100
$25
warning, then large fine
warning, then small fine
life in prison without perole
nothing
other

Author Topic: Forgetting your licence  (Read 10161 times)

Offline BuckShotJon

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Gimpy Fisher
Re: Forgetting your licence
« Reply #60 on: Mar 02, 2007, 12:17 PM »
An important friend died today. We now mourn the passing of common sense. Rest in piece my firend you are indeed gone.

Jon
Check Out The Hunting Shanty

Check Out The Softer Side Of The Shanty At www.Myfishfinder.com

Offline empty hook

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #61 on: Mar 02, 2007, 12:18 PM »
I agree with you shrub, i dont like knowing that the fish is just going to sink to the bottom. I figure its gonna get eaten either way, and as long as I am not going over my limit ( I usually stay one fish under my limit incase of a situation anyways) I will take it home and put it to use on my dinner table...
It doesn't matter if you are one under the limit if the fish is under size or out of season.

Offline shrub

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The secret to fishing: Fish where the fish are!
« Reply #62 on: Mar 02, 2007, 01:03 PM »
you are right. buts whats worse breaking the law by keeping the fish or letting the fish rot and go to waste

Betty and Lucey say "HI"!

Offline empty hook

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #63 on: Mar 02, 2007, 01:07 PM »
you are right. buts whats worse breaking the law by keeping the fish or letting the fish rot and go to waste
Breaking the law the fish, doesn't go to waste.

Offline jmny004

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #64 on: Mar 02, 2007, 02:49 PM »
Since automation was employed in New York State, your license number is yours for LIFE. Memorize it. Its only 12 numbers. Only 4 more than your social security number. I pay $68 for super sportsman and an additional $5 for a duplicate license tag. The original remains intact on the back of my hunting outfit. The duplicate tag goers with my credit cards and  paper money rubberbanded in my front pocket. Wallets are for pick pockets

Offline zamboni

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Mar 02, 2007, 03:34 PM »
Since automation was employed in New York State, your license number is yours for LIFE. Memorize it. Its only 12 numbers. Only 4 more than your social security number. I pay $68 for super sportsman and an additional $5 for a duplicate license tag. The original remains intact on the back of my hunting outfit. The duplicate tag goers with my credit cards and  paper money rubberbanded in my front pocket. Wallets are for pick pockets

Pick-pockets?? Didn't know we had people from New York City on here.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.