Author Topic: YOAdrien Charters is now an Ice Gator Dealer  (Read 1122 times)

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
YOAdrien Charters is now an Ice Gator Dealer
« on: Dec 24, 2009, 04:42 PM »
I have 6 new attacker II units on the way, 2 are sold and i will have 4 available a few days after christmas. Stock will be run down quickly at the factory so i decided to stock 6 of them to avoid any backorders right away. They will be all ready to go with the strikemaster hand drill adaptor, all others are available too.

Lots of updates this year, the new motor draws less amps to allow smaller batteries to provide the same performance and lower weight. The blade spins faster as well. The batteries are now in a sealed insulated pack that can be disconnected quickly to bring in and charge, before you had to bring the whole unit in to charge. You can cut power by unplugging the power pack to prevent accidental activation during transportation that couild be dangerous, and the buttons are sealed.

I have one of the first lithium ion battery packs that cuts weight by 9 pounds over last years model. They are rediculously expensive right now at $620 for just the battery pack but hopefully by next year the lithium packs will be down to a reasonable price.

This new generation 2 body is supposed to be the body for the forseable future with any future changes adaptable to it.

Any units remaining unsold will be available at the Rockingham NH show. on jan 9 and 10

I also have all the Arctic Armor Line available.
PROUD SPONSOR OF ICESHANTY.COM

Offline Cub

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: YOAdrien Charters is now an Ice Gator Dealer
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2009, 05:55 AM »
How much are those bad boys?Do you know how much the auger bit would cost?I don't understand why they don't offer
auger bits with them....At least the option..Thanks in advanced
Jig em up!

Offline YOAdrien

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2009, 09:52 AM »
How much are those bad boys?Do you know how much the auger bit would cost?I don't understand why they don't offer
auger bits with them....At least the option..Thanks in advanced

On the website they are 389 plus 26 shipping for a total of $415
I sell them for the same $415 and you get a free heritage laker tip-up.

If you buy a strikemaster lazer 8" hand auger at dicks sporting goods i think it is $79. Just pop the handle off and put the blade on the gator. You are ready to go, plus you have a great hand auger if you want it. I always bring the handle along in case anything happens to the gator i still have a drill ready to go.

I heard that they are in the process of designing their own blade for next year but i don't know for sure if it will happen or not.

I use the 8" lazer hand blade and it was great to me last season.
PROUD SPONSOR OF ICESHANTY.COM

Offline SmellsLikeFishNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2009, 10:59 AM »
LOL thought you were going to Canada?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.