Author Topic: Gas Auger Bit for MKE Fuel?  (Read 562 times)

Offline big-fat-john

• IceShanty Rookie
Gas Auger Bit for MKE Fuel?
« on: Jan 21, 2019, 10:55 PM »
I searched and didnt find any info on it so I'm posting here. Does anyone use a gas auger bit on their Milwaukee Fuel 2700/2800 series drill/drivers? Any issues?

I have a 5" lazer gas auger bit and a 8.25" chipper style auger bit. The powerhead died and they're just sitting in my basement. Wondering if I can use these without any issues. I'd want the 8.25" laying boards for pike. The 5" for panfish.

TIA

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Gas Auger Bit for MKE Fuel?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2019, 12:53 AM »
5" for sure would work just fine. Chipper is going to suck but with 1200 in/lb torque, it should turn it. May go too fast for the chipper blade though, if thats possible.

Youll have to make your own adapters.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Gas Auger Bit for MKE Fuel?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2019, 04:25 AM »
the adapter they sale for the k drill to use on the plate is the one you want its the same size.you will be about double the weight I don't know about that hanging off the drill.clam plate might be okay other than battery life.i thought the same thing because its longer than the hand auger when attached.the k drill is serated blades also.pistol shaver blades.from a 8in mora to 8in lazer power gained about 12in height doubled weight 43/4 to 83/4 have not ran yet

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.