Author Topic: Miracle mirror  (Read 2685 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Miracle mirror
« Reply #30 on: Mar 01, 2012, 08:36 AM »
Tough conditions today son...we are on them but the wind blows
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline creepersjeeper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #31 on: Mar 01, 2012, 11:26 AM »
Hoping to get out there tomorrow if ti's not too windy.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Mar 01, 2012, 12:08 PM »
Looks good tomorrow...tough pull out...enough so to make it cruddy...
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline creepersjeeper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Mar 01, 2012, 12:43 PM »
You going to be fishing the same area?

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Mar 01, 2012, 12:47 PM »
You going to be fishing the same area?
Fish where you guys did the other day but come out a hundred yards...watch for old holes...there are everywhere and are not freezing over...break a leg

Offline creepersjeeper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Mar 02, 2012, 07:05 PM »
Thanks Jibbs, didn't even have to start the auger. Couple of nice 3 pounders.   14 yellows all in the 12"-14" range.

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Mar 02, 2012, 07:07 PM »
Nice buddy... I was just too worn out today to go...must of been a tough pull out there...talk to you soon

Offline creepersjeeper

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #37 on: Mar 03, 2012, 03:27 PM »
Yeah, it was a tough pull but we just chalk it up to good exercise. Lots of water on the ice. Hoping to get one more day out early week. Maybe off to the left towards shore.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.