Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679790 times)

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2820 on: Jun 05, 2018, 07:23 AM »
2 days only $1 shipping no minimum at Bass Pro.. code 78Wins.   Code for Cabela's is MartinWins
Promo Code
MARTINWINS $1 Flat-rate shipping, no minPromotion on Cabelas.com ended at 12:01 AM Mountain Time on Wednesday morning, March 21, 2018.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2821 on: Jun 06, 2018, 06:10 PM »
A nice buy for the folks who jig for big fish.  42” MH Fenwick Elite.   I have some of the lighter Fenwick Elites and they’re decent rods.  I wish I had the need for a long stout rod like this, but...I don’t unfortunately.  :P. I hope someone can take advantage of the deal.

https://www.amazon.com/fenwick-Elite-Spinning-Medium-Heavy/dp/B06Y2SFX8B/ref=pd_ybh_a_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0DJ0W65ASB123XVZZHYM

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #2822 on: Jun 07, 2018, 10:20 AM »
Promo Code
MARTINWINS $1 Flat-rate shipping, no minPromotion on Cabelas.com ended at 12:01 AM Mountain Time on Wednesday morning, March 21, 2018.

They sent me the email 6-3-2018 didn't try Cabela's but Bass Pro worked

http://image.email.cabelas.com/lib/fe9c13707566007d73/m/17/email-a-martin-truex-jr.jpg

Offline tbern

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2823 on: Jun 07, 2018, 12:55 PM »
Acme Tools - MILWAUKEE M18™ FUEL™ Mud Mixer with 180° Handle Bare Tool
2810-20 (Tool only) - $169 (15% Off) and free shipping!!!  The free shipping makes it more like >20% off!  I watch this item all year long.  You won't get it cheaper than this.  Save the wear and tear on your Fuel Drill for carpentry and jobs around the house and grab an M18 Mud Mixer for ripping through the ice.  You won't regret it.           

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-2810-20

DN.      They have a promo code on now, GIFTS4DAD , $20 off $100 or more. Brings the cost down to $149.

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2824 on: Jun 07, 2018, 02:32 PM »
Not the best of deals, but works for me because i already have the proper M18 Fuel drill for my clam plate:

Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer 9.0Ah Kit
Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool)
$299.99

Gives me 3 batteries totaling 19Ah!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-String-Trimmer-9-0Ah-Kit-with-Hedge-Trimmer-Bare-Tool-2725-21HD-2726-20/301547330?MERCH=REC-_-rv_thankyou_rr-_-NA-_-301547330-_-N

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2825 on: Jun 09, 2018, 08:40 PM »
2 days only 1 dollar shipping at bass pro code: 1stplace no min to order to recive..

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #2826 on: Jun 11, 2018, 08:43 AM »
2 days only 1 dollar shipping at bass pro code: 1stplace no min to order to recive..
  :thumbsup:

Same code 1stPlace works for Cabala's

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2827 on: Jun 12, 2018, 02:39 AM »
Cool glad it saved you some dough.. mainly at those places bass pro and cabelas are the worst for swindling people out of dough mainly on shipping and handling..

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
« Reply #2828 on: Jun 12, 2018, 10:49 AM »
Not the best of deals, but works for me because i already have the proper M18 Fuel drill for my clam plate:

Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer 9.0Ah Kit
Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool)
$299.99

Gives me 3 batteries totaling 19Ah!

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M18-FUEL-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Brushless-Cordless-String-Trimmer-9-0Ah-Kit-with-Hedge-Trimmer-Bare-Tool-2725-21HD-2726-20/301547330?MERCH=REC-_-rv_thankyou_rr-_-NA-_-301547330-_-N

I bought the trimmer as well. It's actually very nice and with the 9AH, it lasts longer than the advertised 1hr.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2829 on: Jun 12, 2018, 12:54 PM »
Happy Tuesday Deal Hunters!  I have a question instead of a deal for you today.  Sorry...  Regarding the Cabelas Gift Cards that some of us are accumulating from SVM Giftcards eBay purchases, does anyone know if there's a limit to the number of cards that can be used toward a single purchase at Cabelas?  I'm personally saving for a new fish finder(Helix 12 Mega or Solix 12 Mega probably), so I'm looking at 25 - 30 $100 cards depending on the model I end up choosing.  Has anyone actually tried using that many cards for a purchase?  I'm hoping that there's not any kind of limit obviously, but the question ??? is begging for an answer before I've spent $2,400 on Cabelas Gift Cards.  I'm already half way there... :whistle: :woot:

Thanks.

DN

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2830 on: Jun 12, 2018, 02:35 PM »
Happy Tuesday Deal Hunters!  I have a question instead of a deal for you today.  Sorry...  Regarding the Cabelas Gift Cards that some of us are accumulating from SVM Giftcards eBay purchases, does anyone know if there's a limit to the number of cards that can be used toward a single purchase at Cabelas?  I'm personally saving for a new fish finder(Helix 12 Mega or Solix 12 Mega probably), so I'm looking at 25 - 30 $100 cards depending on the model I end up choosing.  Has anyone actually tried using that many cards for a purchase?  I'm hoping that there's not any kind of limit obviously, but the question ??? is begging for an answer before I've spent $2,400 on Cabelas Gift Cards.  I'm already half way there... :whistle: :woot:

Thanks.

DN

Chat with them? I can't imagine it'd be a problem in store though. Btw, activejunky is at 12% at Cabela's today.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2831 on: Jun 12, 2018, 02:51 PM »
Chat with them? I can't imagine it'd be a problem in store though. Btw, activejunky is at 12% at Cabela's today.

Thanks mboss.  I know there were a few others with the same kind of plan in mind for the gift cards.  Hopefully, one of them has executed the transaction and can confirm that there were no issues.  I glance at ActiveJunky every morning along with my normal bargain hunting routine.  lol  The nearest Cabelas is 3 hours away.  I've never been there.  It's the Wheeling, WV location.  The next closest is somewhere in Michigan.  I would like to see one sometime though.

DN

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2832 on: Jun 12, 2018, 07:49 PM »
I used over 30 last year to purchase a trolling motor and the 360 from Humminbird . No problems.

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2833 on: Jun 12, 2018, 09:27 PM »
Thanks mboss.  I know there were a few others with the same kind of plan in mind for the gift cards.  Hopefully, one of them has executed the transaction and can confirm that there were no issues.  I glance at ActiveJunky every morning along with my normal bargain hunting routine.  lol  The nearest Cabelas is 3 hours away.  I've never been there.  It's the Wheeling, WV location.  The next closest is somewhere in Michigan.  I would like to see one sometime though.

I live 30 minutes from my nearest Cabelas store.  I've been waiting for the Solix 12 to go on sale somewhere.  My store doesn't have any Solix's in stock, ever.  I'm not sure how you would buy a unit with gift cards online??  Maybe walk into the store and pay at the service counter with the cards, and have it mailed to you?

Dicks sporting goods has that one deal by email where you can get 20% off of one item.  I dilly dallied about 2 months ago, and let the deal slip away.  I even had the Solix in my cart, but didn't checkout.  Now I'm waiting for another email of the same kind. 

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2834 on: Jun 13, 2018, 03:08 AM »
I used over 30 last year to purchase a trolling motor and the 360 from Humminbird . No problems.

Thanks prospector! ;)  That’s the info I was looking for!  Awesome!

Ice Surveyor, once you get into Cabela’s online checkout area with your purchase, there is a place to enter gift card numbers. You enter the numbers and a code right from the physical card and then click the “Apply” tab.  Once you’ve hit apply, the boxes will open for another number and code.  I just wasn’t sure how many cards the page would let you put in.  You can also remove cards from the purchase if you change your mind.  It’s actually quite a simple feature to use.

The problem with the email sales codes that I get from Overton’s, Gander, kittery, FishUSA, Sierra Trading Post, DICK’S and many others is that “electronics” and “trolling motors” are almost always excluded from the sale coupon.  That’s why I’m going with the 20% off gift card route at Cabela’s and using activejunky.com.  I hope to purchase my new fish finder at 30-35% off the retail price when I’ve accumulated enough cards.  It’s a surefire way to save on items that rarely go on sale like fish finders and trolling motors, etc.  The only drawback is that you’re committing to making the purchase from Cabela’s.  If I’m really patient and wait for Cabela’s to put the item I want on sale, I could score an even larger discount.

DN

Offline buckslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2835 on: Jun 13, 2018, 06:29 AM »
I live 30 minutes from my nearest Cabelas store.  I've been waiting for the Solix 12 to go on sale somewhere.  My store doesn't have any Solix's in stock, ever.  I'm not sure how you would buy a unit with gift cards online??  Maybe walk into the store and pay at the service counter with the cards, and have it mailed to you?

Dicks sporting goods has that one deal by email where you can get 20% off of one item.  I dilly dallied about 2 months ago, and let the deal slip away.  I even had the Solix in my cart, but didn't checkout.  Now I'm waiting for another email of the same kind.

I got the Dick's Sporting Goods email yesterday for 20% off a single item and I didn't see electronics included in the excluded items.  Watch your InBox!!!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2836 on: Jun 13, 2018, 06:45 AM »
I got the Dick's Sporting Goods email yesterday for 20% off a single item and I didn't see electronics included in the excluded items.  Watch your InBox!!!

Doesn't work.  Been there, done that.  Almost all electronics and most rod/reel manufacturers (and tons of other stuff) are excluded from those deals.  Go down to the "Fishing" section.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/promo-exclusions?catalogId=12301&langId=-1&storeId=15108&storeId=15108&krypto=VCmWPQt7qxwQcTwnsSjclvwQjwlG8geEo%2BF6KUpYMQpayXAuXO6x7ivlzAq5UAjgIiJEiSa42oe4zWJqgFf2wEMpu431Rwvv3ClmsN%2BmfblD3Gach3%2BK1yqc1ejU%2BO44

DN

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2837 on: Jun 13, 2018, 05:29 PM »
I got that email.  Put the Humminbird Solix in my cart a few minutes ago, and no 20% off this time.  A few months ago, the 20% off was added.  Probably wouldn't have gone through anyway.. 
Oh well, I tried. 

If you're on facebook, there is a group called "hummingbird side imaging".  There are a few guys selling humminbird products in that group.  I you've looked around at pricing, everyone has the same price for humminbird's products, because that's what they make them advertise their items for.  Now, if you call up these folks, the prices are quite a bit lower than what's advertised.  One of the folks is Brian at BBG Marine.  Google him for his number.  Another is Fastbass Marine, I believe.  I guess I'd rather give my money to these type of folks anyway. 

Offline jpohlic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2838 on: Jun 13, 2018, 05:42 PM »
For people in Alberta, Campers Village has a coupon for 20% off one reg priced item, sale ends June 17. Nothing really ice fishing related there (maybe some outerwear) but my wife and I each used a coupon to buy a couple Wilderness Systems Pungo 140 kayaks. They are also giving away a free paddle (value $100) with every boat purchase, so between us we saved $760 on the kayaks, paddles and extra taxes we didn't have to pay. We've tried them out already and they seem quite stable enough to fish from!!! Just need to add a few rod holders and figure out a way to mount the transducer.
The more I fish, the less I know about fishing...
Send me a PM if you'd like info about how I built my ice shack

Offline ActiveTrapChecker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2839 on: Jun 14, 2018, 07:36 PM »
I bought the trimmer as well. It's actually very nice and with the 9AH, it lasts longer than the advertised 1hr.

Glad to hear you like it, mine should be arriving tomorrow

Offline guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2840 on: Jun 14, 2018, 08:03 PM »
Today only,if you have a Cabela's visa card.  10% off and free ship   $50 min.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2841 on: Jun 15, 2018, 05:46 AM »
20% discount coupon off any single item at Dick's Sporting Goods this weekend. Just log onto their site. not great but better than nothing.

Offline SKIFFLAKEJIMMY

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2842 on: Jun 15, 2018, 07:49 AM »
Cool glad it saved you some dough.. mainly at those places bass pro and cabelas are the worst for swindling people out of dough mainly on shipping and handling..
For what it's worth. Bass Pro eliminated Cabelas 5% Veteran discount when Bass Pro took over. I guess they are FREE to do that though.
Thank you Lord for thinkin bout me. I'm alive and doin fine!!!!!!

Offline guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2843 on: Jun 15, 2018, 07:11 PM »
Cabela's and Bass Pro do offer 5% veteran discount for in store purchases. On cabela's web site at the bottom, shopping resources, military discount program. 

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2844 on: Jun 15, 2018, 08:05 PM »
Cabela's and Bass Pro do offer 5% veteran discount for in store purchases. On cabela's web site at the bottom, shopping resources, military discount program.

Cool?

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2845 on: Jun 15, 2018, 08:08 PM »
At dicks there giving 20%off a single item must click threw e mail sent .. but I'd you spend over $100 they give you a extra $20 to be used on next perchase.. the 20%off is tI'll 6-17-18..

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2846 on: Jun 19, 2018, 12:48 PM »
Baffin Men's Lightning Boots - Size 12, rated to -94F  $92.79  A steal at that price.  These run one to two sizes small, so order if your regular shoe size is 10 to 11.  They can easily be returned to Amazon if they don't fit right.  I bought one size up in my Baffin Shackletons and they are still very snug.  Be advised.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002D48T9A?th=1&psc=1

Another good buy on the Baffin Endurance.  These boots are more true to size per the reviews.  https://www.amazon.com/Baffin-Mens-Endurance-Snow-Black/dp/B004YGR7TI/ref=pd_ybh_a_67?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1BTER1KXFC2A7HE9PPV4
DN

PS.  Feel free to let me know if you're in the market for anything.  The deals on boots should continue to pop up on Amazon as they try to unload inventories of winter items.

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #2847 on: Jun 20, 2018, 08:44 PM »
Yes, I am a size 10 shoe.  Keep spending my money, DN!

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2848 on: Jun 21, 2018, 08:53 AM »

Thanks.

DN

I use mine to buy an egiftcard on Cabela's.com to combine them.  Works well and I don't have to worry about keeping all the physical gift cards.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2849 on: Jun 21, 2018, 10:10 AM »
I use mine to buy an egiftcard on Cabela's.com to combine them.  Works well and I don't have to worry about keeping all the physical gift cards.

Great idea and thank you again!

DN

Some Amazon deals to browse since Ice Shanty is about as exciting as watching mud dry right now.  lol. ;D  Enjoy. ;)

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-25501-Portable-Insulated-Shelter/dp/B01M7REPVQ/ref=pd_ybh_a_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=A7MQH309KRSB9VGJ3E9X

https://www.amazon.com/fenwick-Elite-Spinning-Medium-Heavy/dp/B06Y2SFX8B/ref=pd_ybh_a_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=MKVE061D1FY9CRZV3YP4

https://www.amazon.com/Berkley-BICEX126QT-One-Ice-Spinning/dp/B06XKLKX13/ref=pd_ybh_a_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=110YQ5ZPYX5G1CGW8MPE

https://www.amazon.com/Vexilar-FL-8SE-19-Degree-AlumaDucer-Finder/dp/B00GVFDO7E/ref=pd_ybh_a_5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=J9WJ9T7ZCVEWBCD0GMCT

https://www.amazon.com/fenwick-AICE18ULXFS-AETOS-Ice-Spinning/dp/B011LVAVBY/ref=pd_ybh_a_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=B56P2Z7V7QAJJDDP8MPP

https://www.amazon.com/MarCum-Lithium-Shuttle-Charger-Black/dp/B075TJ4HKN/ref=pd_ybh_a_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6Y1NW59N9DEYPQPJYRYZ

https://www.amazon.com/Frabill-Straight-Line-Quick-Combo/dp/B00XD5LEQ8/ref=pd_ybh_a_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=TNXE9XKHR4Z5XQEENP0G

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-Tracking-Kit-Ice-Shelters/dp/B071ZHJZ9D/ref=pd_ybh_a_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KYFJGA3N3ET9WGMBR1WT

https://www.amazon.com/fenwick-FICEMET25-29-Methods-Spinning/dp/B06XKMQ1D7/ref=pd_ybh_a_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=K7VH67XH7W3CB40AV6D5

A summer rod deal.  This is a very nice spinning rod.  I have the Fenwick World Class twins of these.  They normally run about $260  Tackle Tour review of the casting version here:  http://tackletour.com/reviewabufantasistafnpc706.html

https://www.amazon.com/Abu-Garcia-Fantasista-Premier-Spin/dp/B01IDEPQ44/ref=pd_ybh_a_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=J36502NGHKDCBQ79VNDZ

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.