Author Topic: WU Banner  (Read 941 times)

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
WU Banner
« on: Sep 13, 2017, 01:40 PM »
Noticed that after the site came back up after you worked on it it the Weather Underground banner on my posts is saying database error. Is there something I need to do to fix it? Thanks!
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Re: WU Banner
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2017, 02:50 PM »
I've heard a butterfly on one continent could cause a tornado on another.        :whistle:

Maybe that's why we all need see everyone's weather, as it gives us a forewarning of doom at our respective locations.     :unsure:

Maybe I'm wrong or just lack understanding the pride of showing off various weather reports from around the planet but, I could be wrong.     ::)

Please excuse this intrusion. 
                                               :icefish:

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2017, 03:00 PM »
Not relly sure why you butted in! So now you know my user id. If you don't wnat to see my trivia then don't open a post with my user id! See you have a lot of posts hope most of them were not a waste of time like the one you just put up.

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2017, 03:38 PM »
Unclegillhunter,
                       Sorry for not making my statements clearer which appearently caused a misunderstanding.    :bow:

It's all my fault.

In the future, I'll refrain from calling undue attention to reality based topics.

Good day Sir.

May you have a wonderfully successful ice season.     

:icefish:

Tom

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.