The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Red Rock store .com  (Read 903 times)

Offline baitbig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • bigbait
Red Rock store .com
« on: Oct 22, 2013, 10:10 AM »
 I dont want beat up the little store in the local area. Some of us have a hardtime getting the xxx large size ice fishing gear.  Redrockstore.com has a lot the xx and bigger size bibs, jackets, glove, and mittens on close out . I never knew they mad bibbs so big. I m just tring to hook up all the guys on ice shanty. There some sweet deals .

Offline manitron

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Red Rock store .com
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2013, 02:15 PM »
I understand your reluctance to beat up the little guys ,who usually offer up great service as well as live bait. However, if they do not stock adequately or they cannot afford to carry a large inventory, then you have to take advantage of the large online outfitters. Sometimes,the only way that  I can purchase items that I learn about online is to get them online such as Eagle Claw inline reels,Arctic Armor, and Arctic Warriors.As for Red Rock,I bought a closeout auger from them in February and the transaction was exceptional. I highly recommend them.
Being on ice is nice but the tug is the drug.

Offline jonserfish1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm a fishahaulic!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2013, 08:17 PM »
I always give the mom and pop stores a shot first! maybe they can't match the price but 9 times out of 10 they will make it up to you ten fold. Lucky bait in warren ri is my favorite shop and there is nothing they won't do to accomodate the usuals and any new customers just as well. No big outfit will do that. Sometimes you can even get them to bring it in and they can get a dealer discount and you pay the same maybe a little more .

Offline baitbig

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • bigbait
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2013, 12:44 AM »
Ya i here where you guys are coming from but there giving this stuff away.  Just looking out for all the big boned guys I never knew they made bibbs in 4xl and 5xl. ;D 

Offline xjma

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Oct 27, 2013, 05:37 PM »
Great deals for guys that are either S or 3-5XL.  I was really excited to grab the camo bibs, but I guess at 6' 2" 240 I'm not a big enough big guy to take advantage :(.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.