The ice fishing North Dakota board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Check out our new commercial!  (Read 2730 times)

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
Check out our new commercial!
« on: Jan 29, 2016, 12:43 AM »

;D
The Polar Bird Team

Offline BowHunter1527

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Check out our new commercial!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2016, 10:44 PM »
Looks nice but good luck in ND when the 30-50mph winds come up.
"Did you  clip your barbs,  you remember to clip your barbs."

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 2016, 11:42 PM »
Looks nice but good luck in ND when the 30-50mph winds come up.

Those are some strong winds; however, I am willing to bet our shelters would hold up better than our competitors since our shelters were designed to withstand fishing in Siberia where it is very cold, windy, and harsh.  We should have some reviews coming in soon from ND.  Thank you for your kind comments and concern.  :) 
The Polar Bird Team

Offline nd.walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is there such a thing as a bad day of fishing?
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2016, 06:58 AM »
I'm looking for a new shelter, i'd gladly review one for ya ;)

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2016, 11:38 PM »
I'm looking for a new shelter, i'd gladly review one for ya ;)

Our reviews are all done by customers or winners of our previous giveaways.  This way we can ensure we are receiving honest feedback that can be posted publicly.  If you are interested in a shelter, we offer a 5% discount when using the code (5MIANDPB) at check out.  We also give a $30 rebate for customers who do an honest 5 minute video review.   ;D
The Polar Bird Team

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 08, 2016, 02:13 AM »
You guys still fishing ND?
The Polar Bird Team

Offline nd.walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Is there such a thing as a bad day of fishing?
« Reply #6 on: Feb 08, 2016, 09:04 AM »
Last I was out the ice was still good but this weekend we had 50+ degree temps followed up by 40-60 mph winds so unless it cools down a bit i'm probably done for a while. :)

Offline burck17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 08, 2016, 12:11 PM »
I'm not done yet but I will be walking from here on out for sure

Offline burck17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 08, 2016, 07:44 PM »
Also you can easily fish the wind with a pop up... Just gotta tie it down... I fish an Eskimo 3i and had no problems last weekend with it... I would look into buying a polar bird but my Eskimo is brand new this year before I heard of polar bird... So I'm slicking with what I've got... Also the windows on the bird would be a issue for me as well.

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Feb 08, 2016, 11:31 PM »
Last I was out the ice was still good but this weekend we had 50+ degree temps followed up by 40-60 mph winds so unless it cools down a bit i'm probably done for a while. :)

:'(  Hang in there, its not over yet...   ...we hope!  Be safe though.   ;)

I'm not done yet but I will be walking from here on out for sure

Good thinking, and safety is key.

Also you can easily fish the wind with a pop up... Just gotta tie it down... I fish an Eskimo 3i and had no problems last weekend with it... I would look into buying a polar bird but my Eskimo is brand new this year before I heard of polar bird... So I'm slicking with what I've got... Also the windows on the bird would be a issue for me as well.

Your absolutely right.  Just have to anchor it down is all.  Our floor helps tremendously as well.  As for the windows, we found that the doors work better for checking tipups.  quicker, more room, and easier.  But thats just our take.  Certainly their are multiple solutions.  Thank you for your feedback.  Keep us in mind if you ever sell your current shelter.   ;D

The Polar Bird Team

Offline burck17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Feb 09, 2016, 07:07 AM »
From what I have seen if I was to upgrade my shelter I would buy a polarbird 4T but I don't plan to upgrade for a few years. I will try and get at least 2 more seasons out of mine. Mostly because being military that's when I leave Minot and don't know where I will be going next.

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Feb 09, 2016, 10:36 PM »
From what I have seen if I was to upgrade my shelter I would buy a polarbird 4T but I don't plan to upgrade for a few years. I will try and get at least 2 more seasons out of mine. Mostly because being military that's when I leave Minot and don't know where I will be going next.

First of all, Thank you for your service to our country!  Secondly, we will be here when you are ready to upgrade.  And if you do happen to sell your old shelter sooner than later...    ;) ;) ;D   ...we will be here to assist you with that if you decide we are a good fit for your needs.  Thank you for considering us! 
The Polar Bird Team

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.