Author Topic: Anyone else still ice fishing?  (Read 2121 times)

Offline viciouscircle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • sure its thick enough to hold our weight, after u
Anyone else still ice fishing?
« on: Apr 08, 2023, 04:35 PM »
Hi all,

Anyone else in here still have fishable ice? We have around 36” to 42” with not much more than a foot or so of snow. I’m thinking a couple weeks too here before I won’t even be walking out, I’m planning on lakers, burbot, crappie and walleye. Walleye closes here in around 2 weeks, usually when the snow is off they start to stage right in front of my house, fingers crossed :)
   "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!"

Offline viciouscircle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Anyone else still ice fishing?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 10, 2023, 05:53 PM »
Guess not  :'(

Offline viciouscircle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2023, 06:55 AM »
Currently on a vacation but it's one of the most enjoyable activities for me.

I have not had a holiday in years, miss going to the island of Antigua. Wading through mangroves and fishing of the rocks for tarpon, jacks, barracuda, snook and mutton snapper is awesome fun. Maybe next February.

Offline Fry Flier

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2023, 11:00 PM »
No ice here for me this season Simon I had to fish through your eyes this year, again thanks for the adventure. As stated, no ice for me this year, the only adventure for me was 2 x's dislocated hip and 1x ruptured disc in back. However, I did get to have some really moving pain pills along with an MRI and Xray's. Be safe my friend so I can kick your butt next year....lol
May your tip-up spool while your flag raises with hopes of landing the big one.

Offline viciouscircle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Apr 22, 2023, 12:32 PM »
No ice here for me this season Simon I had to fish through your eyes this year, again thanks for the adventure. As stated, no ice for me this year, the only adventure for me was 2 x's dislocated hip and 1x ruptured disc in back. However, I did get to have some really moving pain pills along with an MRI and Xray's. Be safe my friend so I can kick your butt next year....lol

Holy sh! T , hope you heal fast, I got some funky a$$ pills at the beginning of the year for some long Covid complications, had a two week holiday courtesy of morphine. We still have a round 2’feet of ice, might get another week out of it. Went out in a 60kmh blizzard yesterday for 2 hours , SKUNKED! Did not even mark a single fish.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.