Author Topic: leavitt park  (Read 2082 times)

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
leavitt park
« on: Jan 03, 2008, 03:39 PM »
I got the town to open the gate at leavitt park beach in Meredith   on winni today . The parking lot still isn't plowed yet but I'll get on that friday. One house on the beach waiting to go out .I saw three guys fishing there on sunday.
There must be a twelve step program for this

Offline cuzandme

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: leavitt park
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2008, 03:50 PM »
I got the town to open the gate at leavitt park beach in Meredith   on winni today . The parking lot still isn't plowed yet but I'll get on that friday. One house on the beach waiting to go out .I saw three guys fishing there on sunday.
Was it all locked there? I'll be fishing there for the derby.. can't wait! :D
Miller Lite please.

Offline onehook

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Shack Trout
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2008, 04:33 PM »
How much ice is there?

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2008, 06:48 PM »
I was told there was a good six to eight inches .

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2008, 07:29 PM »
Hey, How are you?

I'm fairly local myself, and do the Winni Derby every year for the past 10 years ( a few times at Leavitt )
I just joined the site because I'm a fishing fanatic and I guess this is the place to be.
I'm still playing around trying to figure how to post pictures here and mauever around the site.
Thanks for the info.  ;)

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2008, 08:39 PM »
Ya, I've fished the derby since it began. Had fun every year except for the year that I had to babysit a friend of mine that was wasted ,and he was getting flags !

Offline blindbass

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 03, 2008, 09:05 PM »
Ya, I've fished the derby since it began. Had fun every year except for the year that I had to babysit a friend of mine that was wasted ,and he was getting flags !
i'm sure he was fine maybe you should of concentrated on fishing more.

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2008, 07:27 AM »
Speaking of the fool, how Are are you? any flags lately. you think you may stay conscious this derby ?

Offline TROUTDANCE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 04, 2008, 10:51 AM »
I'll be there early saturday morning with a small group, I'm still trying to convince myself to bring the bobhouse up, however with the higher temps coming in next week, I'm a little hesitant. I hate worrying about the thing while I'm at work, it's the worst.
DEDICATION

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Jan 04, 2008, 02:31 PM »
I'm sure that the temps. won't hurt anything. It takes days of warm weather to make any real change. The parking lot did not get plowed as far as I know , but there is enough parking for  7- 8 vehicles.  I'm sure that more houses will go out as soon as every one knows that the gate is open.I'll try to get it plowed next week. The beach goes out for quite a ways before it drops off. If your looking for lakers try Becky's garden way out straight from the beach towards black cat Island bridge.

Offline cSpike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Jan 04, 2008, 04:18 PM »
I'm sure that the temps. won't hurt anything. It takes days of warm weather to make any real change. The parking lot did not get plowed as far as I know , but there is enough parking for  7- 8 vehicles.  I'm sure that more houses will go out as soon as every one knows that the gate is open.I'll try to get it plowed next week. The beach goes out for quite a ways before it drops off. If your looking for lakers try Becky's garden way out straight from the beach towards black cat Island bridge.

What happened you said you would take care of it Friday??? LOL My buddy checked and said it still wasn't plowed.
I'm heading up in the am.

Spike
Traps? Who needs traps? I have a jig rod and a Vexilar!
gallery

Offline huntr-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Jan 04, 2008, 05:08 PM »
I took a sick day today to do some exploring , but as I said I will try to get it taken care of on Monday. Its not my jurisdiction .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.