Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1685495 times)

Offline winterbuddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6600 on: Jan 03, 2020, 09:39 AM »
mark is doing well. he says he can't access the site from work anymore. something about new cloud based servers. he has an ipad at home but doesn't like typing on it or getting that sort of work done on a tablet.

we are working on a work around atm and might see him here again soon.
he is off of work and on his tablet. trying to get him to look into a tablet keyboard for home use. and try tor browser at work.
www.torproject.org

We need him working for us. :tipup: 

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6601 on: Jan 03, 2020, 11:20 AM »
not sure if this is a deal but I just got the Eskimo Pistol Bit 8" for $174 shipped.
Auger: $160
Shipping: $14

https://www.marinegeneral.com/product/eskimo-pistol-bit-auger/
Tight Lines!

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6602 on: Jan 03, 2020, 11:48 AM »
mark is doing well. he says he can't access the site from work anymore. something about new cloud based servers. he has an ipad at home but doesn't like typing on it or getting that sort of work done on a tablet.

we are working on a work around atm and might see him here again soon.
he is off of work and on his tablet. trying to get him to look into a tablet keyboard for home use. and try tor browser at work.
www.torproject.org

Ice Shanty fundraiser for the guy that's saved us countless of dollars? (or caused us to spend in most cases ;) )
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline dbuchmann

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wishin' I was fishin'!
« Reply #6603 on: Jan 03, 2020, 06:05 PM »
Just got my L&M flyer. 8" Lite Flite for $149

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6604 on: Jan 03, 2020, 07:21 PM »
Well I still don't know if I'm getting the fuel 2703 or 2803. I ordered it yesterday around 2:00 mountain time. I called them around 3:00 mountain Time and spoke to a customer service agent who said everybody in the department I needed is gone, but she understood the issue that the description is different than the title, and that my item wouldn't ship yet and she would get back to me. She was wrong twice. My item already shipped and is scheduled to be here Monday, and she never called me back today. I also sent them an email this morning that wasn't returned. So I guess I'm getting a drill for 205 total, don't know which one it is but after researching a little bit it seems like this is still a good deal And the only bad part about it is to handle if it's a 2703. And that case I'll just buy a clam plate And it'll still cost less all together than if I bought the 2803 from home Depot. I'll let you know what drill shows up Monday

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6605 on: Jan 04, 2020, 06:40 AM »
Sure there will be lots of great deals this year.  We may not even get an ice fishing season in NE Ohio this year, the way the weather looks and if we do will be a short one.  Such a bummer, when I have a new LX6 Lithium to use!  :)

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6606 on: Jan 04, 2020, 07:57 AM »
Sure there will be lots of great deals this year.  We may not even get an ice fishing season in NE Ohio this year, the way the weather looks and if we do will be a short one.  Such a bummer, when I have a new LX6 Lithium to use!  :)
you can get their high speed transducer and use it all year. some of your area are headed up to upper lower penn. michigan for some ice soon. check out the michigan thread. maybe you can car pool.

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=373780.0

Offline bearnoob

• Team IceShanty Regular
Holy Deals Batman
« Reply #6607 on: Jan 04, 2020, 09:34 AM »
In case anybody missed it, Fleet Farm running a $50 off $200 ice fishing purchase promotion. A lot of things are on sale on top of that. Buddy of mine just got a Marcum M3 for $130 off regular pricing.
Hardwater fisherman since 2014. All opinions subject to change as experience increases.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Holy Deals Batman
« Reply #6608 on: Jan 04, 2020, 09:37 AM »
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline bearnoob

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Holy Deals Batman
« Reply #6609 on: Jan 04, 2020, 09:54 AM »
In case anybody missed it, Fleet Farm running a $50 off $200 ice fishing purchase promotion. A lot of things are on sale on top of that. Buddy of mine just got a Marcum M3 for $130 off regular pricing.

Correction, the Marcums was excluded when I tried this.
Hardwater fisherman since 2014. All opinions subject to change as experience increases.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6610 on: Jan 04, 2020, 10:32 AM »
They also have the clam plate on sale for $60.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6611 on: Jan 04, 2020, 10:44 AM »

Thats 25% off  $79.99 .. 30 plus % off the "new" MSRP PRICE OF $89.99
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6612 on: Jan 04, 2020, 11:00 AM »

Dosent look like its avle to be shipped ..my have to price match it somewhere.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6613 on: Jan 04, 2020, 10:12 PM »
Just an FYI for anyone looking for a new Otter X-Over Pro Lodge. Retail 1049.00. L&M Fleet has on sale of $749.00 plus tax. Several places price match. Not sure how long sale goes but I picked one up today.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6614 on: Jan 04, 2020, 11:15 PM »
RIDGID 18-Volt OCTANE Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Combo Kit with Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, (2) OCTANE Batteries, Charger
Originally $380, marked down to $190.

Check stock here: https://brickseek.com/home-depot-inventory-checker/?sku=308056195

Pricing can vary store to store, but most are at $190 per Slickdeals.

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6615 on: Jan 05, 2020, 04:56 AM »
As posted previously, and now live, lm fleet supply has the strikemaster lite flite 8" 149.99 total incl tax. Free shipping. just got mine. https://www.landmsupply.com/shop/sporting-goods/ice-fishing/augers/strikemaster-lite-flite-lazer-drill-8

Offline paul23

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • AKA Bauls25 on mff
« Reply #6616 on: Jan 05, 2020, 08:07 AM »
Thats 15$ more than glens on lite flight

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline Luckydog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6619 on: Jan 05, 2020, 12:34 PM »
I couldn't pass up the chance for $65 off on the Strikemaster Lite Flite.  I just place my order with Glens Outdoor.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6620 on: Jan 05, 2020, 12:42 PM »
Not just $65 off, but free shipping to boot. Deal of the day!!  :tipup: :tipup:

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6621 on: Jan 05, 2020, 12:46 PM »
That Glen's outdoors price is great except it's out of stock now. LM fleet farm still has some

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6622 on: Jan 05, 2020, 01:23 PM »
That Glen's outdoors price is great except it's out of stock now. LM fleet farm still has some

Do they price match ?

Offline Pitbull44

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6623 on: Jan 05, 2020, 02:00 PM »
Dang that’s a sweet deal! I purchased one in December and love it. You guys will be happy and can’t beat that price

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6624 on: Jan 05, 2020, 05:48 PM »

I got an order confirmation, hopefully they have enough in stock to ship mine. I just put my 8" Mora, kovac adapter and extension up for sale!

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6625 on: Jan 05, 2020, 08:35 PM »
RIDGID 18-Volt OCTANE Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Combo Kit with Hammer Drill, Impact Driver, (2) OCTANE Batteries, Charger
Originally $380, marked down to $190.

Check stock here: https://brickseek.com/home-depot-inventory-checker/?sku=308056195

Pricing can vary store to store, but most are at $190 per Slickdeals.

Buyer Beware: This site may be an unauthorized dealer, so no Lifetime Warranty...
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6626 on: Jan 05, 2020, 08:59 PM »
Buyer Beware: This site may be an unauthorized dealer, so no Lifetime Warranty...

Brick Seek is a online inventory checker for in store products, not a retailer.  In this case the link above is checking Home Depots to help see if the drill is found in a store near you. Usually brick seek is used for abnormal sales and YMMV type sales not at available at every location.

Offline bsapp15401

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6627 on: Jan 06, 2020, 11:48 AM »
Anyone looking for a Humminbird Ice-35....Amazon warehouse has a Humminbird Ice-35 Condition: Used Good (Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Small cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.) for $175.59. If I didn't snag a Helix 5 earlier this year this deal would be heading my way.

https://www.amazon.com/Humminbird-ICE-35-Three-Color-Flasher/dp/B001AXT962/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ice-35&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1578332913&s=warehouse-deals&sr=8-1

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6628 on: Jan 06, 2020, 01:48 PM »
Anyone looking for a Humminbird Ice-35....Amazon warehouse has a Humminbird Ice-35 Condition: Used Good (Small cosmetic imperfection on top, front or sides of item. Small cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.) for $175.59. If I didn't snag a Helix 5 earlier this year this deal would be heading my way.

https://www.amazon.com/Humminbird-ICE-35-Three-Color-Flasher/dp/B001AXT962/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=ice-35&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1578332913&s=warehouse-deals&sr=8-1

Already out of stock
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #6629 on: Jan 07, 2020, 03:54 AM »

Already out of stock
Scan back in this thread. There was other bird 35 deals I think cheaper then that
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.