The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Old Member New To Post  (Read 698 times)

Offline dilallo1

• IceShanty Rookie
Old Member New To Post
« on: Dec 17, 2016, 09:48 AM »
Just thought it was time to start sharing info with everyone. Have been here watching news and info for along time. I have been a long time hunting and fishing outdoors person and ice fishing is at the top of the list for things to do in the winter. Love fishing Wy waters and have been doing so for 30+ years. This year is no exception ice should be getting real close right now and cant wait to get out there.

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Old Member New To Post
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2016, 10:12 AM »
Join date Dec 2009.. Two post..  Guess you have been "watching"  lol  .. No problem with that !   Better have that then someone who post just to post..   Guess some like to see how many post they can get to.   With 30+ years of experience I'm sure you have lots of info and stories to tell..   :tipup: :tipup:

Offline dilallo1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2016, 10:17 AM »
Yea all fish stories LOL trying to figure out how to post pics now not very good with computers ,pretty much a dummie when it comes to technology but Ill get it and start showing so pics

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2016, 10:28 AM »
Most use Photobucket to post pics, But there are better alternatives if you ask me..  IMGUR is one of them.   I use facebook mostly.   Just go to the pic you want to post..  Right mouse click on the pic and choose "copy image address"..  go back to the post you want the pic at and right mouse click, Choose "paste"  Then right below the "B" [bold icon] you will see a "insert image" icon.    Highlight the pic address, then click on the "insert image" icon.   Before you post you can preview your post to see if the pic showed up...  If everything looks right, click on "post"..     
Much easier to do then to write out  lol

Offline wyoutdoors

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2016, 10:48 AM »
Welcome back!  ;D

Offline Fryinpan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 17, 2016, 11:25 AM »
Glad you are on the board. 

Offline Perch dude

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 19, 2016, 10:04 AM »
Welcome, glad to see I'm not the only "looker" out there.  This is a great site to get information and ideas about a sport we love.  Glad there are guys out there that enjoy posting, me not so much.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.