The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: derbys  (Read 704 times)

Offline wyruffneck

• IceShanty Rookie
derbys
« on: Nov 29, 2011, 04:39 PM »
does anyone know when the reeling for relay or the ding-a-ling  derby  might be,  just wanting to get my days off in order to be their....thanks

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: derbys
« Reply #1 on: Nov 29, 2011, 04:42 PM »
look in the topic thread above, that is named tournaments/derby's here is the link, hope this helps. 

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=172989.0

on a side note looks like the boysen derby will be the 27 thru the 30 found the tentative dates on the wild west winter carnival web page.

Offline rbmchief

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2011, 05:05 PM »
look in the topic thread above, that is named tournaments/derby's here is the link, hope this helps. 

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=172989.0

on a side note looks like the boysen derby will be the 27 thru the 30 found the tentative dates on the wild west winter carnival web page.

Of January I'm sure?  That's to bad the Hawg derby is the same weekend again. :(
I'd rather do it on the ice

Offline rbmchief

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2011, 05:05 PM »
I'd rather do it on the ice

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2011, 06:13 PM »
Sorry should have put January before that dates, not sure but normally the derby is only three days long but the dates they have is Friday thru Monday.  But it seems like most years the hawg derby and boysen seem to be on the same weekend, and the weekend before those derby's are the ling derby at flamming gorge, derby's all over.

Offline wyruffneck

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2011, 06:31 PM »
THANKS FOR THE INFO  I DID LOOK AT THE THRED BEFORE POSTING THIS BUT  WASNT SURE IF ANYONE AND AN IDEA OF THE TENTIAVE DATES.  JUST WANTING TO GET MY DAYS OFF PUT IN

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.