Author Topic: Just a hi hows it going  (Read 1575 times)

Offline friendly fishing

• IceShanty Rookie
  • keeping the fish on the line
Just a hi hows it going
« on: Nov 18, 2004, 07:31 PM »
so whats new these days hows the ice situation on some of the lakes I know we havent got very cold weather so freeze up is very slow this yr  cant wait to hit the ice again hope I can stay sure footed  this season still getting bugged about the slip and break last yr got my gear dusted off and am waiting for the solid ice to come hope we have a banner yr for some big perch on any lake thats the best fish when you got kids on the ice it keeps them happy  well hope to hear from everyone and wish you all the best of luck

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Friends don't let friends fish without tip ups.
Re: Just a hi hows it going
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2004, 07:37 PM »
already of plenty of ice up here but have been sick for the last ten days so haven't been out yet hopefully soon though!!!
Ketchin dem Logs enough to build a house!!

Offline bushbunny

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • He who has the gold makes the rules!!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2004, 08:46 PM »
Meadow, do you have the "Greenlake Disease?"  I used to live in your country, probably before you were born.(Loon Lake was my domicile).  Lived in Turtleford too, North Battleford, having been born and raised in Humboldt.  Comments, please, as I do know quite a number of people in the Cold Lake, Pierceland, Goodsoil, Loon Lake, and even some from Meadow Lake!!!

Offline Tombo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2004, 09:08 PM »
Maybe tomorrow is the start for those of us in southern Sask.Can't happen soon enough for me. :)

Offline MeadowPikeman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Friends don't let friends fish without tip ups.
« Reply #4 on: Nov 19, 2004, 09:46 PM »
got out today for a couple hours and even caught some trout!! bb any chance you know  marv studer???
Ketchin dem Logs enough to build a house!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.