The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: New year of icefishing : )  (Read 1609 times)

Offline buckmanJR86

• Team IceShanty Regular
New year of icefishing : )
« on: Dec 11, 2005, 08:47 AM »
Its time to start a new year of ice fishing ;D   lets seee...
over the summer/fall i took many trout, over 50 i would say,
took my first huntin trip up to Maine and i was the only one to see a buck the whole 10 days, to bad i missed(its was massive!!lol) ::)
but good thing the next day when i came back i got a small 4 pointer with my bow (first deer ever)good story if u wanna hear about it.
and i have had to drag 3 more deer outa the woods for my dad, and our friends who hunt with us..
Hows life going every one ???     ;D ;D

Offline musky-man

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: New year of icefishing : )
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2005, 09:15 AM »
i hear u on the hunting bit, iv been out with my dad the 3 times already and havnt even seen a deer, going again tomm in sheffield hopefully it is as good as he says, im getting a new truck today too, a bronco 2. good winter vehicle, im all ready for this new year and im hoping to start it off with a BANG
if your not fishing, your not living

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2005, 11:25 AM »
Ive been ready for the ice now for about 2 months. ;) Cant wait to get out there and do some fishing!

Offline flagfreak

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2005, 11:32 AM »
I think my New year will start this week.Saturday at the latest.Looking forward to it.Going to check out the Ice a couple of places afterwork today.Going to get COLD this week  See yall out there,Be safe want to see ya next year too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tipup:

Gerry

Offline red_eyes

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FLAGG!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11, 2005, 11:47 AM »
Ya I cant wait to get on the ice either and fire up the auger.I get my license in about 10 days so I can go more w/o needing a ride.THis hunting season has been goin alrite, havent shot one yet, but have seen more sign and deer this year then last. Ive got about 3-4 nice size bucks passing my stand every morning/night, yesterday was last day of shotgun season, was in the woods for 11hrs, got in at dark around 6am, if I only stayed in my stand for couple more hrs instead of going to the swamps, bout 50 yds from my stand guy shot a nice buck, I was pretty p/o,, cuz were usually the only hunters in there and I havent taken a deer yet, well muzzleloader starts tomarrow and goes till the 31st of dec., so Ill be out almost everyday.
Pain is temporary, trophies last forever

Offline buckmanJR86

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2005, 01:30 PM »
ya, im so excited, were mountingthe deer i got durin bow season( dad promised first deer) or if i get a bigger one during muzzleloader 
im ony 13  ;D ;D ;D

If u IM my screen name is

kawasaki186 

and ill show u some pictures of the deer we have taken this year (best year ever)

Offline buckmanJR86

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 14, 2005, 04:00 PM »
sunday ice fishing? at winni ??? ??? ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.