The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: High Point Action??  (Read 647 times)

Offline bsapp15401

• IceShanty Rookie
High Point Action??
« on: Jan 08, 2018, 06:27 AM »
Who all was up on Sunday? There was a mess of people! A couple of us were up there from about 8:30 until dark, not as good as we thought it would be, only caught about 7 or 8 pickerel between the both of us...didn't look like much was happening...is it just me or is High Point not what it used to be a couple years back?

Offline Rangerphil

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: High Point Action??
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2018, 08:03 AM »
Been slow everywhere.

Offline Jesse yourich

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2018, 10:50 AM »
i agree between four of us we got six pikerel four bass and 5 nice perch it was real slow last year was the same for me there but the year before it was nothing to get thirty or forty flags, hell i remember setting tip ups up and flags already flying

Offline bsapp15401

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2018, 11:56 AM »
i agree between four of us we got six pikerel four bass and 5 nice perch it was real slow last year was the same for me there but the year before it was nothing to get thirty or forty flags, hell i remember setting tip ups up and flags already flying

Agreed, at times we would drop the bait and go to set the flag and already have a fish on, that was 2015...big fish too....everything seems like it is smaller now, nice to hear its not just me though!

Offline rlusk3030

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Team Treehouse
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2018, 05:31 AM »
Small fish and slow fishing seems to be the theme to this year so far at least in the southern part of the state.

Offline Rangerphil

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 2018, 05:50 AM »
I agree but it is WAY better than no ice fishing!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.