Author Topic: another nice mess  (Read 1045 times)

Offline pearcheyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
another nice mess
« on: Jan 21, 2010, 05:06 PM »
I got what I concidered a decent mess.25 gills and a couple red ear.I'm going to have my better half show me how to post pics.This is the third decent mess for me.I usually only end up with 10 to 12 per outing,or none at all.Hope this trend continues. ;D

Offline pearcheyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: another nice mess
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2010, 05:11 PM »
Almost fogot the important details.I was fishing on little crooked lake north of columbia city.

Offline moonbeam

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2010, 05:12 PM »
Kudos to ya!!!!
WAIVER....."NO ANIMALS WERE ABUSED OR INJURED MAKING THIS MESSAGE."

Offline Flat Bob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 21, 2010, 08:24 PM »
Congrats!!!! You also forgot the GPS cord.
Lets go get em

Offline musky8it

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2010, 05:19 AM »
I got what I concidered a decent mess.25 gills and a couple red ear.I'm going to have my better half show me how to post pics.This is the third decent mess for me.I usually only end up with 10 to 12 per outing,or none at all.Hope this trend continues. ;D

You have to upload your pics to a photo web host site. picturetrail.com  is what I use for eaby, have used it for the last 8-9 years without any problem and its free. After you upload them you have to copy and paste the link for forums, then click the "insert image" icon above and paste the link in between the two "img".

If you use picturetrail.com, when you signup just fill in the info on the first page. You don't need to give a real name or birthdate, I make one up but I do fill in my real hotmail address. The next few pages are junk advertizment. Just click skip button on the next few pages.

FRANK SINATRA, The Hangover Survival Guide

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Offline LightBite

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2010, 08:48 AM »
Nice job! :bow:

Offline walleyedan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I live for ICE fishing!!!
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2010, 08:54 PM »
Hats off to you for getting some.  The wife and I was there last Sun. from 3:30pm till dark.  Tons of lookers but very few takers.  Managed only 7 and they were just eaters.  It's an hour drive for me but I will be back.  The wife likes the easy walk out there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.