New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Martin Meadow Pond 3/2

(1/2) > >>

Brendog9:
Stayed up in Bethlehem and hit Mart Meadow on Saturday from about 10-3:30 with a group.

We caught six rainbows, five jigging and one on a tip up. Biggest rainbow was 1.14 and then the rest in the .75-one pound range.

I also finally checked off jigging up a smallmouth through the ice, never done that before so I was pumped. Decent sized, 1.54 pounds. We also saw a bald eagle which never gets old.

Conditions were great most of the day, which was good because I left my jacket at the house. Hardly any wind and about a foot of ice. We decided to pack up around 3:30 because of the rain which turned out to be a great call. It started to rain pretty good around 4 as we were leaving.

I think that's a wrap for this season unfortunately. I started putting everything away when I got home, time to get everything ready for freshwater.

PoolGuy:
Nice report, congrats

jibbs:

--- Quote from: Brendog9 on Mar 04, 2024, 09:20 AM ---Stayed up in Bethlehem and hit Mart Meadow on Saturday from about 10-3:30 with a group.

We caught six rainbows, five jigging and one on a tip up. Biggest rainbow was 1.14 and then the rest in the .75-one pound range.

I also finally checked off jigging up a smallmouth through the ice, never done that before so I was pumped. Decent sized, 1.54 pounds. We also saw a bald eagle which never gets old.

Conditions were great most of the day, which was good because I left my jacket at the house. Hardly any wind and about a foot of ice. We decided to pack up around 3:30 because of the rain which turned out to be a great call. It started to rain pretty good around 4 as we were leaving.

I think that's a wrap for this season unfortunately. I started putting everything away when I got home, time to get everything ready for freshwater.

--- End quote ---
did you fish with a kid named Ezra?

DConICE:
Looks like a solid outing... congrats on the smallie and the bows...looks like a decent trip to end the season on.

bassin212:
nice work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version