New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Thanks to Tim marcum issue  (Read 1061 times)

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Thanks to Tim marcum issue
« on: Jul 28, 2019, 05:58 PM »

I had an issue with my marcum , big thanks to Tim Rogers He got me all straightened out ,

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Thanks to Tim marcum issue
« Reply #1 on: Jul 28, 2019, 08:37 PM »
^^^Good question!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2 on: Jul 29, 2019, 10:54 AM »

Tim is the northeast regional sales manager
 My shuttle came in and wouldn’t charge
Swapped one out for me right then , all good now

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jul 29, 2019, 04:00 PM »
Regional Sales manager for who? Does he run a store or what? Id like to buy a system if he does run a retail store.

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Guess if we talking about marcum it must have been lowrance  right ?
 Maybe you shouldn’t have deleted your original post ,  Marcum , The north east region sales rep  , no he doesn’t run a store ,
 I contacted mr Rogers maybe he will answer any further questions ,

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jul 29, 2019, 06:24 PM »
Not sure how that got deleted but I'm just curious as Marcum is under the Rapala umbrella, at the that is the response I have gotten from Marcum when I have talked to them. Ive inquired about buying directly from marcum but they don't sell anything out of there facility as Rapala handles all of that. So I was just curious if he was the regional manager for Rapala or Marcum, since marcum is under Rapala. No harm there, sounds like a stand up guy and focused on customer service. Always like to support people/companies with good customer service is all. Do you know if Mr. Rogers is on Ice Shanty or how I get a hold of him? 

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jul 29, 2019, 07:19 PM »
You can buy a Marcum dozens of places.  What is your fixation with Tim Rogers?  90% of your previous posts revolve around Marcum equipment.  Not sure what your game is or who you are, but you rarely contribute here unless the subject is Marcum.  Just sayin’.

filetandrelease was on to you in a blink.

Here’s Mr. Roger’s number:  867-5309  ;D  Call for a good time.  :roflmao:

You might want to come clean.

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Fishtrekker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jul 29, 2019, 08:38 PM »

haha Come clean? Not sure what you mean by that but there is no fixation believe me, I have a couple marcum units  and believe in a brand that has been good to me, who doesn't like great products? I can voice my opinion and try to help those people out who have questions, just like Tim has in this case. Just weird for someone who I have no idea who he is to "swap out a new unit" with someone for a brand new shuttle and  doesn't run a retail store.  again that's all based on previous conversations that I have had and now im a little bit smarter because of all of you. Sorry for being nosey, just seemed like a odd situation is all. Ill give Tim a call (hahahaha) and see if he can't help me out with a camera as the Quest HD has been on my list for a while. Cheers! :icefish:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.