The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The Lake Champlain Crappie Crew  (Read 2033 times)

Offline VERMONSTER

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If I have just one wish! Ill take Panfish!!!
The Lake Champlain Crappie Crew
« on: Apr 07, 2008, 09:39 PM »
          I think Justin has it right!! If you love Crappie fishing and Lake Champlain.
     You are part of the Crew. Its a passion and an illness.
   Once you get the taste of it, there is no going back. If anybody wants to get more involved they can.
  I would suggest however if you live anywhere near Burlington that you get ahold of these guys
   like Mr. Bibbet and CCBLU, they personify what the Crappie Crew is all about.
  They are helpful and patient. They will take time away from a hot bite to make sure
  your getting it. Its fishermen helping fishermen. You dont even have to be from Vermont.
  You just have to care about the guy next to you and care about what kind of impact you have on
  the Lake. And most importantly you need to be absolutely obsessed with catching more and
  bigger Crappies!!! Give us a shout!! Information is always available!!!
   I just want to say thanks to Scott,Justin,Mike,Charlie,Cal,Miles,Jeremiah,Harry,Dave,Rick,
 Jim,Kenny,Ron, and all the great guys at Silver Lake. Its the people that make a season
  great. The fish are just frosting on the cake.

Thanks everybody,

Shawn

LCCC
Panfish Patrol!!

Offline ccblu

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: The Lake Champlain Crappie Crew
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2008, 05:33 AM »
Buddy I couldn't agree with you more!!!   The sport is great and you meet some great people along the way, it's all about caring about the sport and the people involved.   The more people involved the better in my book.   It was a great season, I meet some great people and built some great relationships too!   It's open water time and the addiction still burns strong!!!    -Justin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.