Author Topic: Talk about FAST delivery!!!  (Read 614 times)

Offline ejensen

• Team IceShanty Regular
Talk about FAST delivery!!!
« on: Dec 13, 2007, 01:36 PM »
My wife said she didn't know what to get me for Christmas, so she told to pick some thing. I needed a new ice fishing suit so I wouldn't have to wear my deer hunting coveralls. I went to the Strikemaster web site and they had both the parka and bibs on sale this week, so I ordered both yesterday morning. 15 min. ago UPS delivered it!!! This thing is awesome, I have so many pockets I'm afraid I may lose some things in them!! Now I need to get back out on the ice and use it!!

Ed

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
Re: Talk about FAST delivery!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2007, 02:39 PM »
actually i make sure when i buy something ti doesnt have too many pockets because i always do end up losing things and it just frusterates me

Offline icechick

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13, 2007, 04:06 PM »
I ordered from strikemaster last year and the same thing they are fast. As for the pockets I am still finding bobbers and sinkers from last year (at least I have not found any bait yet).

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 13, 2007, 06:57 PM »
They do have some pockets! My first and only time out this year I reached into my right pocket and pulled out my hemostats with the little lure charger still attached. Also, a bobber and clip on depth finder sinker. The security pockets on the inside are good for keeping your cell phone and keys safe.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.