Author Topic: Harbor freight  (Read 6230 times)

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Harbor freight
« Reply #30 on: Oct 17, 2018, 11:38 PM »
clam used to (still does?) sell these
https://www.harborfreight.com/27-led-portable-worklightflashlight-69567.html

new version
https://www.harborfreight.com/ultra-bright-led-portable-worklightflashlight-63878.html

Got the new cob style led light today for free, it is SO much brighter than the old 27 led style. I have both models from Hf, its seriously night and day difference in the brightness. I will be grabbing a few more of those to keep around they will be handy.

Anyone have the link for all the HF coupons online? I thought I saved it and can't find it now.

Offline Peccavi18

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Oct 18, 2018, 08:01 AM »
Thanks prospector

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Oct 19, 2018, 07:00 AM »
Thinking of getting the wheelchair carrier for the snowdog.

Offline DLB

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Oct 19, 2018, 07:31 AM »
I've bought their 2500 ATV winch for each quad I've owned over the years and have the 3500 on my rzr.   I have yet to have one that didn't do what a 400-500 dollar winch does.  A 29 piece tool kit is in the box on the rear of the rzr.  I think it was 20 bucks.   Purchased a 2000 watt power inverter for a back up system on the sump pump in the basement.  I look for their free with any purchase AA and AAA batteries.  They aren't the best but I have enough of them that it doesn't matter if I have to replace them often.  Whenever I see them advertised, I buy a pack of cloth gloves for 5 bucks.  I can always use more gloves and two dozen batteries for free is hard to beat.
You can observe alot by watching.
Yogi Berra

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Oct 19, 2018, 08:41 PM »
Can't seem to find the 29 piece kit? Would you know which one it is?

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #36 on: Oct 19, 2018, 09:03 PM »
Just went for my first time and picked up the 4 piece fatigue mats for the floor of the hub and some Electrical tape. Almost got some lights but forgot them.
<===Lefty===

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #37 on: Oct 19, 2018, 11:08 PM »
Tarp eyes and install tool kit good for adding stake grommets to a flip over/or hub  or a chain to the skirt of flips with out doors..

Magnetic tool bar I mount to the pole in side the flip over or the tub I used bailing wire but jip ties will work too and don't for get harborfreight has zip ties too..

By the way those magnetic tool bars are a hf freebie with cupon..

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Oct 19, 2018, 11:32 PM »
Just a “heads up”,...watch the ads from HF. They have a way of double discounting certain items depending on which ad you’re referring to. Example: 5 mil. Nitrile gloves normally sell for $9.99 a box. One ad “discounts” them to $7.99 a box, while another ad reduces them to $5.99 a box for the same product. Also, their sale flyers list a product at the normal price while offering a coupon for that item in the same flyer at a lower price. Not a big deal unless you’re buying a large ticket item that’s on sale. Still, get some great bargains and good freebies!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline DLB

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #39 on: Oct 20, 2018, 06:55 AM »
Can't seem to find the 29 piece kit? Would you know which one it is?

Sorry but its in the gear box on my rzr and its in my place in northern Michigan.  If I don't forget, I'll get the name the next time I'm up there.
You can observe alot by watching.
Yogi Berra

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Oct 22, 2018, 07:18 AM »
I get the bike lift kit, like 8 bucks and use them to hoist my shantys to my garage ceiling for summer :-), they work great :-).
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #41 on: Nov 02, 2018, 09:55 AM »
<===Lefty===

Offline stinkyfingers

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Nov 02, 2018, 11:52 AM »
They're an okay source for your day-to-day shoddy Western goods that you don't really want to dump a lot of money into. Zip ties, shop rags, cheap clamps, tarps. Actually their little 1' belt sander for rough sharpening applications is pretty well regarded.
We're born, we live for a while, and then we die.  Sounds like a good reason to go ice fishing.
                                                               Stinky

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.