Author Topic: Carrying Hub Shelter on ATV  (Read 1914 times)

Offline PikePetersen

• IceShanty Rookie
Carrying Hub Shelter on ATV
« on: Sep 07, 2018, 12:08 PM »
I have the monster box on my ATV. Has anyone used the auger tube attachment to transport their hub shack? I'm thinking this might be an easy way to pick up and go without needing to stuff it back into the bag each time.

Offline RyanW

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Carrying Hub Shelter on ATV
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2018, 07:24 PM »
I don’t own any of the gear in the picture but if the hub fits in the  tube, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Pretty good idea in my book. The size and weight of the auger should roughly match that of a similar shaped hub so that shouldn’t be a concern I don’t think. Hopefully someone can chime in with some first hand experience.
“When the fish are biting, it really doesn’t matter what you’re using. When the fish aren’t biting, it really doesn’t matter what you’re using” - Uncle Dave

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2018, 09:13 PM »
If it fits it should work but sounds like you have a good excuse just to buy a flipover and not have to worry about shoving a hut in a tube  :whistle:

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #3 on: Sep 07, 2018, 09:37 PM »
If it fits it should work but sounds like you have a good excuse just to buy a flipover and not have to worry about shoving a hut in a tube  :whistle:

X2.....flipover a with a tube for gear is great.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.