Author Topic: best place to buy Striker Ice suits online?  (Read 5059 times)

Offline jjc155

• Team IceShanty Addict
best place to buy Striker Ice suits online?
« on: Dec 01, 2016, 08:29 AM »
Been to all the local places that carry them and none have the hardwater coat and bibs. None clam to know when they will be getting them either.

So I am stuck doing what I hate and ordering them online. What are some of the best places service wise, quick shipping and if they are a site sponsor all the better.

Thanks
J-

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: best place to buy Striker Ice suits online?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2016, 02:57 PM »
Gander Mountain has $50 off from the 4-7th this month. If you purchase $250 or more.
<===Lefty===

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2016, 08:40 PM »
I got mine last year from Fish307.com, they were great to deal with and helped me out a lot.  I ordered the wrong size and they said ship it back for an exchange.  I also got a free shirt and if memory serves me right the shipping was free but I'm not totally sure about that.

Offline El Matador

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09, 2016, 07:34 PM »
The cheapest I've seen them without a special coupon or sale is at Reed's, where you can get the Hardwater bibs or jacket for $206.99 and free shipping.  You'll have to create a free VIP account or "request best price" via email to get that price but it's not hard to do.  I have seen better deals than that pop up occasionally such as the Dick's 25% off sale and the Gander Mtn sale mentioned above.  Sportsman's warehouse currently has $50 off $270 but doesn't have Hardwater and only a limited selection of Climate and Predator stuff.  If you're patient you can probably find them for 20% off MSRP which would be around $185 plus shipping.  I actually grabbed some of the Climate bibs from Gander this week for $209.99 shipped. 

Offline jjc155

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 12, 2016, 06:17 PM »
got mine today from 307 fish. Fast shipping and the suit is beyond my expectation.

J-

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2016, 02:15 AM »
Someone posted a few days ago that they bought a Striker Predator coat for $139 but didn't post where he got it.  I should've posted the question where he got it but I didn't instead I messaged him and asked where he got it but he never responded back to me.  I can't find the thread where it was posted but maybe someone else saw it and can post where it was at.

Offline El Matador

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2016, 03:00 PM »
Gander Mtn is having a 20% off sale on apparel today only with free shipping.  That would put the Predator bibs or jacket at $160, the Hardwater jacket at $178 (no bibs in stock), and the Climate at $208. 

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #7 on: Dec 14, 2016, 12:03 AM »
Thanks Pal.

Offline ICEqueenvt2326

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 15, 2016, 03:50 PM »
shot in the dark here but I'm looking into the Striker Ice Climate bibs and Jacket for myself. Does anyone happen to know if they run small. I've read on a couple forums that women's sizing in the striker suits tends to be small. Just wondering if maybe anybody had any experience themeselves!?

Offline ICEqueenvt2326

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 15, 2016, 04:15 PM »
I'm just gonna go ahead and order a size up....BUT... FYI Overtons.com is running a 20% off now through 12/17. I'm getting the climate bibs and Jacket normally 529 for $423!

Offline Jeffrey

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Apr 05, 2018, 06:24 PM »
Check out up north sports or Pro fishing supply. Good service, good prices.
The only thing we learn from history is that, we don't learn from
History! 🇺🇸

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Apr 05, 2018, 07:18 PM »
last year black friday week deals were it.

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2018, 05:05 AM »
ya know this thread is like a year and a half old right?

Offline Skywagon

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #13 on: Apr 06, 2018, 09:37 AM »

So none of this information is pertinent now?

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #14 on: Apr 06, 2018, 06:12 PM »

Hmmm.....Wasn't aware you couldn't post in a thread after a certain amount of time.....News to me !!  ;)2

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2018, 05:11 AM »
geez. no, anyone can post all they want on any thread. I was just mentioning it in case they thought they were helping the guy out. I'm hoping he got his suit but he was looking back in 2016 so I think it might not be helping him much making a suggestion in 2018. If there's a great deal somewhere and someone wants to share the info maybe it would help more to start another thread or get on one of the more recent threads on the subject. I hope this doesn't get blown way out of proportion and in fact, I won't waste my time commenting on it any more. Have fun.

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #16 on: Apr 07, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Have used reeds in the past, new suit this year, got hardwater bibs , and jacket on eBay with a 15% off coupon from eBay set for $350 free shipping

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #17 on: Apr 07, 2018, 11:22 AM »
geez. no, anyone can post all they want on any thread. I was just mentioning it in case they thought they were helping the guy out. I'm hoping he got his suit but he was looking back in 2016 so I think it might not be helping him much making a suggestion in 2018. If there's a great deal somewhere and someone wants to share the info maybe it would help more to start another thread or get on one of the more recent threads on the subject. I hope this doesn't get blown way out of proportion and in fact, I won't waste my time commenting on it any more. Have fun.

It's all good Spider1.....Have a great summer/off season !!

Offline trouts

• IceShanty Rookie
  • crappibass crappibass where are you?
« Reply #18 on: Apr 07, 2018, 07:07 PM »
Just picked up predator jacket and bibs for $110 each with tax included no shipping and climate bibs for $135 from gander outdoors. Should be good for all situations for more than a few years. Couldn't pass on those deals

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.