Author Topic: Headed to Causey Thursday if anyone is interested  (Read 981 times)

Offline Hitmanhite

• IceShanty Rookie
  • All gave some, some gave all.
Headed to Causey Thursday if anyone is interested
« on: Jan 08, 2013, 12:02 AM »
In all the times I have fished up there, I have caught one small cut. Two of us are headed up there on Thursday to try and remedy that problem. If anyone wants to head up or is gonna be up there, let me know. Any suggestions on spot? I normally fish on the end by the scout camp on soft water.

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
Re: Headed to Causey Thursday if anyone is interested
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2013, 07:52 AM »
wish i could i got to work good luck, i have heard that it has been s l o w but you never know

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2013, 08:19 AM »
wish i could i got to work good luck, i have heard that it has been s l o w but you never know

X2 i have work and then bball ptactice with the kids, I have heard they are pulling some decent kokes this year (15in) if you can find them. They tend to wander all over there. The spot i have heard the most coming from is right below the look out on the causey estates side. Good luck hitman
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2013, 08:02 AM »
In all the times I have fished up there, I have caught one small cut. Two of us are headed up there on Thursday to try and remedy that problem. If anyone wants to head up or is gonna be up there, let me know. Any suggestions on spot? I normally fish on the end by the scout camp on soft water.
just seeing if you mad it up there and how did you do trying to figher out were to go on sunday there or lost

Offline Hitmanhite

• IceShanty Rookie
  • All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2013, 12:58 AM »
I ended up catching that super flu going around, still in bed. Good luck to you tomorrow!!!

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
« Reply #5 on: Jan 13, 2013, 06:26 AM »
thanks get better o ya that sucks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.