Author Topic: Stolen stuff  (Read 947 times)

Offline sorenson

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing - it's not just for breakfast anymore.
Stolen stuff
« on: Sep 23, 2018, 05:57 PM »
I had a bunch of stuff stolen out of my storage unit (Alamo Storage) a couple weeks ago (presumably).  Of the things missing were 3 portable ice shelters.  An older style Clam Kenai one man flipover - (the one w/ the flat roof), a red Eskimo Quickfish 3 pop-up w/ Sprotsman's Warehouse logo, and a Pack Shak single flipover  - basically a chair w/ a flip tent over it.  I'd appreciate it if you see any of those maybe contact me so I can tell S. Ogden PD.  Thanks.
s.

Offline fishonone

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • lets get it on
Re: Stolen stuff
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2018, 07:50 PM »
I had a bunch of stuff stolen out of my storage unit (Alamo Storage) a couple weeks ago (presumably).  Of the things missing were 3 portable ice shelters.  An older style Clam Kenai one man flipover - (the one w/ the flat roof), a red Eskimo Quickfish 3 pop-up w/ Sprotsman's Warehouse logo, and a Pack Shak single flipover  - basically a chair w/ a flip tent over it.  I'd appreciate it if you see any of those maybe contact me so I can tell S. Ogden PD.  Thanks.
s.

That sucks I will keep an eye out for your stuff on KSL if I see what might be your stuff I will pm you from shanty

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23, 2018, 08:29 PM »
Man, sorry to hear this sorenson. I just hate thieves. Nothing worse than being violated like that. I have a co worker that had a similar incident and he found there was a gate that anyone could get in. The storage place fought him on it but they ended up replacing his stuff thru their insurance, atleast what he could remember was in there. Im sure your shed was not an isolated incident and s.ogden pd will know. If I see anyone trying to sell that stuff I'll let you know. I hope they catch the dirt bag
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline sorenson

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing - it's not just for breakfast anymore.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2018, 05:49 PM »
I was one of at least 3 burglaries.  I am kind of ticked at the storage place as they have still not sent any notice to tenants about the break-ins.  Bad for business/reputation I guess...

Oh, and thanks for keeping an eye out for the stuff.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #4 on: Sep 24, 2018, 09:50 PM »
No prob, definitely ask about their insurance covering the stolen items
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.