Author Topic: crappiedaddie w/friends updated 2/14 pg12 jig making 101 with jo-jos-jigs..  (Read 26209 times)

bonkfan14

got out this weekend with, slipbob, U.S.M.C.130FE and cant wait till the next time we get together....
i think you know who this is (jarhead ;D) and me(with the ARMY hat on 8)) well the MARINES won this battle but the ARMY will win the next one...

this is slipbob and you guessed it (jarhead)

well i have more pics but ill wait till the other guys post theirs so we dont have pretty much the same pics all over this site..........zeke

Offline Eddie Flo

• IceShanty Rookie
nice job u really slammed them keep it up
Flags up... Fish on!

camo_fish

:clap: go leatherneck go  :thumbsup: nice spread of panfish (gills and crappies)
And I know slipbob had a great time on some safe ice.  ;)2 It's always safe when the Marines are around.  :flex:
Great pictures and nice spread of fish, WTG you three.  ;D
Semper Fi and Fish On!

bonkfan14

:clap: go leatherneck go  :thumbsup: nice spread of panfish (gills and crappies)
And I know slipbob had a great time on some safe ice.  ;)2 It's always safe when the Marines are around.  :flex:
Great pictures and nice spread of fish, WTG you three.  ;D
Semper Fi and Fish On!
" OH NO NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!" :unsure:...zeke.. congrats also camo!!!!!!!

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
Zeke,
Looking forward to getting on the ice with you and Slipbob again.  Wow, what a good couple days on the ice.  We could have done without the 50mph winds on Sat but it sure was fun watching the "Tip-up 500".  Never seen that many traps sliding across the lake :woot: :blink:  I wonder who ended up winning.

Gent's, you would be hard pressed to find a couple guy's that are really into the ice fishing as Slipbob and Crappiedaddie.  We worked fairly hard for the fish we caught but still managed to have a blast with all the "Interservice" rivalry comments between Zeke and I....LOL.  Saturdays "Slipbobs Fish Trap Diner" was something to see.  Only guy I know that could make sausage and peppers along with chili in a fish trap pro during hurricane force winds :bow: :bow:

Great day was had and I to can't wait until the next trip.  Thanks for everything Slipbob and Say thanks to "She who must be obeyed"  you are great host's.

Steve

Marines RULES  :flex: :flex:, Army drool's :blink: :blink:
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/icefishpics/albums/userpics/2-18-08_001c.jpg

Sure the Marines are a Department of the Navy, We're the MENS DEPERTMENT!!!!

bonkfan14

yea man had quite the time out there this weekend...really cant wait till the next time we get together...everything is locking up good around here so we will be all set when you guys come up...i have to upload all the pics from this thread again some how they got deleted from bucket..(human error i guess) well keep in touch...zeke

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
Zeke,
Looking at my schedule as I type this.  Will let you know in a day or two and see how it looks for this weekend.  Right now we're getting hammered with the snow storm and has made it a zoo at the squadron.  I'll pick up some more Genz worms and FatBoys for you  :woot: You know how well they work :whistle:

Tight Lines my friend,
Steve

Offline ShuShu22

• IceShanty Rookie
nice pile of fish WTG

bonkfan14

thx shushu22 ;D

Offline ol crawdad

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FISH HUNT LIVE
Nice looking fish!!  Man, you are slamming them! 

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
Nice shots Crappiedaddy!  That Jarhead can fish eh!  Great seeing ya on ice Steve!!!! 8)
TEAM ALASKA

Offline IceFiserman4Life

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great pic and very nice fish. Looks like you guys had some good eatin after that ;D

bonkfan14

Nice shots Crappiedaddy!  That Jarhead can fish eh!  Great seeing ya on ice Steve!!!! 8)
barleydog he got me this time but i will have my revenge :flex:...zeke

Offline fishingking

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Looks like an awesome day on the Hard stuff WTG :)
Loose Lips Sink Ships
50,232 Members and 50,232 Lurkers.
Ego's :nono:

bonkfan14

Yeah but you caught way more BASS than Steve did ;) :D
oh that one really hurt john :sick:..zeke

Offline tomatosoup

• IceShanty Rookie
yeah,  we are still alive and the fish are biting wicked
pounding the craps and gills, big ones
caught a 13 1/8" crap today and then pulled in a 13 3/4" crap after that then a
13" , things were huge td ended up with 31 craps and 27 gills and missed and
lost more than that, shorelines still suck using a board to get on but been
getting fish everytime i go out, no pike though been skunked 4 times in a row and
margaret got skunked td as well, might fish friday morning, not sure have to work
thursday and fishing all weekend as well, caught most of mine on soup, see you when you come up
flag!

bonkfan14

getting fish everytime i go out, no pike though been skunked 4 times in a row and
margaret got skunked td as well, might fish friday morning, not sure have to work
thursday and fishing all weekend as well, caught most of mine on soup, see you when you come up
ok im there i dont know if eddie john and family will be there but im planning on comingup...dont know what day though...well ill call you t-nite...zeke

Offline MaggNY

• IceShanty Rookie
Just got off the phone with MrsEddieJohn,and they dont think they are coming,,,,,,but hey,we have room "fer-ya-zeke"................lol,,,,,,,,,Bring a handsome 30ish for My Jess will ya :P
Flaaaaaaaaag!

bonkfan14

Just got off the phone with MrsEddieJohn,and they dont think they are coming,,,,,,but hey,we have room "fer-ya-zeke"................lol,,,,,,,,,Bring a handsome 30ish for My Jess will ya :P
ill call you guys tomm on whether im coming or not but it looks like i might... ;D...did john get my pm?...well dont let john catch them all and ill see you this weekend...zeke :flex:

billybono

lose the steel leaders for the pike ;)

billybono

bonkfan14

well since im not fishing on sunday ill post my pics from this weekend today...
this is fridays catch from big bay

notice i do not have any 11 3/4 in blue gills

this is from today at the beutiful black lake with fellow shanty members..tomatosoup,maggny,kingfishy,jo-jos-jigs, and of course yours truly crappiedaddie

this is my catch for the day

these next 2 pics are of tomatosoup and maggny grandaughter shealee pulling up the last fish of the day(hope i spelled that right)

her and her grandpa(tomatosoup)

well have alot of cleaning to do so im taking tomm off. i had a really good time today with jo-jos-jigs and his family and cant wait till we get out again...they truly are a FISHING FAMILY....zeke

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Zeke, Kingfish and friends,
                                   Thanks for the great day on the ice! I hope there are many more to come. We had a great time even though the bite wasn't that great for us.(Zeke showed me his Vex, and will be purchasing one tomorrow! He made me a believer!) This was a big day for for the family, because it was the first time ever we were able to take the kids out on the ice. So both of them caught their very first hardwater fish today! It was a different experience for them but I think they got it down pat now. It was a new experience for the "big kids" too, because we were sorta out of our element not being familiar with the lake. We are from PA (before you start booing and hissing at us, I am active duty Marine Corps so we go where our favorite Uncle Sam sends us  ;D) and the fishing differs allot more here than what we are accustomed to. But we have already grown very fond of NY fishing! Again thanks for the great day and and heres to new friends! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dave, Joanie, Jake and Allie
Team JO-JO (LOL)

camo_fish

great jog and awesome pictures.  :thumbsup: Keep'em coming  :clap: WTG

Offline Sax_

• Team IceShanty Regular
wow looks like a fun time out there, nice bunch of fish too . WTG  :clap:
Sax

icefishnfool

Offline panfishing pirate

• Team IceShanty Regular
nice pics crappie daddie you the man.would like to get out sometime this week. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Offline mikeyc0203

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ayooooooo
nice catch....its good when kids start fishing at a young age, good to see they had a fun time, but u gutta love the first picture with the beer in it..lol :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
Zeke and crew.  Way To Go all.  Looks like a great day was had, hopefully I'll be able to make it next time.

Tight Lines,
Steve

Offline coldhands2

• IceShanty Rookie
  • logan's 1st pike

We went fishing on the lake with spanky and jake. Logan 1st icefishing trip she caught this northern and this nice perch. She is hooked she loves icefishing know.

Offline MaggNY

• IceShanty Rookie
Nice pics coldhands and zeke,,i almost thought logan was my Shaylee holdin that fish .And Zeke,wow,so cool you got that last pic of the day of Shay,she is gonna love it.Soup is out there now,dont think im gonna go,its freezing rain out there and i cant find my spikes.Let us know when you'll be back zeke.
Flaaaaaaaaag!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.