New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Oneida Lake bs thread  (Read 278829 times)

Offline bhammer10

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fishing 24/7
Re: Oneida Lake bs thread
« Reply #30 on: Nov 25, 2010, 07:22 PM »
just wanted to ck in for my first post of the season.....let me dig up a few pix,s from last year and we can get this party started,..hope everyone has a safe season.. and catch alot of fish......as always....bhammer

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JUST TRYING TO KEEP FISH ON MY SCREEN!
« Reply #31 on: Nov 25, 2010, 11:12 PM »
just wanted to ck in for my first post of the season.....let me dig up a few pix,s from last year and we can get this party started,..hope everyone has a safe season.. and catch alot of fish......as always....bhammer

UT OH UT OH UT OH  Here Comes the HAMMER.!!!

Hope you won some Tournies this Summer Hammer , see ya on the Hard water.....
ONEIDA LAKE NORTHSHORE DIEHARD'S

Offline s10xr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Nov 26, 2010, 01:27 PM »
Lawyer and bourbits come on.  i can's stand them fat slobs swallowing my hook all slimey and crappy.  I've heard of people eating them.  the only good about them is usually where the bourbit is the walleye are

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Nov 27, 2010, 11:55 AM »
Boy it's snowing like hell out there right now, the ice man cometh.

cny

adam2000

« Reply #34 on: Nov 27, 2010, 02:23 PM »
LOOK OUT ADAM2000 is on iceshanty now :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #35 on: Nov 27, 2010, 02:38 PM »
   UT OH UT OH UT OH  Here Comes the HAMMER.!!!

Hope you won some Tournies this Summer Hammer , see ya on the Hard water.....

well can't touch that  ;D ,gee snag getting antsy allready  :icefish:

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Nov 27, 2010, 07:31 PM »
Boy it's snowing like hell out there right now, the ice man cometh.

cny
  Oh ya , it came down good for a while today CNY!!!   Hey freddy got a little practice fishing in the Elements today, was thinking ice all day....who needs a shanty... can't enjoy the weather around you!! ;D

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #37 on: Nov 28, 2010, 07:34 AM »
just put the boat up yesterday, got to get things together and start making  up some jigs and things and finish the hut ,those are some great pics ,soon those pics will be perch and eyes if us old boy can find a fish that will bite ,and the wheel chair is up to the task just got the tiers studded at Fm's, my winter supply of Geritol just arrvied  ;D

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Nov 28, 2010, 08:32 AM »
just put the boat up yesterday, got to get things together and start making  up some jigs and things and finish the hut ,those are some great pics ,soon those pics will be perch and eyes if us old boy can find a fish that will bite ,and the wheel chair is up to the task just got the tiers studded at Fm's, my winter supply of Geritol just arrvied  ;D

Was Just talking to Slamboney Filet, he's ready for the 2nd annual first ice Tip ups "VS" Jiggers tourament at you know where!!!!!! Hopefully this year we don't embarass ourselves too much.. ;D   Where's Deadeyes ?

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #39 on: Nov 28, 2010, 11:36 AM »
 man your not kidding ,but my tip ups have been parked for 30 years and thats where they're staying ,every year is different ! I'm still sticking to my prediction for this year , I'm still eating up last winters perch down to the last 2 eyes  ;D boy last winter was awfull  :blink:

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #40 on: Nov 28, 2010, 11:55 AM »
man your not kidding ,but my tip ups have been parked for 30 years and thats where they're staying ,every year is different ! I'm still sticking to my prediction for this year , I'm still eating up last winters perch down to the last 2 eyes  ;D boy last winter was awfull  :blink:
come on old man you need to get off that high horse once in a while. you said that you are willing to fish with me for some flat fish this season so you are going to need those tip -ups also for perch. i will show you the shallow water techs that i do. then we will go to the little *o* and do the deep water thing after 8) 8) 8)
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #41 on: Nov 28, 2010, 12:56 PM »
come on old man you need to get off that high horse once in a while. you said that you are willing to fish with me for some flat fish this season so you are going to need those tip -ups also for perch. i will show you the shallow water techs that i do. then we will go to the little *o* and do the deep water thing after 8) 8) 8)
Freddy.   Can you believe this guy ?   Tip ups for perch......AND he's going to show you his shallow water techniques  ::) ::) ;D ;D
  HT showing you............or me his shallow water techniques would be like an anorexic trying to teach me how to work over a free buffet  :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
      Zippy.......Sit back and take some pointers from us old guys.................. .....chances are, we've been using for many years or have invented YOUR techniques  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm waiting.....Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
PLASTICS ARE FANTASTIC  !!

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #42 on: Nov 28, 2010, 02:39 PM »
hey kid i never used tippies for perch in my life and i leave that to the pros ,i told you i'd go flat fishing with you and i ment it .i'm just and old outta practice flat fish guy but i think it might come back to me in a bit of trail and error ,hey gamma wonder if i'll remember how it's done ,got the old DOM 24" green blank hand line with no. 2 fish hooks for guides will that work ? hope i can keep up with him , hate to slow the young boy down  ;D

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Nov 28, 2010, 03:31 PM »
Freddy.   Can you believe this guy ?   Tip ups for perch......AND he's going to show you his shallow water techniques  ::) ::) ;D ;D
  HT showing you............or me his shallow water techniques would be like an anorexic trying to teach me how to work over a free buffet  :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
      Zippy.......Sit back and take some pointers from us old guys.................. .....chances are, we've been using for many years or have invented YOUR techniques  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm waiting.....Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
oh thats great now gamma is over here now  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) what ever  ::) ::) ::) ??? ??? ;D ;D yes old man i said tip ups for perch :o :o :o welcome to 2010 but oh thats right i have been catching perch on those since ??? well.................. ................ :P :P :P :P i know- i know you invented the tip up of course back 100 + years ago right  :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :-X :-X

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Nov 28, 2010, 03:35 PM »
hey kid i never used tippies for perch in my life and i leave that to the pros ,i told you i'd go flat fishing with you and i ment it .i'm just and old outta practice flat fish guy but i think it might come back to me in a bit of trail and error ,hey gamma wonder if i'll remember how it's done ,got the old DOM 24" green blank hand line with no. 2 fish hooks for guides will that work ? hope i can keep up with him , hate to slow the young boy down  ;D
i am ready to go filet. are you going to bring that sour puss Gamma with ya too.. he can drag the sleds  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #45 on: Nov 28, 2010, 03:40 PM »
I think it should be a tip-up vs. tip-down vs. jig , tip-downs are the deal at the right times, but jigging them up is the deal too, you drill less holes. :)

cny

Offline Dark Cloud

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #46 on: Nov 28, 2010, 04:11 PM »
Im gonna back Gamma for once... Tip-ups??? Who would want to deal with those things and minnows. I'd rather set my hair on fire and watch nascar. I could probably pull three perch in the time HT and his little legs get to the minnow pail and back...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Nov 28, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Im gonna back Gamma for once... Tip-ups??? Who would want to deal with those things and minnows. I'd rather set my hair on fire and watch nascar. I could probably pull three perch in the time HT and his little legs get to the minnow pail and back...  ;D ;D ;D
ya *THE GREAT GAMMA * needs all the help he can get this year if he real ::) ::)ly decides to get off the playstation fishing games and go do the real thing for once ::) ::) :P thats ok dark cloud i knew you would back up the old man. good for you. tip-ups or the jigging rods? does not matter gentleman. just be prepared to have your as* handed to ya  ??? ??? ??? :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D i just had one of the best ice fisherman known to man make me some custom jigs yesterday ;D ;D ;D not as good as Gamma but tipped with a nice fat head will do the trick i bet ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dark Cloud

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #48 on: Nov 28, 2010, 04:38 PM »
Oh, I dont like sideing with Gamma, at all! But when it comes to minnows, tip-ups, or nascar I dont have a choice, lol...  ;D

Offline Spikehorn11

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #49 on: Nov 28, 2010, 04:47 PM »
Boats put away, venison in the freezer but I wouldn't mind some more. Checked the ATV last week. Battery was dead. charged it now it's good to go.

Bring on the ice!!!

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Nov 28, 2010, 05:05 PM »
Oh, I dont like sideing with Gamma, at all! But when it comes to minnows, tip-ups, or nascar I dont have a choice, lol...  ;D

i dont do nascar and as for tip ups and fat heads well  ??? ::) ::) but as for jigs i am ready and look out big bay blue gills once again. no fat heads needed as you know but i do need to order spikes. cant go fat free out on the ice like you guys do ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #51 on: Nov 28, 2010, 06:34 PM »
i dont do nascar and as for tip ups and fat heads well  ??? ::) ::) but as for jigs i am ready and look out big bay blue gills once again. no fat heads needed as you know but i do need to order spikes. cant go fat free out on the ice like you guys do ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well, at least you're picking on someone your same size  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Nov 28, 2010, 07:06 PM »
Well, at least you're picking on someone your same size  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
well if someone would share the good jigs and plastics i wont have to go get those fat heads you know ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #53 on: Nov 28, 2010, 11:19 PM »

:woot: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Offline SNAGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Nov 28, 2010, 11:21 PM »
tip ups and fat heads  

Good luck with that gig at Oneida Sport!!!!   You been sitting on the Pond too long catching those 6 inch perch!!    :woot:
                       Buckeyes baby!!!!

For all the REAl Oneida Lake guys and old timers out there, feel free to chime in any time and tell me where to shove it , I'm only a ball buster and like too talk BS..  I'm always learning and watching!!!!

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #55 on: Nov 29, 2010, 03:02 AM »
What hair  :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #56 on: Nov 29, 2010, 03:05 AM »
well if someone would share the good jigs and plastics i wont have to go get those fat heads you know ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;)
I'm not in a giving mood.................. ..........yet !   ;) ;D ;D ;D    You'll know it when it happens because all your buddies will have new jigs and plastics  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: >:D >:D ;D ;D

Offline ICE-ADDICT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 2012 storm front off Constantia, ELECTRIFYING!
« Reply #57 on: Nov 29, 2010, 08:12 AM »
MAN!!! :o :o :o :o :o

I think I'm just gonna try to steer clear of ALL you guys this winter!!!  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Acting Secretary O.L.L.C.

" I can never tell a lie"  Abraham Lincoln circa  1865
                                     ICE ADDICT circa 2012

"NEVER get out there first!!"

Offline jhirsche

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • An Oneida man!
« Reply #58 on: Nov 29, 2010, 08:32 AM »
Won't be long now... Johnson's Bay yesterday AM  (some of you know this as Toad Harbor, I think...)

Offline cnypanfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Nov 29, 2010, 09:06 AM »
Don't tell bucketass there is skim ice on Johnson's or he will have to get his floaties out. I guess if someone had a hoverhut we could go out there and give it a whirl soon. The ice man cometh, be fishing by xmas.

cny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.