New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1091766 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
hey gang, how about a delaware river gathering? i'm leaning on holehawg for a location. maybe mid to late september.  ;)
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
I'll put myself in.....dunno about TFB though ???

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Another hot, humid, rainy day in NEPA...at least the rain held off last night for the trip to the fair..Charlie Daniels Band was excellent and the castle that TFB's son made got "honorable Mention" in his category..all because the people that reassembled it at the fair messed it all up :o he's proud anyways ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
looks like the t-storms are going to hit here soon!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
hey gang, how about a delaware river gathering? i'm leaning on holehawg for a location. maybe mid to late september.  ;)
count me in

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
hey guys, i took 3rd place in the anything category in the myfishfinder tourney! :flex: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hey guys, i took 3rd place in the anything category in the myfishfinder tourney! :flex: :laugh:

Was that the bluegill that you posted a pic of here???? Congrats man..I agree..you  :flex:

:clap: :bow: :clap: :bow: :clap:

What did you win???

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
that was it. just won bragging rights!

Offline miket.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ICE IS NICE
that was it. just won bragging rights!
well deserved bragging to, that was a real nice blue gill!!! way to go pooley!
hard core fanatic  Http:
http://timeanddate.com/s/1a9j

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
its a heck of an accomplishment !  I'd be proud as heck......I think this group is gonna put a hurtin' on the IS tourney this year  :flex: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
its a heck of an accomplishment !  I'd be proud as heck......I think this group is gonna put a hurtin' on the IS tourney this year  :flex: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:
I like the way you think Topher! :thumbsup:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hopefully we can get you guys to come up for the Highland Lake tourney in February too ;D

Went out tonite to Belmont Lake after the almighty bullhead..came home with 4 ranging from 11" to 16" and 1 bluegill that had 2 pieces of fishing line hanging out of its mouth..one on each side ???

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hey gang i'm back from sin city....no arrest...no mace...no taser...not even a good old LA choke hold...lots of pics to come..what a town... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hey gang i'm back from sin city....no arrest...no mace...no taser...not even a good old LA choke hold...lots of pics to come..what a town... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That mean you didn't have much fun ????????

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
oooh nooo we had fun. 8)..just didnt get caught..... ;) ;D ;D ;D if mrs hole hawg ever leaves me i'm moving to vegas..... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  i'll post pics topher once i get settled ...me still feeling the affects of too much booze and west coast time change......  ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hmmmmmm... a topher mini- me.. 8)..all thats missing is a tip down & a can of red bull..... ;D...how is the mrs. ??????????? feeling okay i hope.. :)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
That is pretty cool!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
She is doing much better  ;D...now that carnival season here is pretty much over, the potato pancake craving has passed, thank God ::) with school starting this past week, the salon has been so busy, she hasn't had time to feel sick.....I'm going to start setting short term goals in terms of when ice season starts..the first one is the 20 week ultrasound is 3 weeks away....then we find out if its gonna have an "innie" or an "outie"  ???

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
looks like you for sure!

Offline TophersFishinBuddy

• IceShanty Rookie
hey guys... I'm still kickin'... the baby is starting to also. I think the baby and Topher have the same head/face shape (at least from the side) It was hard to find a picture of Topher without a hat on to compare, had to flip and rotate that one to get a similar angle. ... Thank goodness I'm having a c-section, not natural with that melon!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Glad to hear you survived Vegas, HoleHawg. And Pooley congrats to the 3rd place BG.
....Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO fish like a girl...

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
hey guys... I'm still kickin'... the baby is starting to also. I think the baby and Topher have the same head/face shape (at least from the side) It was hard to find a picture of Topher without a hat on to compare, had to flip and rotate that one to get a similar angle. ... Thank goodness I'm having a c-section, not natural with that melon!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Glad to hear you survived Vegas, HoleHawg. And Pooley congrats to the 3rd place BG.
glad to hear you're doing well TFB! thanks for the congrats. did he build you a jigging rod yet? ;)

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
not even a tazer? :o guess your starting to show your age Joe :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
not even a tazer? :o guess your starting to show your age Joe :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yea i'm slowing up compared to the 20 somethings i was hanging with... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
okay heres some pics from vegas... my pooley keg photo comeback.... me and blondzilla and the brat that got hitched......me and blondzilla with the viper we rented..........and my grandson chase in his elvis getup..... ::)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
as far as not being able to keep up with the 20 somethings, that doesn't matter---by the looks of things they had to try to keep up with you ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
wow, that's an 18 pack to die for! :laugh:
great pics joe!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
pooley... i gotta show ya the grand canyon pics  once i down load them ...its really something to see.... :thumbsup:  wish i could say i drank all them kegs but i fill up pretty fast these days.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  wish i could say i drank all them kegs but i fill up pretty fast these days.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but Joe, you had a whole week    ;)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
but Joe, you had a whole week    ;)
i agree topher!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.