New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092259 times)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
just re up on here for another year.. ;D..more stickers to slap on stuff..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
looks like ya pops is starting to like the fishing gig....is he gonna try hard water topher ... :)

I highly doubt it..he hates the cold and doesn't get around too good....I'm looking into it though as to maybe having a place to fish that we don't have to go far to get to or far to go out on

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
we'll drag my shack out on lake huntington & he can drive the atv right to it...turn on the mr. buddy heater and he'd be good to go..... ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'm gonna try to persuade him, but we will have to see.. :unsure:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
he might get a kick out of meeting and hanging with the guys.... ;) ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
The campground got some water, but nothing crazy. I am sure there were some scary moments though!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
The campground got some water, but nothing crazy. I am sure there were some scary moments though!
i was just wondering rob ..i couldn't remember if ya had a house or camper there...if ya need it checked on tell me ...i'll send the boy....(sheriff...)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
tell pops, the entertainement will be worth it! :laugh:

glad to hear rob. i was wondering how they made out.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
by the way guys, the goose killer says hello! ;)
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Well Pooley , it's like this,,,, New Square is moving north and it happens to be in my fire district...
They bought the old Homowack lodge 3 years ago , and it's been down hill ever since.The place is so nasty I wouldn't let my x-wife stay there ;D
Check out Recordonline.com see Sundays paper. I'm blasting the town and state ;D
What are they going to do ,,,, fire me ?? :thumbsup: as fire chief I'm not bowing down to these people :callcops:
Also check out the Sullivan County Demacrat and the Shawangunk journel .. Just like Rockland no elected officials have the b#lls to do anything >>

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Timster,
   I wondered if that was you in the Record article today. In my opinion the property owner and group operating the illegal girls camp (no permit obtained to run camp) will deny the state's order until the end of this month.By that time the camps season will be over and the property owner will make repairs. Again just my opinion during the repairs/renovations an incident will happen resulting in you and your fellow firemen having to put your life's on the line to save the old hotel . Stick to your guns as they say these groups are all to quick to except government help when it benefits them and look the other way when things do not bring them some type of gain.

Steve

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
been following that in the papers...didn't realize ya had the pleasure of dealing with them folks tim.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pooley give the goose terminator a hi from me..... ;)

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
On a happy note;;
the wife and I went ice fishing here in Summitville yesterday ;D I was lucky enough to pull 18 Coors lights through the ice and all were keepers ;;; I did foul hook one had to throw it back :laugh:  the wife was lucky she pulled 8 Mick Ultras up thru the ice and they were all keepers :flex: :thumbsup: :icefish:  It was a rainy Sunday and it doesn't take much to admuse us up here;;;;
LOL ???

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
sounds like a good day on the ice!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
4 months to go ;D Saw a monster 12 pt in velvet on the way home from volleyball tonite---the things you see when you don't have a gun :%$#!:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hey Topher, I decided to follow your lead. I am going to be a dad! Due date is March 29, 2010!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Topher, I decided to follow your lead. I am going to be a dad! Due date is March 29, 2010!
congrats rob.....boy ...you younger guys are gonna give the south eastern ny ice team a boost in members if ya keep this up .... ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  i have 800 channals of cable tv soooo i dont think i'll be a daddy any more.... ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D unless the power goes out..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
congrats Rob;;;;
Good luck your life is not going to be the same as you know it ??? :o ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac

I'll tell you the same thing that everyone else is telling me....WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING??

nah...congrats on that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:...this one is gonna be my second one though...I kinda know what to expect...

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Holehawg, I see that brokenline posted a pic of his partially painted pink shanty......see what you think ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i noticed it topher....that shacks gonna stand out like jimmy c's jump suit.... ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I'll give a call down to the raceshop tonite after fishing..see what we can get in reflective tape/vinyl..

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
guys, i have some windows if needed. ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
not for nothting but ... that thing gonna  stick out like mikey jackson at a NRA convention......i'd tone it down abit ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
maybe a few black zebra stripes..or cow markings or polka dots

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Good morning everyone,
   Hockey12 (Rob) congratulations being an elementary school teacher you have some idea what to expect in the early years, enjoy all the moments good and bad.
    Holehawg when I saw brokenline's post I thought of Jimmy Claude's pants. Also depending on the amount and size of the reflective tape you need try a hardware store most sell tape for marking your mailbox or driveway. You may know of this ATV dealer already ,but there is a dealership called Baer's in Honesdale. (Route 6 East- 330 Grandview Ave.
    Timster I see from yesterdays Times Herald Record one of Sullivan Counties Judges agreed with you and ordered the evacuation of the former Homowack Lodge.

Steve

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Holehawg, you got any time set aside for the great Wayne County Fair????

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
The judge agrees but as of 3:00 pm they are still there ??? ???
What Fox 5 new tonight ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Holehawg, you got any time set aside for the great Wayne County Fair????
maybe the tractor pull day...i'm working pretty much every day now.. ::) ::) ::) and my daughters wedding in las vegas is in a couple of days so i gotta make the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  ::) ::) ::)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
sounds like the usual B.S. tim. joe, just keep the ice in mind, you'll be ok! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.