New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1092505 times)

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
easy Rob,remember.... you used to have a hell of a mullet ;D ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
oh, we have much ammo rob! ;D :laugh:
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
the plot thickens.. :o..dont worry on the mullet rob...i had the billy ray c. look ..i was cool.... ::) ::) ::) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i might need a 30 pack to get thru this cultural experience blondzilla thinks i need....ain't it hunting season yet... ;) ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
I like to refer to mine as hockey hair! It wasn't that bad, I will dig up a picture.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
pooley was a chick ???????????? ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...heck've buck there yo..babe. ::)...whatever youse call ya youself.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
this dang rain every day is killing me....... ::) ::) ::)..i'd rather have the snow.... :)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
holehawg, if the Circus Olay is at the Wachovia Center, they serve adult beverages there.....at least they did for the WWE and Hockey games and stuff.....

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
picked up a Marcum VX-1 Pro today.......ice fishing can't come soon enough now :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :icefish:now all that is left is a power auger ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i hear ya topher..i've had enough of summer already...bring on bow /bird/rifle then the ice..... ;) ;D....

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
i hear you guys! i'm ready for the ice.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
holehawg, if the Circus Olay is at the Wachovia Center, they serve adult beverages there.....at least they did for the WWE and Hockey games and stuff.....
yeah.... its at the wachov.  i really dont like stuff like this.... ::) ::) ::)....my idea of a circus... is the weekend at hunting camp before opening day.... ;) ;D :laugh:..maybe i'll get hit by a garbage truck tomorrow and get out of it...... ::) ::) ::)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
well, yes i was a woman once. :-X
yes i've fished with babe winkleman/youmans. :laugh:
rob was actually skinny once. no, really! he played hockey! :flex: he won the states! :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :afro: :icefish:

we need a mullet smiley!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hockeys mullet.... :laugh: he didnt have black eye glasses with tape on them when he played did he  pooley ??????????? rob as the 4th hanson brother.... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the flyers didnt draft ya hockey ?????????? ;D

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
holly s#@t rough growd here :clap: :whistle:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
holly s#@t rough growd here :clap: :whistle:

[/quote                                                                                                                                                                                                if ya wanna run with the big dogs...... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
yup, rough crowd. i gotta say, the firehouse puts pounds on everyone. i know! ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
If you think this is rough in here...you oughta come out and fish with the group :flex: ;)2

with all the ball busting that goes on, its amazing that any of us have any left :laugh:

its the most fun ice fishing with these guys ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
tis true.......i can't wait for the cold snap...i went  down to highland lake over the weekend...might have found us a new spot topher... ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
well.. :-[... i didnt get run over by the garbage truck...... :'( :'( :'( guess i'm going to this dang show with blondie.... ::) ::) ::)....she even layed out the clothes i gotta wear.... ::) ::) ::).....anybody close enough to shoot me before 4:00....please shoot me.... ::) ::) ::)HELP.....

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
tis true.......i can't wait for the cold snap...i went  down to highland lake over the weekend...might have found us a new spot topher... ;D

awesome, I wish I knew what do do to be able to get out and fish that open water with the fishfinder sometime...

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Boys I remember the ball busting I think thats how I got my start :o
I also remember the hair cuts we all had and I'm not saying a word  :afro: :nono:
And yes we will have to meet up with you guys this year or save a couple of miles and come with us in our areas,, ???

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
awesome, I wish I knew what do do to be able to get out and fish that open water with the fishfinder sometime...
ohh... we can get on that lake with the boat. ;)..remember..i kinda know the sand bar owner ;D and where we get on the lake.. my buddy doug owns ......thats who i fished with ......he knows that lake pretty well.... ;D.. i'd say we got somemore ammo for the contest next year ...and if the rest of the gang join us giving us 20 some more  :tipup: we may get one of them kids medals ........ ;D

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
ohh... we can get on that lake with the boat. ;)..remember..i kinda know the sand bar owner ;D and where we get on the lake.. my buddy doug owns ......thats who i fished with ......he knows that lake pretty well.... ;D.. i'd say we got somemore ammo for the contest next year ...and if the rest of the gang join us giving us 20 some more  :tipup: we may get one of them kids medals ........ ;D

I don't think that tourney could handle ALL of us at once ;) they'd run out of booze ;D

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
yeah, we'd have to bring a keg with us, just to help out. :P

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
after that one pic of youse guys i'd say 2 kegs maybe needed.... ;) ;D.....

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
you may be right! :laugh:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i'm bored as youse all can tell.....come on dec.    ;D.......  i wonder if we could have our own product testing show on here.... ::) ::) ::) wudda ya say scott.....???????????? :laugh: :laugh:

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
i'm bored as youse all can tell.....come on dec.    ;D.......(Image removed from quote.)  i wonder if we could have our own product testing show on here.... ::) ::) ::) wudda ya say scott.....???????????? :laugh: :laugh:
You got a flag Joe,you might want to check that tip up :laugh: :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i'm bored as youse all can tell.....come on dec.    ;D.......(Image removed from quote.)  i wonder if we could have our own product testing show on here.... ::) ::) ::) wudda ya say scott.....???????????? :laugh: :laugh:

2 things Joe.... ??? is that a known way to break the new tip up curse? or are you just fishing for BROWN trout??????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cookoo: :cookoo:

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 hey...ya gotta test your gear some how.....wait til blondzilla sees the gold fish missing from the tank.... ;) ;D....i wonder if i should test the jiffy in there ?????????????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: very humid here tonight topher..could be some t-showers tonght... ::) ::) ::)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.