Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1628737 times)

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #19980 on: Jun 26, 2020, 05:48 AM »
Morning all,

OG.....fingers crossed you can shake the striped kitty next time out  :flex: :woot:

WS.....my dad always said "you need the right tool for the job"  :whistle: :clap:

IW......sounds like the mitt is healing well  :thumbsup: :clap:

Eddie.....hope the teleconference was all good news  ;)

IFF......a small dry erase board and some markers from WalMart on the bedside table should help  :)

Landed 8 eyes yesterday, only 3 were legal  :-\   nice day on the water tho with a decent breeze

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19981 on: Jun 26, 2020, 06:31 AM »
58* this morning.
IW, I am sure with the PT you will be able to do more and more.
OG, I have seen that skunk more this year than in the last 2 or 3.
WW, you got dinner. I caught 3 the very first thing and then nothing after that. It got pretty breezy for a couple hours. Glad I stayed on this end of the lake. Water temp was 77*.
Saw a friend at the launch yesterday PM. He said the bass are hitting real good. He also had a picture of a 10" sunfish he caught yesterday. I haven't seen one in years.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #19982 on: Jun 26, 2020, 08:21 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Comfortable 65 with a nice breeze at the moment, high of 80 today.

H2...congrats on your catch, heard the smallmouths were on fire up there.  :thumbsup:
  Wally...congrats to you and Mr.WW on another good walleye trip, thanks for sharing the picture. :clap: :thumbsup:  The teleconference was hands down the best news we’ve heard yet, hoping at some point in July we’ll finally get a chance to all see our loved ones.   :bow:
  OG...the new rig sounds pretty cool to me, better luck next trip out over the deeper holes and avoiding the kitty!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...ah, the sledgehammer....one of my favorites, lol.   :clap:  :flex:   Glad the fix went well. Any plans for a Muskie outing soon? 
  Jeff...best wishes with today’s PT!  :thumbsup:  The garden is really starting to come along now....the grandchildren have been helping me out, until they get bored because there’s nothing to pick yet, lol. The pepper plants are looking real good now.
  Steve...X2 on Jeff’s reply, hopefully your friend won’t have to wait too much longer for his test....everything seems to be such a mess with the medical field right now.
  I-45...thank you, the whole crew is anxious to get back to work soon...but as of late, it’s been like the Wild West in that area, lots of shooting going on.  Please thank your wife for her dedicated service from all of us.   :thumbsup: :bow:

There’s been an alarming number of shootings here in the City Of Albany this month, several taking place very close to our workplace...22 so far, 35 injured/4 deaths. Chief of police in Albany has asked for and now has help from sheriffs and State police to try and get things under control. What I can’t make heads or tails out of is not one peep from BLM over all of this..very difficult to understand.   :cookoo:  Hopefully they can get that problem under control without another incident.
  On a lighter note, lol..taking the boat out tonight for a try at some Rainbows..hopefully get into a few.
Jeff mentioned weeding the garden....that’s on my agenda this morning as well.
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19983 on: Jun 26, 2020, 08:29 AM »
Eddie....great news on the teleconference, hope they open the home up to family soon !!!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19984 on: Jun 26, 2020, 01:49 PM »
Pat thanks for the dry erase board, great idea. :clap: :thumbsup:  But on the other hand, I can see what would then happen then,  ::) :whistle: an increase in the HD list  :woot:

Doesn't sound like much, if any progress for the Mrs.  :(
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19985 on: Jun 26, 2020, 01:55 PM »
Eddie excellent news, I hope you are soon allowed to see your Mom :clap: :clap:

Quote...."Any plans for a Muskie outing soon? "

I have been dragging on the musky fishing. The accesses here have been completely nuts 7 days a week. Most musky lakes have a few spots that typically hold a couple fish. What's been happening is boats are lining up for their turn to fish a certain break or hump. On one of the better big musky lakes in the metro, musky nuts were waiting an hour or more to get a chance at trying their luck.  I have zero interest  in being a part of that zoo.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19986 on: Jun 26, 2020, 03:39 PM »
Marv hard to get your fix on You tube huh.  Can you anchor up on any of those spots over night ?
Bud

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19987 on: Jun 26, 2020, 05:05 PM »
IFF....I see your dilemma with the dry erase board, maybe it could get misplaced when MrsIFF comes home  ;)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19988 on: Jun 26, 2020, 07:14 PM »
LOL  Pat she is not that easy  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: She might staple the list so I couldn't even sit down.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #19989 on: Jun 26, 2020, 10:31 PM »
Good evening reached the upper eighties today Mr. Muggy will be arriving over the weekend and staying for a few days. I might see a thunderstorm tomorrow and high winds.
Ice wanderer hope you had another good PT session. I think my friend is having  a test/scan to check for problems that come with aging .
Whopper Stopper sometimes a well placed hammer blow works wonders. may the AC install also be an easy job. Sounds like your Musky lakes look like the deli counter at supermarket on a Friday night under"Normal" conditions. "Number twenty number twenty you may now start to fish" .
Old Goat there is a federal law/laws know as HIPA or HIPPA which cover patient privacy each state may also give it's residents certain additional rights. I first became aware of this while visiting my eye doctor. My Mom and I were there for annual exam doctor noticed I had elevated pressure readings for my eyes(one of the signs for Glaucoma) with me filling out the paperwork he could only speak in general terms to my mother and I. Thankfully further testing showed my cornia are thicker the normal so eye pressure was within normal range.
wallyworld congratulations on a good day of Walleye fishing.
Hunts2long you may want to switch gear and chase the bass while bite is hot.
Eddie that is great news may everything work out and you get to be with you mom sometime in July. There is an increase in shootings across the U.S. currently. The Empire Plaza area of Albany has not been the best neighborhood once the sun sets for many years. Twenty/twenty five years ago my then next door neighbors took their young son to the state museum while leaving they asked a staff person about places to eat in the area. They were told best to get out of Albany as drug dealing increased when the sun set.
IFF seems like there is no way to get around those Honey Do lists.  ::) may Janice be showing signs of improvement.

Have a safe and good night. Best to all fishing this weekend.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19990 on: Jun 27, 2020, 04:36 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

62 heading to the mid 80's by afternoon. We may may be in for a row of 90's starting tomorrow or Monday :%$#!:

Just a quick Hello before getting ready to head to the shack. I need to stop at Menard's when they open for a couple things then we are off. Today's agenda will be mowing the lawn up there and working on the plumbing. I need to grab the woods camera card and switch camera mounts. Hopefully we will be able to beat some of the heat which always helps to generate the bug activity :cookoo:

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #19991 on: Jun 27, 2020, 05:16 AM »

Good morning Marv, ER's,
                     It's 63* and partly partly with temps in the 70's,it's suppose to be that way until Thursday then a rise to near 90*.
                     Marv.........I've heard of that trick, sledge hammer.  :woot: Have a good day at "The shack".
                     Eddie........I'm glad that there is some light at the end of the tunnel, I'm sure it will be a great day when you will be able to  see
             you Mom.
                     Wally........That was a nice day out fishing, congrats to you and Mr. WW.
                     H2l...........If the eyes aren't hitting might as well switch over to Bass.
                     Bud..........I hope your wife is doing better.
                     Steve.......I hope the Muggy doesn't get too bad there.
                     Not much going on today, a little shopping before my wife come home from VT.. I'll figure something nice to cool for dinner.
                     I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19992 on: Jun 27, 2020, 06:31 AM »
55* and sunny. Maybe a little rain later this morning.
Eddie, good to hear from you. Good news and it is almost July, so will be seeing Mom soon. Good Luck chasing those rainbows. Sounds like the garden is doing well. As far as the BLM, don't get me started AND that is the problem. Very few people, right now, are willing to step up and speak their true feeling. If all those that can see what this is doing to America, stood together, all this would stop. As a country WE are better than what we are seeing each night by the MOB. Wife won't even let me watch the news while she is in the room and I like to keep up to date. (Know Your Enemy)

WS, this year, so far, haven't seen very many fishermen while I have been out. I only go during the week, plus the campsite hasn't opened yet. I don't think I have ever fished a lake that had muskie's in it. You may know that I live on the lake that holds the North American record for pike, 46 lbs 2 oz. Biggest I have ever seen was 39lb 2oz. A friend caught one though the ice a few years ago that was 30lbs, 50 inches.

Mr. C and IW, I haven't fished for bass in years. I do catch some pretty nice ones while walleye fishing. Fall is the time to get into some very nice bass. Deer hunt in the morning, go fishing in the afternoon.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19993 on: Jun 27, 2020, 06:39 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....hope the plumbing project goes well  :flex:  watch out for those nasty ticks  :%$#!:

IW.....safe travels to MrsIW  :)  assume you're going the spotless route  :woot:

IFF.....better keep your back to the wall  ;D  praying MrsIFF starts showing some improvement soon  ;) 

Eddie.....how was the fishing yesterday  ???

H2L....x2 on the BLM issue   :nono:  >:(   :%$#!:   :callcops:   :thumbsup:

MrC.....looks like we have until Thursday before Les leaves town, then it's HHH for the forseeable future  :-\

IF45.....hope you have a chance to get outside and enjoy a change of scenery  :)

Not much happening here, supposed to start raining within the hour, definitely much needed  :thumbsup:  don't remember ever going more than 4 or 5 days between mowings this early in the season  :unsure:  lawns are burning up all over except where people have small yards and are watering them  :-\

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19994 on: Jun 27, 2020, 07:39 AM »
It was a wild night in the southern part of Michigan. nasty windy storms went through. There was one that might have had a possible tornado in it. They showed high winds and heavy rain here with their hyped up radar. When I checked normal NOOA radar it did not show the same. What little rain that came down on the deck was dried up this morning.
It has been pleasant few days but HHH is coming back for the next week or more. UGG

Marv I have used a sledge hammer to fix door problems a couple of times. One was when I put a new door in a home owner built place. The walls at the bottom did not lineup. The door would come open in the middle of the night from the pressure of getting it  to close. I drove the wall on that side out over a quarter of an inch to get all four corners of the door to line up.

ww if you want to see how good the walleye fishing can be in Michigan can be go to www.Michiganoutof doorstv.com and watch the June 25th episode. I do not know where the first trip was. The second one was in Michigan waters of  Lake Erie. The east side of the state is famous for it's walleye fishing.

The wife showed me a cure for the riots. It was a manure cannon. I think that getting covered in manure would stop the riots with out having any permanent damage to the rioters.

IFF I would be getting ahold of your state representative to put pressure on Workman's Comp to get your claim settled as they are causing you to not be able to get needed treatment.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #19995 on: Jun 27, 2020, 08:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 65 at the moment, like Wally mentioned much needed rain should be arriving by 10am, high of 71 today.

Wally...got to the boat launch just about 6pm only to find no parking spot available...there actually was one spot, but would have needed a Volkswagen Bug to fit into it, lol.  Kind of depressing, but may try again tonight....if the weather guessers are correct, it’s suppose to rain free most of this evening.   :thumbsup:
  H2...agreed...100%!!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...safe travels to your wife, enjoy a nice peaceful dinner together!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...safe travels to and from the shack, hope the plumbing project goes well today! Will be looking forward to videos!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...yes, some of the areas near and surrounding the Empire Plaza have always been pretty rough spots...seems like things have just gotten worse. I meant to thank you for referring me about the post RG made over on MFF, the garden thread. I purchased that slug bait...seems to be working well.   :thumbsup:
  Bud... hope there’s better news today with your wife...keeping her in thoughts and prayers.   :thumbsup:
  Tom...the manure cannon sounds like a good option....it would probably work well on some politicians also!   ;D :clap: :thumbsup:

There was some good news yesterday....an arrest was made on one of the trigger happy shooters, at least that one is off the street now..17 years old.    :cookoo:         https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjX36av_KHqAhWkc98KHWyGCZwQ0PADegQIChAH&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwnyt.com%2Falbany-new-york-news%2Fteen-arrested-for-albany-shootings-homicide%2F5773005%2F&usg=AOvVaw3CqUbPxdY8OHZtOJnAeQ0A
    We were invited to a small graduation party this afternoon....social distancing and PPE required. Still up in the air on that....may just stop by quick for a congratulations and drop off our gift. Really feel bad for all the 2020 graduates...difficult times!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19996 on: Jun 27, 2020, 09:20 AM »
eddie

I do not think the manure cannon could over come the BS coming out of the politicians mouths!

It is good to see they arrested that punk kid! Hopefully the prosecutor does not let him plea bargain the charges down to a tap on the wrist.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19997 on: Jun 27, 2020, 10:23 AM »
Good Morning ER's pulling in late. The canon. I have seen these up close and in action they are impressive. good for short or long range. It was the perfect day for a wedding outside near the trees. The canon came out at the reception one load went 50 yards candy wrappers everywhere kids running screaming trying to scoop them up only to find out it was wrappers only. Oh the looks on their faces. Later melon bombs were going hundreds of yards. A crap load through the canon would probably work.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #19998 on: Jun 27, 2020, 03:39 PM »
Good afternoon everyone :bow:

We returned home a little while ago from the shack, the woods was a buzzing as the bugs were flat out wild. I was able to finish my plumbing fix, we gave it a good test and all seemed to hold. Part of the problem was a ruptured pipe from forgetting to open one valve and the other problem had to do with the on demand water heater. Where it comes out of the unit into the line the hose we used kept getting cooked. I think I have put 5 in over the years because we were told that's what to use. When I went in this year to to buy the regular hose the guy working there told me I was using the wrong type hose. Long story short he told me what I needed, but their store was all out. That's why I had to go to Menard's first thing this morning for some cpvc and 2 push fittings.

Between the fittings and the soldering last trip all seemed to hold up fine.

The camera was tipped again but as you will see this time it worked in our favor. Hope you all enjoy the video, have a good evening and stay safe and healthy.....

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19999 on: Jun 27, 2020, 05:17 PM »
OMG they are so adorable I can’t stand it!!!!! Thanks WS!!!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20000 on: Jun 27, 2020, 10:22 PM »
Good evening break from the humidity today also received some needed rain. I had a meeting with my sister in the parking lot of large commuter train station south of my location. She brought sandwiches from a Bagel shop-deli by her home we talked for around an hour the left for our respective home. We did have a period of heavy rain as we sat in her car talking. Good to see her we also exchanged some items I had purchased a small jar of wild flower honey for one of my area's farm stands for her ,my BIL and nephew to enjoy.
Whopper Stopper god to hear the plumbing work is completed and no leaks. I have found out from work only certain types of plastic can handle repeated use with hot water at times we have had to make do with standard hoses you would buy to use around your home over time the hot water causes them to stretch and leak. We use rubber hoses fo hot water connections used when cleaning. thank you for the video young bear cubs are always fun to watch.
Ice Wanderer hope your wife had an uneventful trip home and was happy with your house cleaning and dinner choice.
Hunts2long did not realize GSL still held the North American record for northern pike. Your friend must of had fun getting that 30lbs. 50 inch pike through the ice hole. Large mouth bass and Chain pickerel are found in most of the lakes/ponds in my area of NY.
Wallyworld notice similar with lawns here may any rain you received today help return things to green.
Tomturkey I will have to watch the Michigan Outdoors link. While the cannon would work for roit control I believe some diseases are transmitted through manure.
Eddie annoying when you can not find a parking spot at the boat launch hope you could get out today. Glad the slug bait is working Rgfixit has a good knowledge on many subjects. glad they made an arrest in one of the shootings.

A good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20001 on: Jun 28, 2020, 04:52 AM »
Good morning ER's,
            It's 61*  and partly cloudy here on my hill.
            Marv......Im glad you got the  plumbing finished. Those bears sure are cute, I could watch them for hours.
            Steve......Glad you were able to spend some time with your sister.
             Wally.......Not as dry here as you have reported, of course my lawn is greener than most, I water mine. But people that don't seem to be mowing  a lot.
             Tom........That manure canon sounds like a good plan, but I'm sure someone would say it's a health problem.
              Eddie.......It's a good idea to drop off the gift, but on the other hand I think that someone is doing a political hose job using the virus to do it.
                H2l.........Those are some impressive pike that was taken from your lake.
                My wife arrive safely yesterday around noon, the house was spotless, flowers on the counter and I cooked fresh Tuna on the grill with corn on the cob and a nice salad. I got brownie points.
                I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20002 on: Jun 28, 2020, 05:04 AM »
Morning all,

TT......thanks for the link, love fishing Lake Erie a couple times each year  :thumbsup:

WS....glad the plumbing fix was an easy one  :flex:

MrC.....nice you got a chance to visit with your sister for awhile  :clap:

IW.....sounds like a perfect homecoming for MrsIW  :thumbsup: :bow:  how is she feeling  ???

Eddie.....hope you found some dry time to get out yesterday  ;)

Ended up with only about 1/4" of rain yesterday  ::)  a few showers lingering this morning, humidity is creeping up again too  :(  nothing much planned for the day.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20003 on: Jun 28, 2020, 05:40 AM »
60* and very foggy.

WS, thanks for sharing the bear family. Speaking of bears, my nephew had one at his house yesterday at 4am. Knocked the bird feeders down and tried to push in his window A/C unit.

Mr.C, nice that you got to spend some time with your sister.

IW, glad the wife had a good trip and found everything spotless.

The reports of rain kept most off the lake yesterday. Just a few fishermen at the launch.

Have a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20004 on: Jun 28, 2020, 07:14 AM »

65 closing in on 90 later today. The next few guessed to be hot, humid, with storms chances.

IW good going on the Brownie points and other rewards :thumbsup: I will cut and paste into my "wife gone" folder to reference later ;D

WW enjoy the quiet day, not much else to do in the heat.

Eddie did you find a spot to fish?

mr.clean nice to read you were able to connect with your sister :thumbsup:

h2l the bird feeders around here seem to be getting hit a lot also.

Glad you all liked the videos. I would love to make a mid week run but just too far. I certainly hope they keep coming so we can watch them grow.

Not sure if everyone knows what a "Barn Quilt" is? If not type it in to Google. My s-i-l has been working on a couple different ones in anticipation of giving one to my wife who loves them. She made two and yesterday my wife had to pick one. After she did we hung it up on the old "New" shed where it will stay. I was amazed at how fast the s-i-l laid it out and painted it, probably under 10 hours total. I thought she did a nice job.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20005 on: Jun 28, 2020, 07:21 AM »
Good morning again,
           WW........My wife is feeling fine, Thank you.
           Marv.......That's a nice piece of work that Jen produced, thanks for sharing.

IW

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20006 on: Jun 28, 2020, 08:59 PM »
Good evening  two thunderstorms passed through this afternoon thankfully I never lost power. Weather guessers say there is a chance of rain each day until Friday.
Ice Wanderer good to hear your wife is safely home and approved of your house work and dinner choice.
Wallyworld I hope Mr.WW and his fellow fire fighters did not have to many storm related calls. My Local fire department went out on calls during each round of storms.
Hunts2long looks like your nephew will have to take bird feeders in overnight and find someway to keep bear/bears away from the AC unit. May the visits not become a problem.
Whopper Stopper bird feeders are an easy meal for bears there activity and especially the cubs can be fun to watch on videos but at times bears inter actions near humans cause problems. Please give my compliments to your SIL on the barn quilt very nice work adds to your refurbished shed. There is a town in Sullivan county(south western Catskill mountain area of NY.0 that has several barn quilts hanging around the town some on barns others are like billboards they add a nice touch to the scenery of the area.
Tomturkey thank you once again for the Michigan Out of Doors link watch the show earlier.

Have a safe and good night.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20007 on: Jun 29, 2020, 04:46 AM »

67 heading to 93 later today with a heat index close to 100 with dew points in the 70's :%$#!: We had an all night rain which was very much needed. Not sure the exact amount but am sure at least 2.5". It will be interesting to see what happens with my brown yard after the good drink it received.

mr.clean I will pass along your compliments, Thanks!

IW I passed along your comments, she said to say Thanks!

Not much on the agenda today with the high heat expected. Tomorrow I have another Telephone appointment with my Rheumatologist. I sure wish once everything is done with the 19 that they would continue with them, I don't miss driving to the jungle at all.

WS

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20008 on: Jun 29, 2020, 05:08 AM »
Morning all,

WS......the barn quilt sure puts the icing on the cake for your shed  :thumbsup: :clap:  stay cool today  ;)

MrC.....this area didn't get any real storms, just a little rain  :-\  glad your power stayed on  :clap:

IW......glad to hear MrsIW is doing well   :flex: :thumbsup:

Looks like a couple days of unsettled weather before the heat wave/high humidity sets in again  ::)  Going to try sneaking in a day or two on the lake before the heat wave/4th of July arrive, not sure if Mother Nature will cooperate  :unsure:  Having lunch with a friend today so we'll see what tomorrow brings  ;)2

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20009 on: Jun 29, 2020, 05:23 AM »
61* here this morning. We got the storms last night. Lights flicker a couple times.
WS, the quilt looks good and try to keep some of that hot weather out your way. Good luck with the doctor appt.
WW, it would be nice to get a trip in before the weekend. I know Lindsay only has Thursday off to fish and it is going to be the warmest day of the week. She has to go "into" the school for M/T/W to start setting up the Summer School program.

We really could use a few days of good rain. At this rate the lake will be pretty low by Labor Day. Might be a short season.

Have a good day and stay safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.