New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Small waters/ Southern Albany,Green  (Read 464 times)

Offline Icestalker

• IceShanty Rookie
Small waters/ Southern Albany,Green
« on: Feb 10, 2017, 05:46 PM »
Does the town of Coxsackie ever plow the access parking lot at the spillway on Coxsackie reservoir? I wish they would have mentioned this when I purchased the permit.  I DON'T open water fish there. Fished it three times this year. Perch and Crappie. About 8-9" of ice as of the 7th of February.

Offline JunebugKFD257

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hate being cold, but I love to fish
Re: Small waters/ Southern Albany,Green
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2017, 08:45 PM »
The last time I was there, which was about 2 weeks ago, I noticed that it had been plowed.  Good to know that there is still good ice there. My neighbor and I were curious if the ice was still going to be good.

Offline jlbrownie_1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2017, 02:11 AM »
People were on it Friday. For the size of that place it gets fished very hard and the water level was at it's lowest I've seen this year. If the spillway is not plowed go down Jennings Rd and park by the inlet pipe.

Offline RIVERRAT2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • try to fish over 200 days a year,have cut back now
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2017, 07:50 AM »
Does the town of Coxsackie ever plow the access parking lot at the spillway on Coxsackie reservoir? I wish they would have mentioned this when I purchased the permit.  I DON'T open water fish there. Fished it three times this year. Perch and Crappie. About 8-9" of ice as of the 7th of February.
no they donot plow,
 ;D ;D ;D
RAT
I LOVE FISHING.IT IS A FULLTIME JOB

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.