Author Topic: youtube  (Read 1240 times)

Offline bendix.iceman

• IceShanty Rookie
youtube
« on: Jan 10, 2015, 06:01 AM »
Just wondering if anybody on here posts any video to YOUTUBE?  I myself like to check out local fishing footage on that channel I believe HIGHTIDE might have put some there last year.  Just curious...

Offline bret

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • approaching "Grumpy Old Man" age
Re: youtube
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2015, 06:14 AM »
Some lake Erie videos at Dime Daughter Productions.  I hope to get some local videos up this year.
Never Judge A Day By The Weather.
YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCloEWXfcjMRYo9J6qOLtggQ

Offline whiteyes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2015, 07:23 AM »
Hey Bret ive watched your videos. Great job on them and keep them coming. When not fishing im watching ice fishing videos or hunting shows online. Wife calls me crazy and says you just cant get enough of that ice fishing can you. 

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2015, 07:50 AM »
videos
I've put up some videos on youtube, a majority of them are fishing videos.

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2015, 09:19 AM »
Bendix I know you live right down the street from me so if you recognize any of the lakes I wouldn't go there, I already caught em all ;D

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 2015, 10:01 AM »
Just wondering if anybody on here posts any video to YOUTUBE?  I myself like to check out local fishing footage on that channel I believe HIGHTIDE might have put some there last year.  Just curious...
On my page I put up a few videos from the Bob Seger concert that HighTide and I went to last month. HighTide is a huuuuuuge Seger fan. :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Offline spring bobber

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 10, 2015, 04:59 PM »
My youtube channel is in my signature on all my posts. Basically all fishing stuff. Waxie puts some stuff on there too. Its clear which vids I did and which ones he did lol
Proud member of the Shiners!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/McLovinLife3

Offline bendix.iceman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 12, 2015, 06:52 AM »
Thanks for chiming in guys I will be checking them out!

Offline High Tide

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Jan 12, 2015, 08:00 AM »
On my page I put up a few videos from the Bob Seger concert that HighTide and I went to last month. HighTide is a huuuuuuge Seger fan. :roflmao: :thumbsup:
Noooo! I'm going to turn the page on this thread...

Regarding the post, I've been in some videos, but Bret and F83 are ahead of the pack and inspiring many of us to get a GoPro! I can't wait for anglers to start filling up cyberspace with outdoor adventures. If grandmas can figure out how to shoot HOURS of cats playing with balls of yarn, I think we can figure it out! Lol
I wish I was good at ice fishing!

Offline Fishking83

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Jan 12, 2015, 09:36 AM »
Noooo! I'm going to turn the page on this thread...

Regarding the post, I've been in some videos, but Bret and F83 are ahead of the pack and inspiring many of us to get a GoPro! I can't wait for anglers to start filling up cyberspace with outdoor adventures. If grandmas can figure out how to shoot HOURS of cats playing with balls of yarn, I think we can figure it out! Lol
LOL, turn the page I knew you were a fan.  Wish I would have brought the GoPro when we were wading for steelies but the pouring down rain made me change my mind.  Always next time.  I'll try and get some action shots Wednesday/Thursday and get up a new video in the near future.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.